Friendly killers should be banned for life

too often these days are the killers friendly . its not cool , its not funny , its bad and ruining the game, friendly killers should be banned permanently .

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @dbizzle said:

    too often these days are the killers friendly . its not cool , its not funny , its bad and ruining the game, friendly killers should be banned permanently .

    Hahaha hahaha hahaha.

    If I didn't have bday stuff to do I would bite the bait

  • Thought this was arcasm when I clicked, anyone else?

  • Blendettes should be banned for life.

  • @LordCyphre said:

    Remove killers from the game already. No matter what they do they always ruin the fun of the survivors.

    lol, this pretty much hits the nail on the head

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/108196/friendly-killers-should-be-banned-for-life

    Don't worry man, I consider myself a "nice" and "friendly" killer, I won't tunnel nor camp, if 1 DC I'll give you a free of chase gen and if 2 DC I'll try to farm, but, as nice as I think I am when playing killer, feel free to tell me your GamerTag and I'll be happy to facecamp you whenever I get to play against you if that makes you happy. :)

    Xbox, PlayStation, Switch, PC, or (the soon to come) mobile?

  • @ASpazNamedSteve said:

    Blendettes should be banned for life.

    You even try that, then we're all switching to black trenchcoat Adam.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/876777#Comment_876777

    You even try that, then we're all switching to black trenchcoat Adam.

    Hmmm... seems we've reached an impasse.

    Well played.

  • Nothing

    @dbizzle said:

    too often these days are the killers friendly . its not cool , its not funny , its bad and ruining the game, friendly killers should be banned permanently .

    Nothing wrong with that, either gen rush trigger end game collapse or farm, with the current state of dbd, i don't even play killer seriously, once i get my 4stacks bbq i'll kill 3 and depends on how the 4th plays, i'll let them open exit gate and leave

  • How dare people enjoy the game

  • @dbizzle said:

    too often these days are the killers friendly . its not cool , its not funny , its bad and ruining the game, friendly killers should be banned permanently .

    I think you're off your rocker. The game is full of super sweaty try hards (survivor and killer). Farm can be boring yes, do the gens, leave, and move on to the next game. You don't like the sweaty try hard, die on hook and move on to the next game. Let each and everyone find their on way to have fun. They paid their money. If you don't like it, rush it up and move along. God forbid some people play a game a way they find "fun". We all know this is the next eSports game with millions on the line. FFS.....

  • First delete selfcare. Thanks

  • @AngryFluffy said:

    No. From time to time I really enjoy rounds like this, especially if they are funny.

    It is not bannable. If you don't want to farm, just rush the gens and leave.

    Farming is reportable.

  • @TigerKirby215 said:

    HOW A FARMING MATCH GOES

    3 out of 4 Survivors: Oh hey free Bloodpoints! / Ah well guess I can just gen rush and safety pip this match.

    The 4th Survivor: REEEEEEEEEE FARMING MATCHES ARE BORING AND FRIENDLY KILLERS ARE RUINING THIS GAME FFS WHY DIDN'T EMBLEMS FIX THIS YOU GUYS ARE ######### STUPID

    Yeah, I usually only farm if someone immediately DCs because it's a joke at that point, or archive reasons, and I absolutely cannot stand when there is one tryhard idiot who no matter what I do or how many times I drop them on purpose, wants to run around and act like the game is afoot. I kill these people

  • I'm not friendly but, I lose all my matches anyways because everyone I get put against is just too good for me to compete with; and I don't seem to be getting any better at the game.

    So I've kinda just given up; when I play killer I just half-ass it now I don't really try anymore; I almost always let everyone escape anyways even if I probably could have killed them. I just get my bloodpoints and mosy along; I don't even know why I am still playing these days tbh...

    Maybe because I keep hoping some changes will come along, and overhaul the matchmaker/ranking system but I doubt it.

  • Guess I'll just sacrifice you and let the others escape.

  • Farming at the expense of a survivor is bannable. Farming is general is not encouraged but it is not bannable.

    So, if the killer forces a survivor to farm who has made it clear they do not want to farm, that is bannable. If three survivors gang up on the fourth survivor and farm him to death, that is bannable. But if the killer farms with some of the survivors and the others just rush gens and leave, that's not bannable.

    This is what the devs have said in the past, anyway. Unless they've since changed the rules, I imagine it still applies today.

  • @drunky26 said:

    You must be one of those xxXSurvivorMainXxx players that takes everything too seriously and screams at everyone not doing the same lol

    I'm sometimes friendly, it's rare but when I need points I just farm and let them escape, I usually get around 100k points per match and I will not stop. Cheers!

    You forgot to add TTV in the user name.

  • @dbizzle said:

    too often these days are the killers friendly . its not cool , its not funny , its bad and ruining the game, friendly killers should be banned permanently .

    Dude, chill out. The type of person you are is why the community is so toxic. Go play something else for a while, I think you need a break.

    This better be a joke post, but I don't think it is. "Friendly killers should be banned permanently". Lol and if it isn't, you're clearly not that bright.

  • sorry for having fun i guess?


    its not like we'd be forced to tryhard every game... sometimes i too just want to have some fun, is that a bad thing now?

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877164#Comment_877164

    Farming at the expense of a survivor is bannable. Farming is general is not encouraged but it is not bannable.

    So, if the killer forces a survivor to farm who has made it clear they do not want to farm, that is bannable. If three survivors gang up on the fourth survivor and farm him to death, that is bannable. But if the killer farms with some of the survivors and the others just rush gens and leave, that's not bannable.

    This is what the devs have said in the past, anyway. Unless they've since changed the rules, I imagine it still applies today.

    Working with the killer is a reportable offense. It is part of the reporting in game. Devs have also said in other posts this it is reportable.

  • @Wuhelm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877265#Comment_877265

    Working with the killer is a reportable offense. It is part of the reporting in game. Devs have also said in other posts this it is reportable.

    Like I said, from what i understood it was about working with killers to get other survivors killed.

    I just go by this post until I see something more recent from the devs that says otherwise:

    @Peanits said:

    We don't necessarily ban just for farming. If it happens, it happens.

    I would say you probably shouldn't make a guide for it though. The more people know about it, the more they're going to do it wrong and potentially ruin the game for others. Farming at someone else's expense (killer + survivor working together to farm another survivor off the hook), not letting people who don't want to farm leave, etc. Those types of things are bannable.

    So TL;DR, I would say don't, just because people are going to do it wrong and that's going to end up in bans. Farming in the wild, meh, no biggy. But it's not something we'd want to promote.


  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877335#Comment_877335

    Like I said, from what i understood it was about working with killers to get other survivors killed.

    I just go by this post until I see something more recent from the devs that says otherwise:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/112835#Comment_112835

    No matter what it is reportable and part of the reporting process in game. What they do once you report it that's on them but it is reportable that's a fact.

  • @Wuhelm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877367#Comment_877367

    No matter what it is reportable and part of the reporting process in game. What they do once you report it that's on them but it is reportable that's a fact.

    Well, I mean, you can report anything. But unless it's something that's bannable, it's not really meaningful. Players also report for body blocking the hook or a chainsaw killer body blocking while he charges his one-hit down because "body blocking is bannable," even though that's not the type of body blocking the devs are referring to in the report system. The listing for what's a bannable offense under the report system is dangerously vague and unnecessarily scares a lot of inexperienced players.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877371#Comment_877371

    Well, I mean, you can report anything. But unless it's something that's bannable, it's not really meaningful. Players also report for body blocking the hook or a chainsaw killer body blocking while he charges his one-hit down because "body blocking is bannable," even though that's not the type of body blocking the devs are referring to in the report system. The listing for what's a bannable offense under the report system is dangerously vague and unnecessarily scares a lot of inexperienced players.

    They will punish if it is reported. If everyone is in on it they they will never know but if someone does report it it is a punishable offense.

  • I mean, if you only want Douche bag Killers left, go for it. You are signing up for that BS.

  • But I like getting hatch because my team Disconnected.

  • @dbizzle said:

    too often these days are the killers friendly . its not cool , its not funny , its bad and ruining the game, friendly killers should be banned permanently .

    I'm friendly killer sometimes. Ban me devs! Lol. I'm guessing you going for shower after a killer game. Too much sweat buddy, relax.

  • Of course not every killer game has to be sweaty, when i feel like putting an intense game, i will. When i feel like playing for fun i won t down everyone or hook them, i ll let them try more and actually have fun.

  • @dbizzle said:

    too often these days are the killers friendly . its not cool , its not funny , its bad and ruining the game, friendly killers should be banned permanently .

    Watch you get devastated by a killer who's mean. Tunnels you and Slugs you for the full 60 seconds of DS. Rehooking you and still gets a 4k.

    Now you complain about mean killers and why we dont see more friendly ones.

    It's a cycle.

  • @LordCyphre said:

    Remove killers from the game already. No matter what they do they always ruin the fun of the survivors.

    Omg the upvotes, BeHaviour might take this in consideration

  • The source? The game itself man it's called working with a killer.

  • @dbizzle said:

    too often these days are the killers friendly . its not cool , its not funny , its bad and ruining the game, friendly killers should be banned permanently .

    Who ######### in Your cereal?

  • @Wuhelm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877902#Comment_877902

    The source? The game itself man it's called working with a killer.

    Working with the killer is a bannable offense. However by "working with the killer" the devs generally refer to a survivor who helps the killer to kill other survivors. It does NOT refer to farming.

    Farming is not a bannable offense unless it's forced upon.

  • This post is over the top for sure, but I just logged in today and already my first 3 games are killers who dont want to play the game. It's getting really old, there isn't even a blood event going on.. :/

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/878228#Comment_878228

    Working with the killer is a bannable offense. However by "working with the killer" the devs generally refer to a survivor who helps the killer to kill other survivors. It does NOT refer to farming.

    Farming is not a bannable offense unless it's forced upon.

    Again my statement is true if someone reported it that means their experienced was ruined. No matter how you spin it it is reportable what bhvr does from there is on them.

  • No, it's really nice to have some matches like that.

    But as usual survivors have to complain about anything.

  • @Wuhelm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877902#Comment_877902

    The source? The game itself man it's called working with a killer.

    No. Working with the killer is if you show the killer where the other survivors are, sandbag them on purpose for the killer to get them. It is basically what they mentioned in the video that I linked a few seconds before the time stamp I used, in case you want proof.

  • @Wuhelm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/878309#Comment_878309

    Again my statement is true if someone reported it that means their experienced was ruined. No matter how you spin it it is reportable what bhvr does from there is on them.

    You can report basically anything, but nobody will get banned if it was not a bannable offense. Farming is not a bannable offense, so nobody will get banned for that. It would be bannable if the killer keeps one survivor slugged for example to prevent them from getting any points. Basically griefing.

  • @dbizzle said:

    too often these days are the killers friendly . its not cool , its not funny , its bad and ruining the game, friendly killers should be banned permanently .

    So should friendly survivors also be perma banned? people payed 20-30$ too play how they want, if you don't enjoy friendly killers, you can either rush gens and leave or dc and go into another match, but perma banning them is just dumb.

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/108196/friendly-killers-should-be-banned-for-life

    So should friendly survivors also be perma banned? people payed 20-30$ too play how they want, if you don't enjoy friendly killers, you can either rush gens and leave or dc and go into another match, but perma banning them is just dumb.

    What is this friendly survivor you speak of? I've never met such a unicorn

  • @dbizzle said:

    too often these days are the killers friendly . its not cool , its not funny , its bad and ruining the game, friendly killers should be banned permanently .

    "Waaaaah I hate the very occasional chill game where everyone gets to make a gorillion BP very quickly, ban the players who do this permanently and make them either buy a new account and start over or leave".

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/875901#Comment_875901

    People kept on complaining about Nurse, but here I am like "Nah, fam. Hillbilly on console is the problem." after getting body-blocked/rubbed before sawed for the 100th time this rank reset before coming to the forums and saying "Maybe we DON'T need easy instant downs on base kits........"

    I've said that slugging, tunnelling and camping are an issue but people are like "JuSt PlAy ThE gAmE yOuR wAy!" That attitude is gonna kill this community.

    Billy is really balanced... you only get punished when you mess up against him. If your in the open you get punished. In loops and windows you can punish him and make him an m1 killer. With insta saw Billy becomes really strong but not op you can still loop him you just have to know your times and distances.


    The only thing I think is broken on Billy is the hit box. I have been behind him when he swung the chainsaw and the auto aim still runs the animation and I'm hit. Also I have been on the other side of a fire barrel or a tree and his animation clips right through and downs me. That's the only thing that needs fixed but it could be due to lag... it's always hard to tell.

  • @dbizzle said:

    too often these days are the killers friendly . its not cool , its not funny , its bad and ruining the game, friendly killers should be banned permanently .

    I wanna say being a friendly killer is part of the growth process for killers XD

    First you're face camping everyone, but you get lots of hate and you realize it's not very effective. So you start using NOED all the time, and you win a bit more. But, then you get tons of hate for winning, you get shamed a bunch. So, you recoil and stop using NOED, and you seek survivor approval, taking people to the hatch and whatnot. But, after experiencing red ranks, you stop caring and friendly killer only comes out in rare moments. You avoid cheap perks and only tunnel toxic players. Otherwise it's hooks for everyone, because you find at some point, survivors won't do you any favors.

  • You got your wish I guess 😏

  • Well rip my account then because I let 2 survivors farm after 2 others choose to dc early, guess Wraith overperforming, nerf incoming when Behaviour?

  • @Wuhelm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/878309#Comment_878309

    Again my statement is true if someone reported it that means their experienced was ruined. No matter how you spin it it is reportable what bhvr does from there is on them.

    True, I could also report tunneler or facecamper because they ruined my experience. But nothing would happen because it is not a bannable offense. Same for farming killers. You could report for anything, but thank god bhvr will not ban anyone for things that are not bannable.

    The only thing that happens is that it fills the queue and reports regarding truly bannable offenses are probably getting delayed.

  • @AngryFluffy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/878394#Comment_878394

    True, I could also report tunneler or facecamper because they ruined my experience. But nothing would happen because it is not a bannable offense. Same for farming killers. You could report for anything, but thank god bhvr will not ban anyone for things that are not bannable.

    The only thing that happens is that it fills the queue and reports regarding truly bannable offenses are probably getting delayed.

    You are hopeless. It is stated that it is reportable. Working with killer/ not playing game as intended. What you listed is not.

1 2 3