Dramatic but this is how I feel now...

@Almo @Peanits @not_Queen @MandyTalk @Gay Myers (Luzi) (Community Managers, Rely this to the Devs. Not blaming the community managers at all. Just tell the Devs what they have done.)


I can't believe you did it. Good job. You have successfully made me lose all faith in BHVR and any hope that you listened to your community. All of this feed back and what do we get? The Deep Wound Changes... the Legion getting all that taken from them with just some movement speed to try and make up for it... even the Oni nerf in a small way, since you gave him no time to settle in like you said you would. Giving Legion the movement speed while removing all threat of Deep Wound... what? It's like you are giving us maggots to eat and expecting us to be happy cause "At least it's something." Are we supposed to be happy about the movement speed cause "At least it's something"? All these "Buffs" are just nerfs you slapped on Legion for no reason and are reverting. The Add-on changes are negligible.

Survivors can get hit with Feral Frenzy and just run around. Something that is supposed to be them bleeding out from a wound deep enough they have to put pressure on it to stop the bleeding... and they can run around no problem. Survivors run around anyway in matches so this is literally harmless, it's basically a free health state. You didn't even reduce Deep Wound Timer, You didn't even revert the reduction to mend times... You made Legion even weaker, cause none of you know how to handle their power or the Deep Wound mechanic which was flawed to begin with. You couldn't just replace Deep Wound. No, you just made Legion's power literally a punishment to ever use. You made walking after people and M1ing the best strategy.

So yea.... You did it. You made me give up. You killed The Fanatical Legion Main. Congratulations. I no longer want to play. I no longer want to support this game at all.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Never be happy with something cause "It's better than nothing" or "At least it's something". This Video was a good example of that.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/892757#Comment_892757

    Okay cool. Then let's try and see if we can both get around this.

    The Deep wound change made any and all stalling for Legion basically useless. They can run across map with no issue, work on a gen for a moment, then mend. Or they can just instantly start mending after being hit and even if the Legion stops and eats that stun, they can just run away with no penalty while Legion looks at there hands for 4 seconds. It would have been better to NOT lower mending times if this change was gonna be made, or revert the changes at least but no. We both have 8-12 seconds of "Stall" with RUNNING pausing the timer. Add to that Legion can't see Scratch Marks in FF or even blood, loses 50% of there power on a m1 hit, and lost all of there perks synergies with Feral Frenzy (Which removed EVEN MORE "STALL") and you have a Kilelr who's power is literally more punishing to use then not use.

    It's like the killer wants the survivor to get away, pairing a missed hit with 4 seconds of blindness, and no track marks. The stun is honestly the worst part for me (though the lack of sloppy butcher is a close second).

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/892763#Comment_892763

    It's like the killer wants the survivor to get away, pairing a missed hit with 4 seconds of blindness, and no track marks. The stun is honestly the worst part for me (though the lack of sloppy butcher is a close second).

    Exactly. They have enough going against them that there power is literally a punishment to use.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/892886#Comment_892886

    Exactly. They have enough going against them that there power is literally a punishment to use.

    Yep, welcome to the killer with no power.

  • It drives me crazy that anyone can see this as a buff.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/892950#Comment_892950

    It drives me crazy that anyone can see this as a buff.

    Me too, so many people say it lets you get more hits, and I have not seen this to be true. I haven't been playing because it bummed me out too much, but I've rarely seen two hits with the new speed boost let alone 3 or 4.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/892972#Comment_892972

    Me too, so many people say it lets you get more hits, and I have not seen this to be true. I haven't been playing because it bummed me out too much, but I've rarely seen two hits with the new speed boost let alone 3 or 4.

    What's the point of getting more hits? You still have to M1 chase them down. You don't even get any stall any more.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/892977#Comment_892977

    What's the point of getting more hits? You still have to M1 chase them down. You don't even get any stall any more.

    Yeah, cause they don't need to heal because your power is non lethal, so why bother with it?

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/892986#Comment_892986

    Yeah, cause they don't need to heal because your power is non lethal, so why bother with it?

    Yep. Just Run over to the other side of the map, get an unhook there if you want, mend, get on a gen. Who cares? oh, and if they come after you in non FF? Just loop them. There power won't help at all.

  • He deserves a rework. A full rework at this point. Tbh, I don’t know why the doctor gets changes to make him stronger (more annoying) when he’s already strong in the hands of good players but the killers who are weaker than him get gutted..?

    Priorities have been a bit out of wack lately.

    I can understand where you’re coming from on this one. Sorry you have to go :(

  • @Phox said:

    He deserves a rework. A full rework at this point. Tbh, I don’t know why the doctor gets changes to make him stronger (more annoying) when he’s already strong in the hands of good players but the killers who are weaker than him get gutted..?

    Priorities have been a bit out of wack lately.

    I can understand where you’re coming from on this one. Sorry you have to go :(

    They can still get my faith back. But they are gonna have to do something to show they are listening or care at all. I really don't feel they do anymore.

  • Also, none of the Devs or any of the Community Leaders have bothered to look at this. 68 upvotes on the first post and they don't care.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    Also, none of the Devs or any of the Community Leaders have bothered to look at this. 68 upvotes on the first post and they don't care.

    Just because they haven't replied to it or given it a "BHVR read" doesn't mean they're ignoring it completely or haven't bothered to look at it. It's okay to be frustrated, but it's not fair to make assumptions like that without actually knowing what's going on.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/893248#Comment_893248

    Just because they haven't replied to it or given it a "BHVR read" doesn't mean they're ignoring it completely or haven't bothered to look at it. It's okay to be frustrated, but it's not fair to make assumptions like that without actually knowing what's going on.

    Yeah. You are right. Just down about it is all.

  • That's understandable. I get that it feels really disheartening when you've been fighting for something like this for so long.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/893260#Comment_893260

    That's understandable. I get that it feels really disheartening when you've been fighting for something like this for so long.

    And then it just gets seemingly ignored and destroyed right in front of you with the body of your favorite Killer you've been fighting for strung up on your front porch like a warning from the Mob.

  • I find it funny theyre ignoring feedback right now because they want people to give new legion a chance for a while. Yet i tried him and sure the speed is nice but it doesnt make up for the loss of perk synergy and mending. Like stbfl legion was amazing and dark devotion legion was niche since it depended on you getting the obssession.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    I find it funny theyre ignoring feedback right now because they want people to give new legion a chance for a while. Yet i tried him and sure the speed is nice but it doesnt make up for the loss of perk synergy and mending. Like stbfl legion was amazing and dark devotion legion was niche since it depended on you getting the obssession.

    I hate to say it but it feels like them "waiting to avoid Knee jerk reactions" is BS. Mostly cause they already nerf'ed Oni when he was released despite them saying they wanted him to "Settle in" first. Of course a Killer looks OP when no one knows how to handle them.

    The main issue is they made Feral Frenzy useless for anything now. Legion is literally an M1 Killer in the truest sense of the word. They ignored all feedback that I and others collected for them. I had 2 threads that had EVERYTHING in there they could ever ask for... and it didn't matter.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/893269#Comment_893269

    I hate to say it but it feels like them "waiting to avoid Knee jerk reactions" is BS. Mostly cause they already nerf'ed Oni when he was released despite them saying they wanted him to "Settle in" first. Of course a Killer looks OP when no one knows how to handle them.

    The main issue is they made Feral Frenzy useless for anything now. Legion is literally an M1 Killer in the truest sense of the word. They ignored all feedback that I and others collected for them. I had 2 threads that had EVERYTHING in there they could ever ask for... and it didn't matter.

    I feel like theyre just avoiding all feedback considering the thread about bringing back survivor ranks has 154 upvotes like holy crap devs how blind are you to player feedback?

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/893283#Comment_893283

    I feel like theyre just avoiding all feedback considering the thread about bringing back survivor ranks has 154 upvotes like holy crap devs how blind are you to player feedback?

    This one has a ton too. Like... I just hope they are busy or something...

  • Anyone else had the no vault glitch even though legion doesn't have bamboozle?

  • Can I just point out again how nonsensical the Deep Wound change is? "Oh no, I got a wound and I'm bleeding out! Better run a marathon!"

  • Also the fact that you could get hit with FF, run to a totem, cleanse it, then mend in plenty of time? Oh and mend faster than it took to cleanse the totem.

  • Maybe you should take a break from dbd, the forums and everything concerning it. Stop pulling yourself down when this is just so frustrating for you. You know like when you end a relationship, best medicine is to get it out of your head and not to hang around the ex the whole time.

  • @HatCreature said:

    I feel this way too, I don't even feel like complaining about anything in this game anymore ever since this whole debacle. They don't listen to us, we said Pins need to be on hit and they decided to bamboozle us with making that 2nd hit on a second Survivor, it's the same scenario as someone isn't effected by the add-on. When everyone gathered around for Nurse changes the Devs answered, when everyone cried out for Spirit changes the Devs answered, when everyone is crying out for Legion changes they ignore the entire playerbase lol

    Changing Legion isn't as difficult as the Devs may think, all of us here have come up with over a dozen of changes ranging from small tweaks to complete reworks, the entire community has basically created an entire fix for Legion and they decided to take the harder route instead and make it as complicated as possible and in the process make Legion players suffer because they felt it was ok.

    ''Hey can we have a 3 second stun time?''

    ''Nah fam nah, I'm making your power less effective so other players don't have to suffer''.

    ''Uh what?''

    ''On second thought I'm making it completely non-lethal so it doesn't make Survivors have to worry about it''.

    ''Please, stop''.

    When did they answer nurse complains? They ignore nurse posts aswell.

  • @Endstille said:

    Maybe you should take a break from dbd, the forums and everything concerning it. Stop pulling yourself down when this is just so frustrating for you. You know like when you end a relationship, best medicine is to get it out of your head and not to hang around the ex the whole time.

    Yeah... Though one last thing that popped into my head. Since they want to cremate Legion with burning them when they were already Dead.


    Rework for Legion. The ashes of the Legion form together into one body. The Legion has the power to leave copies of themselves (An ashen version of the former Legion member) as traps. These traps set Survivors on fire, making them scream and lose a health state. Feral Frenzy is replaced with "Ashen Advance" Where the ashes flow into the Fog, speeding across the Trial to converge on the closest Survivor.

  • Well I do hope they give us some kind of feedback.

  • I'd love if someone on the Dev team or the Community managers or something would explain what they did to Legion and why. Or if they plan on fixing it. All i've seen is they want to "Avoid Knee Jerk Reactions" which sounds like "We are waiting for all of you to shut up cause we arn't changing it."

  • I feel like devs are nerfing legion now to give them a big as hell buff later, why would they change deep wounds like this if they didn't want to change him

  • @Hoodied said:

    I feel like devs are nerfing legion now to give them a big as hell buff later, why would they change deep wounds like this if they didn't want to change him

    You have alot more hope then I do at this point. I honestly hope you are right.

  • another legion complain. nice

  • @aregularplayer said:

    another legion complain. nice

    Yep, cause we are allowed to be upset that our favorite Killer who was weak before has been gutted and strung up in Town Square like a warning from the Mob. How about you have some empathy?

  • Are you really that desperate for human attention?

  • @Peanits

    I'd honestly just really like an explanation or some kinda hope yall will do something for Legion. They need Deep Wound removed from there power and either a massive fix/buff or a Freddy level Rework.

  • @Hoodied said:

    I feel like devs are nerfing legion now to give them a big as hell buff later, why would they change deep wounds like this if they didn't want to change him

    I don't see them changing legion any time soon unless they get a huge backlash and constant complaints from players.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/894396#Comment_894396

    I don't see them changing legion any time soon unless they get a huge backlash and constant complaints from players.

    Then we must keep complaining.

  • Saying nobody likes Legion is incorrect. But it is a very small number who do. Most survivors hate Legion because they're annoying to face. Not strong. Just annoying. Most killers don't like Legion because they're pretty weak. Legion was always a poorly designed killer. At this point Legion needs the Freddy treatment. They need a from the ground up rebuild.

  • What's stupid is that they changed the mens thing due to nemesis. So basically they ruined an intended buff by not thinking through there perk ideas with each killer abilitys. Nice.

  • yea when I was playing legion just for the challenge, no ones deep wounds were going down at all and I could tell cause they had them up for a minute. Which is completely stupid

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    Saying nobody likes Legion is incorrect. But it is a very small number who do. Most survivors hate Legion because they're annoying to face. Not strong. Just annoying. Most killers don't like Legion because they're pretty weak. Legion was always a poorly designed killer. At this point Legion needs the Freddy treatment. They need a from the ground up rebuild.

    Exactly what I think no. THere is no saving Feral Frenzy with Deep wounds tacked onto it.

  • @hematophagy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888575#Comment_888575

    yea when I was playing legion just for the challenge, no ones deep wounds were going down at all and I could tell cause they had them up for a minute. Which is completely stupid

    Yep, but some people still call this a buff somehow.

  • Apparently cause I wasn't "Calm and collected" no Dev will likely ever read ANY of this thread. Though he replied to "FRICK YOU".... Didn't know my faith could go negative.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    Apparently cause I wasn't "Calm and collected" no Dev will likely ever read ANY of this thread. Though he replied to "FRICK YOU".... Didn't know my faith could go negative.

    I honestly haven't seen a a Dev respond to any of the numerous threads about legion over the past couple of days. Unfortunately the threads are getting buried due to the map and basement issues.

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896535#Comment_896535

    I honestly haven't seen a a Dev respond to any of the numerous threads about legion over the past couple of days. Unfortunately the threads are getting buried due to the map and basement issues.

    Yeah, I honestly don't think they care about Legion at all.

  • I also want to point out i'm not "Abusing" or "Harassing" the devs here. I just want an answer.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    I also want to point out i'm not "Abusing" or "Harassing" the devs here. I just want an answer.

    I also would like an answer, But with the potential for another killer nerf soon, I think the answer is "We made it seem like we where trying to balance the game properly lately, but that was just to try to get killer mains to shut up and be happy with a reworked freddy and some desperately needed survivor nerfs that took much longer to come out then all of these killer nerfs in a row.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896817#Comment_896817

    I also would like an answer, But with the potential for another killer nerf soon, I think the answer is "We made it seem like we where trying to balance the game properly lately, but that was just to try to get killer mains to shut up and be happy with a reworked freddy and some desperately needed survivor nerfs that took much longer to come out then all of these killer nerfs in a row.

    I bit harsh, but I can't argue the point much at the moment.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    I also want to point out i'm not "Abusing" or "Harassing" the devs here. I just want an answer.

    While from your perspective, you are not "abusing" or "harrassing" the "devs"... It's possible that they could feel "abused" or "harrassed" by your conduct on the forums/dev stream(s)...just something to think about...

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896832#Comment_896832

    I bit harsh, but I can't argue the point much at the moment.

    Maybe, but like you said, its how I feel. I thought this game was going in a good direction finally, until it was suddenly Nurse, Spirit, and FREAKING LEGION nerfed all in a row. And it makes me worry about Doc.

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896817#Comment_896817

    While from your perspective, you are not "abusing" or "harrassing" the "devs"... It's possible that they could feel "abused" or "harrassed" by your conduct on the forums/dev stream(s)...just something to think about...

    I've never been on a Dev stream. I've never told the Devs to go jump off a cliff or "FRICK YOU" or anything like that. I just want answers. I've lost faith in the Devs... it's not the same as being angry and wanting to treat them badly.

1 … 3 4 5 6