If you DC out of anger during duble BP...

You are an idiot. Plain and simple

You lost the extra points and if someone had a bloody party streamers you lost the triple points.

I say this because I played a game as wraith where three survivors dc'd on their first down, making me waste my bloody party streamers and them loose all the bonus points if they would have STAYED AT THE GAME FOR MORE THAN ONE HOOK

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Sleephartha said:

    People DC because they want to DC. I’m sure they’re aware of what BPs they’re losing. Believe it or not, BPs are really easy to get. Sometimes you just want out of a game.

    And every DC makes subsequent DCs more likely since they all know the game is now much more in the killer’s favor. That’s probably why the chain reaction of 3 DCs

    Maybe you should spend less time judging people and more time studying your spelling.

    @FearedbytheGods said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/961438#Comment_961438

    Upvoted and lol!

    Basically what you said.

    As someone whose played since release I don't really need more BP. Even when you consider I purchased the new dlc, consider that I put points into a survivor whose perks I will never use and into a killer I'll never play.

    The OP scenario has no impact on me. In the game for 5 minutes or last person standing, either way, meh.

    As a killer if you have a d/c and you want more points then slap some survivors for awhile instead of trying to hook them. Because the chances more survivors will d/c increases exponentially. I know some people will reply to that idea with something like 'BUT THAT'S NOT HOW THE GAME WAS INTENDED'. So I'm telling you right now chill, you play how you want to play, but copy the OP post, so its easy for you to paste it later 😀

    I'm just glad the DC penalty is coming so we will have less people DCing because they get slightly miffed.

    Also, I feel bad that the only thing you care about in a team game is yourself but that's cool I guess.

  • I had a Ghostface dc after he hooked me once, someone found his Ruin and while he was chasing one survivor the other 2 including myself must have been doing gens because the last 3 gens popped at the same time as he downed the survivor. He instantly disconnected and I'm not going to lie, it was hilarious because I've never had 3 gens pop at the same exact time, lol. While I was doing the gen I was wondering what everyone else was doing because it seemed like nothing except the one getting chased....but apparently they were all doing gens 😂

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/961438#Comment_961438

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/961511#Comment_961511

    I'm just glad the DC penalty is coming so we will have less people DCing because they get slightly miffed.

    Also, I feel bad that the only thing you care about in a team game is yourself but that's cool I guess.

    That's disingenuous.

    It would be more accurate to say that the OP statement is untrue based on other people's perspective.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    I've played as survivor vs a killer with a BPS several times in the past including during double bloodpoint weekends and killers would just DC as soon as the game started. I was losing my BPS and getting only 10k points.

    "only 10k points"

    Dude, you got 10k points in just 1 second. I personally love when killers do that, it's the best bp/time ratio u can get

  • @Ashlich said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/961452#Comment_961452

    You're right. I'm a Green rank fighting Red ranks all day every day. Of course i'm going to be bad at dealing with them. This game hasn't been fun for me since I hit greens because of this issue. It's just not fun at all.

    I feel your pain PS4 rank 12 killers getting full red rank lobbies then getting pushed around. Once they realize you are high rank and new they will try on purpose to get you to DC another notch on their bully belt

  • Yep...it was yesterday. I can’t remember my teammates. Only one I remember is a Feng and she was in my match on Haddonfield directly after that match. I was playing either Nea or Kate.

  • Just let them know you want to farm. Everybody wins lol

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @Ashlich said:

    I'll DC all i want against super try hard toxic survivors that think looping killers all day is in any way shape or form fun for them. We just want our damn BBQ stacks most of the time but you end up making every match an unbearable ######### show.

    Imagine complaining about getting outplayed. Either show them you want to farm or play the game. There is no middle ground.

  • @bilaueta said:

    You are an idiot. Plain and simple

    You lost the extra points and if someone had a bloody party streamers you lost the triple points.

    I say this because I played a game as wraith where three survivors dc'd on their first down, making me waste my bloody party streamers and them loose all the bonus points if they would have STAYED AT THE GAME FOR MORE THAN ONE HOOK

    I played several games yesterday with a friend and literally everytime she felt the killer was tunneling her or body blocking, or legit just singling her out, she would say she was done with the game and be I'm gonna DC I'm gonna DC, and then DC. We explained that she was losing out on BP. She said she didn't care. I didn't mind the first time, I let it go like yeah whatever, it's on you. It got annoying when she did it the next few games. To each their own, you can lead a horse to water, can't make them drink. 🤷‍♀️

  • Well, when 1 gen pops 40 secs in and you go on a chase, and then the other 3 pop almost back to back by the time you catch that person and hook them, that's when I sometimes DC. I'm not wasting my time on mega swf's that just wanna ruin my fun. Oh, and I was running RUIN too. What help that perk is now... But gen speeds isn't a problem though, right? So, do you survs really expect killers to hang around for that? I mean, you quit the second we brandish a mori...

  • Another great reminder that punishing DCs with BP penalties won't work.

  • @SimpliJess said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/116818/if-you-dc-out-of-anger-during-duble-bp

    I played several games yesterday with a friend and literally everytime she felt the killer was tunneling her or body blocking, or legit just singling her out, she would say she was done with the game and be I'm gonna DC I'm gonna DC, and then DC. We explained that she was losing out on BP. She said she didn't care. I didn't mind the first time, I let it go like yeah whatever, it's on you. It got annoying when she did it the next few games. To each their own, you can lead a horse to water, can't make them drink. 🤷‍♀️

    Why would you play with somebody like that?

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    Well, when 1 gen pops 40 secs in and you go on a chase, and then the other 3 pop almost back to back by the time you catch that person and hook them, that's when I sometimes DC. I'm not wasting my time on mega swf's that just wanna ruin my fun. Oh, and I was running RUIN too. What help that perk is now... But gen speeds isn't a problem though, right? So, do you survs really expect killers to hang around for that? I mean, you quit the second we brandish a mori...

    I pretty much go with the flow. I'll point at a killer, sometimes let him just whack me. I'll even farm if the killer has a ritual, as a survivor main I dont understand why survivors have to be toxic or try so dang hard. If the killer could hear our convos whilst playing, you'd hear, dont boop the floof, whyre you running around in circles, quit stalking the killer they'll get you, whyre you slamming lockers, stuff like that, we don't take the game so seriously that it's not fun, and sometimes the killer notices us and our antics and they join in, we even sacrifice ourselves afterwards so they get blood points as well. It's not all about escaping, dp'ing sucks, but at the end of the day it's just a game.

  • @Sleephartha said:

    People DC because they want to DC. I’m sure they’re aware of what BPs they’re losing. Believe it or not, BPs are really easy to get. Sometimes you just want out of a game.

    And every DC makes subsequent DCs more likely since they all know the game is now much more in the killer’s favor. That’s probably why the chain reaction of 3 DCs

    Maybe you should spend less time judging people and more time studying your spelling.

    Could you please correct my spelling on the OP?

  • I try not to on DBD. She's fine, just not DBD.

  • @Boss said:

    Another great reminder that punishing DCs with BP penalties won't work.

    That's true tbh. People will continue to DC. Maybe something else. On siege, if you team kill you get game ban for set times. After so many after that it could be a week or more. Maybe implement something like that.

  • @DwightOP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/961442#Comment_961442

    "only 10k points"

    Dude, you got 10k points in just 1 second. I personally love when killers do that, it's the best bp/time ratio u can get

    Not really. I had to wait 10 to 15 minutes for the next game WITHOUT a BPS because mine was used up for a measly 5k points.

  • I Dcd today because i had a boring ass game against a [BAD WORD] player who insidious leatherface camped the basement where i had only 8 k objetive points. 2 guys just died, i tried to open the door withe the remaining guy but he sandbagged me and i got downed in the exit while he lived. I didnt want to give this [VERY RESPECTABLE PLAYER FOR INSIDIOUS CAMPING DURING 2xBP] any more late sacrifice points. I knew i would depip anyway, so i didnt care.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/961722#Comment_961722

    Yep...it was yesterday. I can’t remember my teammates. Only one I remember is a Feng and she was in my match on Haddonfield directly after that match. I was playing either Nea or Kate.

    I think I was the one that Ghostface was chasing. I didn't mean to make him DC but he refused to quit chasing me 😂.

  • Sometimes its just better and more efficient to dc and start a new game up when you have teammates who don't bother saving you

1 2 ›