How devoted are you?
What is your devotion, what level are you, and how long did it take you to get there? Because as long as it doesn't mean anything in game at least we can brag about it.
I am 5 devotion level 85 and it took me a year and and half to get there.
Also I am a PS4 player so the grind was real.
Comments
Almost devotion 5 and I've been playing since April
Level 96, Xbox one. No devotion yet, but I'm hoping to at least hit 1 before the new year hits. Been playing for a year now, but with a lot of breaks in between
PS4: Devotion 5 level 27
PC: Devotion 11 level 83
PC 2: Devotion 0 level 23.
Devotion six level 77 dunno how long
(PS4)
We play too much lmao
Devotion 4, level 35.
Been playing since February.
Devotion 7, Level 59. I'm disgusted with myself.
Ye lol
Devotion 6, Level 42 (PS4)
I've hit devotion 9 a few days ago. Lucky i've starterd playing a few days before lvl system got introduced with clown chapter.
I wish devotion would give +100k to maximum bloodpoints cap.
Devotion 12, Level 86.
Devotion 1 Level 97...
I already have the game since sept 2018, so i guess i'm a bit too slow..
And the grind is real. I still haven't unlocked all killers with shards, let alone survivors lol
Devotion 7 Level 87
Playing since October 2018
Devoton 11 level60
Devotion 5. Took since August 2018.
Ps4, Devotion 2, Level 42. Been playing since the beginning of this June.
(almost) devotion 8. Started during the 2017 winter event. When did they add devotion anyways? I remember it wasn't a thing back then.
Devotion 7 level 85 since August 2018. Mainly killer..the 85 is survivor.
Devotion 6 Lvl 56, PS4
I have been playing for almost 2 years? Whenever it was free on PS+ Wanna say August of 18??
Disgusted? That's awesome!
Xbox: Devotion 1 level 99 (almost devotion 2)
Pc: No devotion, level 45 or 46..
Devotion 5 level 80 something. Playing since 2018 December
Wait what how many hours do you have?
1400
Devotion 1 and like level 89. I started playing with a free trial in September 2017 and then I purchased the full game in October 2017. I'm on PS4 btw.
Devotion 5 level 29, been playing since December 2016. Wish devotion counted the first 1400 hrs I had before work took over my life. 2265 hrs now.
Lol you really like dbd
Devotion 11, Level 47.
Devotion 1, level 75. Took a break from the game, but now I'm back for a bit.
Devotion 2, Level 30.
Playing since 3 years but long breaks inbetween. I am happy I hit the 1k hours recently :3
I talk more than play, so only Devotion 3, Lvl33.
Devotion 2 level 15 I think. Playing in xbox for about 6 months
Devotion 7, on the brink of devotion 8.
I always thought that was much, but looking at this thread, I am just a small fish in the pond.
PS4
Devotion 5, Level 34
Devotion 8, Level 22 (PS4).
I remember the day I first started playing was March 27th, 2018. I only remember because I’m a huge stan of Mariah Carey and that’s her birthday XD
Devotion 3 or 4.....5? 6? It's one of those numbers. I don't keep track of that. But i have played since August or September of 2018.
Been playing just about every day since the beginning of October. Devotion 2, Level 30.
Devotion 6 lvl 50 can’t wait to hit 7 I’ve been playing since it’s been free on ps plus took a month long break
Devotion 1 Level 59. Been playing since the Halloween this year.
Xbox: Devotion 9 - Rank 66
Devotion 2 Level 70..playing on xbox since rank reset in Aug 2019
devotion 5 level 55, think ive been playing for 3 years? ps4 so cant tell
You could check the date you got your first trophy and that’ll probably give you an estimate of when you started.
then probably around september 20th, so yeah a little over 3 years
Devotion 13 lvl 3 or 5 idk i don't play dbd like 3 days ago
Devotion 3 lvl 50, My intense grinding days were before player level was introduced and is where the majority of my play time is.
Devotion 4 Level 20