Dramatic but this is how I feel now...

@Almo @Peanits @not_Queen @MandyTalk @Gay Myers (Luzi) (Community Managers, Rely this to the Devs. Not blaming the community managers at all. Just tell the Devs what they have done.)


I can't believe you did it. Good job. You have successfully made me lose all faith in BHVR and any hope that you listened to your community. All of this feed back and what do we get? The Deep Wound Changes... the Legion getting all that taken from them with just some movement speed to try and make up for it... even the Oni nerf in a small way, since you gave him no time to settle in like you said you would. Giving Legion the movement speed while removing all threat of Deep Wound... what? It's like you are giving us maggots to eat and expecting us to be happy cause "At least it's something." Are we supposed to be happy about the movement speed cause "At least it's something"? All these "Buffs" are just nerfs you slapped on Legion for no reason and are reverting. The Add-on changes are negligible.

Survivors can get hit with Feral Frenzy and just run around. Something that is supposed to be them bleeding out from a wound deep enough they have to put pressure on it to stop the bleeding... and they can run around no problem. Survivors run around anyway in matches so this is literally harmless, it's basically a free health state. You didn't even reduce Deep Wound Timer, You didn't even revert the reduction to mend times... You made Legion even weaker, cause none of you know how to handle their power or the Deep Wound mechanic which was flawed to begin with. You couldn't just replace Deep Wound. No, you just made Legion's power literally a punishment to ever use. You made walking after people and M1ing the best strategy.

So yea.... You did it. You made me give up. You killed The Fanatical Legion Main. Congratulations. I no longer want to play. I no longer want to support this game at all.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @EverflowingRiver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896535#Comment_896535

    I honestly haven't seen a a Dev respond to any of the numerous threads about legion over the past couple of days. Unfortunately the threads are getting buried due to the map and basement issues.

    Same goes for nurse

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896838#Comment_896838

    Maybe, but like you said, its how I feel. I thought this game was going in a good direction finally, until it was suddenly Nurse, Spirit, and FREAKING LEGION nerfed all in a row. And it makes me worry about Doc.

    Yeah... same.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    @Almo @Peanits @not_Queen @MandyTalk @Gay Myers (Luzi) (Community Managers, Rely this to the Devs. Not blaming the community managers at all. Just tell the Devs what they have done.)

    I can't believe you did it. Good job. You have successfully made me lose all faith in BHVR and any hope that you listened to your community. All of this feed back and what do we get? The Deep Wound Changes... the Legion getting all that taken from them with just some movement speed to try and make up for it... even the Oni nerf in a small way, since you gave him no time to settle in like you said you would. Giving Legion the movement speed while removing all threat of Deep Wound... what? It's like you are giving us maggots to eat and expecting us to be happy cause "At least it's something." Are we supposed to be happy about the movement speed cause "At least it's something"? All these "Buffs" are just nerfs you slapped on Legion for no reason and are reverting. The Add-on changes are negligible.

    Survivors can get hit with Feral Frenzy and just run around. Something that is supposed to be them bleeding out from a wound deep enough they have to put pressure on it to stop the bleeding... and they can run around no problem. Survivors run around anyway in matches so this is literally harmless, it's basically a free health state. You didn't even reduce Deep Wound Timer, You didn't even revert the reduction to mend times... You made Legion even weaker, cause none of you know how to handle their power or the Deep Wound mechanic which was flawed to begin with. You couldn't just replace Deep Wound. No, you just made Legion's power literally a punishment to ever use. You made walking after people and M1ing the best strategy.

    So yea.... You did it. You made me give up. You killed The Fanatical Legion Main. Congratulations. I no longer want to play. I no longer want to support this game at all.

    Screenshot_20191119-154030_Chrome.jpg
  • Yeah I'm trying to help keep them alive through the massive bugs the new update brought out.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/893283#Comment_893283

    I feel like theyre just avoiding all feedback considering the thread about bringing back survivor ranks has 154 upvotes like holy crap devs how blind are you to player feedback?

    What good does a feature that encourages lobby dodging do? Just because it is popular doesn’t mean it is healthy for the game.

  • Yeah I was in that thread when it was posted, my mind broke a little when I read that.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/893290#Comment_893290

    What good does a feature that encourages lobby dodging do? Just because it is popular doesn’t mean it is healthy for the game.

    Is it better to force purple ranks to play with grey ranks? You seem to just have zero foresight as to why people want the feature back

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888284#Comment_888284

    Since DW is no longer TR based, survivors who aren't mending or running will have their timer deplete.

    That means Deep Wounded survivors who attempt to do generators, heal, open the Exit Gates, and so on will have their Deep Wound timer deplete. 😁

    The timer from Deep Wounds is longer than opening a exit gate. You can literally open a exit gate while you have Deep Wounds and you won't go down from it, unless the timer was already at half when you started to open the exit gate. So yeah, Deep Wounds is even more useless now.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896861#Comment_896861

    Yeah I was in that thread when it was posted, my mind broke a little when I read that.

    and now it broke worse. Reality will break before Legion gets love or help it feels like.

  • @Marcus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888571#Comment_888571

    The timer from Deep Wounds is longer than opening a exit gate. You can literally open a exit gate while you have Deep Wounds and you won't go down from it, unless the timer was already at half when you started to open the exit gate. So yeah, Deep Wounds is even more useless now.

    Don't forget you can happily run to the exit gate with no issue now.

  • @LoverOfDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896854#Comment_896854

    Is it better to force purple ranks to play with grey ranks? You seem to just have zero foresight as to why people want the feature back

    Actually yeah it is. Rank shouldn't even be a thing since it does nothing mechanically. It gives no rewards, it gives no bonus. A rankless system that just pairs people together makes for a more casual and fun experience overall.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/893290#Comment_893290

    What good does a feature that encourages lobby dodging do? Just because it is popular doesn’t mean it is healthy for the game.

    You know.. playing with people that is not around your rank is not fun for every players in that match.

    Also, it served as a manual matchmaking when the matchmaking went wrong.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896865#Comment_896865

    and now it broke worse. Reality will break before Legion gets love or help it feels like.

    Sounds about right. Its weird though, I still have some hope (or maybe an addiction), because I'm still on these forums trying to get things changed.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896878#Comment_896878

    Sounds about right. Its weird though, I still have some hope (or maybe an addiction), because I'm still on these forums trying to get things changed.

    I've lost faith completely. I hope I am wrong and that Legion gets the help/rework they need... but I don't see it happening. I'm still here too.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896875#Comment_896875

    Don't forget you can happily run to the exit gate with no issue now.

    Sure, you can run to the Exit Gates freely, that is why I don't like how it pauses.

    They should've make DW distance based, and made survivors unable to see their DW timer. 🤗😁

    They should also let the killer see the timer because it's not like the timer accurately gives away the survivor's position either.


    However, I feel like y'all aren't giving BHVR enough credit because they did buff frenzy speed, increased vault speed, and made the pin add-ons a little better. Most of these changes are not add-on related, so this is making him just a little less add-on reliant in the long run. 😁

  • @LoverOfDemogorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896854#Comment_896854

    Is it better to force purple ranks to play with grey ranks? You seem to just have zero foresight as to why people want the feature back

    I’ve seen several grey ranks preform better than purple ranks. Those players are also usually in swf anyway.I had absolutely no problem playing with people from lower ranks than me while we could see ranks.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896840#Comment_896840

    I've never been on a Dev stream. I've never told the Devs to go jump off a cliff or "FRICK YOU" or anything like that. I just want answers. I've lost faith in the Devs... it's not the same as being angry and wanting to treat them badly.

    I need to be clearer at times...my mistake

    You went to peanits stream. Peanits is not a dev, I believe peanits is a community manager. I also didn't mean the dev streams bhvr does when talking about new chapters and stuff...again, I should clarify more.

    Screenshot_20191206-012058_Chrome.jpg


  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896879#Comment_896879

    Sure, you can run to the Exit Gates freely, that is why I don't like how it pauses.

    They should've make DW distance based, and made survivors unable to see their DW timer. 🤗😁

    They should also let the killer see the timer because it's not like the timer accurately gives away the survivor's position either.

    However, I feel like y'all aren't giving BHVR enough credit because they did buff frenzy speed, increased vault speed, and made the pin add-ons a little better. Most of these changes are not add-on related, so this is making him just a little less add-on reliant in the long run. 😁

    The "buff" was a reverted nerf. All of the other nerfs are still there with more piled on. Legion's power is more of a punishment to Legion than it is to survivors. So no, I'm not gonna be happy cause "At least it's something." They need to just remove Deep Wounds from Legion and give them something else. The whole power was flawed from the start and it's too insane to balance around. It's that simple. Remove Deep Wounds from Legion and Buff/Rework them (a Freddy style rework.)

  • @OmegaXII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896854#Comment_896854

    You know.. playing with people that is not around your rank is not fun for every players in that match.

    Also, it served as a manual matchmaking when the matchmaking went wrong.

    I have no problem with playing with people at different ranks. Rank hardly means anything anyway.

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896846#Comment_896846

    I need to be clearer at times...my mistake

    You went to peanits stream. Peanits is not a dev, I believe peanits is a community manager. I also didn't mean the dev streams bhvr does when talking about new chapters and stuff...again, I should clarify more.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/563/H1TZMPMXVXQO.jpg

    Yes. I was commenting on the thread that was posted in. I asked him about it, got that as a response and then dropped talking about it as soon as he said he wasn't at work, as I don't want to bug him on his off day. I can't help what he said to my questions, and how it made me feel even more strongly that BHVR doesn't care. I asked "Have you seen all the threads talking about Legion being worse now?" and "Did you see my thread? Alot of people have commented in it." And that was it. I know you aren't trying to make me look bad or anything, but that's the 100% truth. That's not "Harassing" or "Abusing." it's asking a company for answers, as a customer.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896904#Comment_896904

    Yes. I was commenting on the thread that was posted in. I asked him about it, got that as a response and then dropped talking about it as soon as he said he wasn't at work, as I don't want to bug him on his off day. I can't help what he said to my questions, and how it made me feel even more strongly that BHVR doesn't care. I asked "Have you seen all the threads talking about Legion being worse now?" and "Did you see my thread? Alot of people have commented in it." And that was it. I know you aren't trying to make me look bad or anything, but that's the 100% truth. That's not "Harassing" or "Abusing." it's asking a company for answers, as a customer.

    I'm anal about things but not anal about things...in this instance i'm not trying to be an ass but I still may come off as an ass...ppl love/hate me in meetings....

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896912#Comment_896912

    I'm anal about things but not anal about things...in this instance i'm not trying to be an ass but I still may come off as an ass...ppl love/hate me in meetings....

    naw. Just clarifying the intent and all. You are fine.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888284#Comment_888284

    Since DW is no longer TR based, survivors who aren't mending or running will have their timer deplete.

    That means Deep Wounded survivors who attempt to do generators, heal, open the Exit Gates, and so on will have their Deep Wound timer deplete. 😁

    But that already happened, unless you were in chase with someone right next to the gen their bar went down. Now you can run across the map, go for a save, and then get healed in 8 seconds. Not to mention if the Legion hits someone else in frenzy that person who didn't bother mending won't even be seen by killer instinct. It's not a positive change for Legion whatsoever. If someone is about to pop a gen and they get hit with the frenzy it's not like they have to stop immediately, they have 30 seconds to do gens/heal/open a gate.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896886#Comment_896886

    I have no problem with playing with people at different ranks. Rank hardly means anything anyway.

    Yes, rank hardly matters but it becomes a problem when people who just bought the game join your red rank matches. Basically a 3v1 match.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896907#Comment_896907

    Yes, rank hardly matters but it becomes a problem when people who just bought the game join your red rank matches. Basically a 3v1 match.

    That can happen even with only red rank players.

  • Was told to also post this here, so here it goes :


    While the reverted nerfs are welcome on Legion , the deep wound nerf makes Legion even more of a joke . The main problem right now is that there is no difference for Legion between chasing an injured survivor, or chasing a survivor with deep wound on. the power itself serves no purpose in the chase once the survivor is not healthy. In SOME cases , sometimes you will inflict deep wound on an injured survivor for the detection ability, but this is rare, usually you will, like all killers, want to chase down the person you inflicted deep wound on , especially if killer instinct is not revealing anyone near. then you have to stun yourself for 4 seconds (3 seconds base was fine btw) before starting the chase again. And like I said, once the chase restarts there is no difference for Legion between chasing an injured survivor and a survivor with deep wound active. You just have to be a m1 killer (albeit one with a 4 second stun between the first hit and being able to chase again) and eat every pallet, every vault like a m1 killer, which is NOT fun.


    If you at BHVR hate the deep wound mechanic on Legion, I do agree it could be replaced with a debuff, and I'll even be more precise : it should be replaced by a debuff that MATTERS in a chase, such that Legion has incentive to use his power on injured survivors , which is NOT the case right now , right now if you stab an injured survivor with deep wound and nothing shows up in killer istinct, congratulations you just offered the survivor 4 seconds of free distance from you, because you have to stun yourself for those 4 whole seconds to restart the chase and actually be threatening to the survivor now. (and IF you want to go stab someone else ? Then the survivor you were chasing wins the chase, and you just gave up a lot of time for maybe another chase where this will happen all over again) Deep Wound right now is not a threat, which makes no sense for the killer. You have to suffer some kind of penalty that matters in a chase if you have deep wound, else why even bother with it once survivors start to work on gens while injured ?


    On the subject of add-ons now :


    • pin add-ons : pin add-ons are straight up bad. Even after that rework, they still are. The debuff inflicted by pin add-ons are on one hand, too weak to matter in most of the cases, broken and mangled on a killer where you don't necessarily want to heal against, wow that's threatening right ?????? and blindness for like 30 seconds ? This is NOT good. Reworking the pins so they can be applied to multiple people make sense, but now that means pins can't be applied to the first person you hit in your frenzy which is questionnable to me, considering good players will always spread against Legion and without some seriously good duration add-ons (and if you equip a single pin you can only use stolen sketch book at most ) you will not make proper use of the current pins anyway.
    • killer instinct detection range : This is mostly entirely useless. Why ? Legion suffers from a general lack of duration to properly chain stabs considering his power does nothing to help you win a chase, and making you chase people who are further away from you , while robbing you of a duration slot add-ons (because yes, most legions want to use both slots for duration, this is how bad the other add-ons moslty are) , is not going to help you chain stabs. At all. And if those killer instinct add-ons are just meant to give you info on survs far away without letting you chain stabs, I'm sorry to say but they're really really bad and this may explains why NO ONE use killer instinct range add-ons seriously (except for iri button which is an exception as it's actually useful in other ways)
    • rulers : they are fine, though the effect they have is.... limited. But they are brown and yellow add-ons, so this is not surprising or too annoying. They could be used to maybe incentivise hitting survivors with normal attacks THEN use feral frenzy, in the same way nurse has now very original add-ons that modify her gameplay ???? You COULD do something like that with those.
    • Cooldown : The cooldown of current Legion, considering (and this is really important) that your power does NOT allow you to end a chase , is frankly atrocious. At release, Legion had a base cool-down of 3 seconds, which could be further reduced by 1.25 ( I think ?) second using cooldown add-ons, and it felt really fast (with both cooldown add-ons). BHVR clearly thought this needed a little bit of a nerf. Fine. But then they nerfed cooldown in TWO ways instead of one (nerfing the base cooldown and cooldown add-ons), which makes current Legion cooldown atrocious : 4 seconds base is really really bad for your chase, and in the current meta Legions don't use a lot of cooldown add-ons, because again you NEED that duration. If a Legion use ONLY cold dirt as a cooldown add-on, the cooldown is still 3.4 seconds, which takes LONGER than the initial legion without cooldown add-ons, and the initial legion cooldown felt long too. This is NOT fine.
    • knives : Considering what BHVR told us about mending and the knife add-ons, I feel those should be straight up reworked entirely like the nurse add-ons, and maybe buff a potential debuff Legion could apply on feral frenzy hits ?????
    • Stab wound study : Why does this exist now , with the deep wound timer being that much of a joke ????? This also need a FULL rework, maybe make the debuff applied by potential new feral frenzy become worse over time, to make survivors want to mend earlier and not do a gen while debuffed ? This would keep the add-on in line with its old objective.
    • Frank mixtape : could apply a stronger or "super" debuff on a double feral frenzy hit, maybe at some cost ( to see which) to have ONE "super" debuff on a surv in a trial ? Thid add-on also need to get reworked anyway considering devs clearly do NOT want to make Legion a killer which chases you with feral frenzy until you go down.
    • Iri button : it's fine, literally the only add-on worth using in my eyes along with a stolen sketch book in place of mural sketch, I can only hope it never gets nerfed, the only reason why I don't use it more is that I don't have more of it.
    • Fuming mix tape : My only regret with this add-on is that wraith has an objectively superior version, and legion needs all the help he can gets, because to even use fuming mix tape Legion need to waste power charge, and prevent himself from being able to see scratchmarks, and he also need to suffer the 4 second cooldown, while wraith version of this add-on , while not that popular, still has its uses and feels ok to play.


    I hope someone from BHVR read this post to the end, and if you could tell me that I did not write this huge wall of text for nothing , even a simple "I read this post" would be really nice to me. I'm really hoping this helps.

  • First of all i would say you are right for complaining about this

    Legion is the only killer i p3ed and seeing them like this is painfull

    Do realise that this is obviously not the final change to the legion

    Their focus was on Oni and all the new stuff so they just did some quick tweaking to the Legion

    DW being changed made sense, not saying it's a good change, but it made sense, it will be really hard to cheese now

    The FF no longer counting as basic attacks seems weird but maybe this was just a prevention tweak because the next chapter has a perk that would be problematic with it, or maybe they found something the community hasen't yet

    Most likely i think their was a bug with it and they just disabled it for now so they get more time to fix the bug

    All in all i think the atrocious Legion changes come from a lack of time rather then what they think is best for the character

    I feel they should start making the time between chapters 4 months, 3 months is clearly not enough time as seen with the basement bug and everything

  • When is the stream when they read out the questions anyway? I saw a couple for legion and bringing ranks back (theyll probably avoid them) but im hoping they at least answer.

  • @RIP_Legion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/888571#Comment_888571

    But that already happened, unless you were in chase with someone right next to the gen their bar went down. Now you can run across the map, go for a save, and then get healed in 8 seconds. Not to mention if the Legion hits someone else in frenzy that person who didn't bother mending won't even be seen by killer instinct. It's not a positive change for Legion whatsoever. If someone is about to pop a gen and they get hit with the frenzy it's not like they have to stop immediately, they have 30 seconds to do gens/heal/open a gate.

    You are not wrong.

    @Sonzaishinai said:

    First of all i would say you are right for complaining about this

    Legion is the only killer i p3ed and seeing them like this is painfull

    Do realise that this is obviously not the final change to the legion

    Their focus was on Oni and all the new stuff so they just did some quick tweaking to the Legion

    DW being changed made sense, not saying it's a good change, but it made sense, it will be really hard to cheese now

    The FF no longer counting as basic attacks seems weird but maybe this was just a prevention tweak because the next chapter has a perk that would be problematic with it, or maybe they found something the community hasen't yet

    Most likely i think their was a bug with it and they just disabled it for now so they get more time to fix the bug

    All in all i think the atrocious Legion changes come from a lack of time rather then what they think is best for the character

    I feel they should start making the time between chapters 4 months, 3 months is clearly not enough time as seen with the basement bug and everything

    You have more faith then me at this point. I hope you are right.

  • @Vetrathene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/896868#Comment_896868

    Actually yeah it is. Rank shouldn't even be a thing since it does nothing mechanically. It gives no rewards, it gives no bonus. A rankless system that just pairs people together makes for a more casual and fun experience overall.

    No it isn't at all, ranks do matter because it shows the growth of a player in how they consistently play the game, making no ranks and mashing everyone together would have baby killers with sweaty swf's and baby survivors with ultra slowdown meta killers... how do you think that would go? As expected when you pair purple ranks with grey ranks... this seems to be more of a mechanical problem with their current system than anything else.

  • Us - gives decent ideas to make Legion better

    BHVR - Nerfs deep wounds, and returned old legion.

    Us -

    2l8ijj.jpg


  • @Toxicboii said:

    Us - gives decent ideas to make Legion better

    BHVR - Nerfs deep wounds, and returned old legion.

    Us -

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/978/8006TWK9PRCR.jpg

    Yeah... I had those threads and all, I thought putting it all together would help them see it.

1 … 4 5 6 ›