Who is the hottest killer in your opinion?
Mine is Myers. If he had a pantless or a shirtless skin I would always have it equipped. Who is yours sexiest dbd killer? I guess most people will say it's the hag
Sidenote,here is my tierlist for the hottest killers in dbd;
hottest-killer-tier-list-237701-1578089469.png
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Huntress all the way. Those stun noises... mmMMmMmm
Adiris
Don't ask
Can't believe nobody mentioned Wraith as hottest. We even got a shirtless version of him and he looks like a snacc
She has Ash,but she is fcking spooky. I wouldn't fk her. Also,she has smoll tits. She is also super fcked up,she doesn't even have a full body,she only has pieces. She has some ash but I don't think that she takes care of it tho
True,and huntress has dat Ash woohoo
1st spirit 2nd Legion
Bubba's Breast Best Breast.
pig
gg
Nurse.
Demogorgon bc it's so easy to get lost in his beautiful eyes
Amanda and Joey
Plague is SMOKIN. That strut is enough to make the boys come crawling.
Julie.
AND maybe Plague when you see her render before the illness (*looks at her healthy render* Oh my..)
Spirit
Defo Myers. Gimmie that shirtless skin already.
Demogorgon....no I'm not joking.