Top Exhaustion Perks
What are the top 6 exhaustion perks in order in your guys opinion?
Perks: Head On, Lithe, Dead Hard, Sprint Burst, Balanced Landing, Adrenaline
What are the top 6 exhaustion perks in order in your guys opinion?
Perks: Head On, Lithe, Dead Hard, Sprint Burst, Balanced Landing, Adrenaline
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Adrenaline
Lithe
Dead Hard
Sprint Burst
Head On
Balanced Landing (if the nerf goes through)
Lithe, Dead Hard, Head On, Balanced Landing, and Sprint Burst.
I dont consider Adrenaline one since it will only proc once per game vs the others being multiple times.
To me :
1) Balanced landing (the fact that dropping down a cliff is faster than normal no matter what is so good in my opinion, it creates infinites)
2) Adrenaline (just cool to get that little boost of speed + the healing when all gens are done)
3) Lithe (idk I find it more useful than the other ones)
4) Head on (it's not that good but I find it satisfying to stun the killer and sometimes rescue people with it)
5) Sprint burst (running away from the killers when you're working on a gen)
6) Dead Hard (it works the first time against a killer and then he knows you have it and doesn't fall for it after)
Dead hard is trash if you use it randomly.
Its godlike for extending loops.
I'm going to list them assuming Balanced Landing is nerfed and that Dead Hard works properly (no dedicated servers nonsense).
Also, I'm excluding Adrenaline because it doesn't function like all the other exhaustion perks.
Personally, if used correctly:
I know I'm probably going to get some heat for saying that about Sprint Burst, but A) I love Head On, and B) You get the same effect if you run 1.5 seconds earlier, C) It's just not worth walking around constantly to save it, and D) If I see you sprint away at the start of the chase, I immediately know that I don't have to worry about Dead Hard, Head On, etc. later in the chase.
Lithe is number one as it works on ALL vaults and works whenever you fast vault
BL is getting a weird nerf, but its still pretty strong and can allow you to exit chases easier
DH is pretty good at extended the chase, but after one use the killer will know everything and becomes useless
Adrenaline only works after all gens are done or if hatch is closed, so if you never make it to one of these it never goes off
SB used to be good, but now it sucks if the killer respects the SB
Head On would be a good perk if it affected vaults, but still Number 6
Secret number 0 is blood echo, because it COUNTERS THEM ALL
Without Adrenaline (I dont count this as an Exhaustion Perk) and nerfed Balanced Landing:
SB - no matter how much it's criticized still strongest exhaustion perk out there cause you can use without meeting specific requirements , just run
BL - even after nerf gonna be strong and would allow you to do loops you normally wouldn't able to
DH - too ez to bait it out , useless if you have no pallet/safe window nearby , not to mention resync issues
Lithe - good for newbies but overall useless , unless you trigger it from a god pallet
Head on - the fact that it's an exhaustion perk makes it's weak , it would be much better if it just had cooldown (that would tick only out of chase)
I'm not rating adrenaline since it's not an exhaustion perk , because of 1 time use and the whole thing bypassing exhaustion anyway .
1 Dead Heard
2 Adrenaline
3 Lithe
4 Sprint Burst
5 Head On
6 Balanced Landing.
1.) Dead Hard. Useable in any map with the only condition being you get hit once. Top tier.
2.) Adrenaline. I mean, come on.
3.) Balanced Landing. Really two perks in one (at least, for a little while longer) but cannot be utilized on some maps like Shelter Woods.
4.) Lithe. Same as Balanced - good luck using it on The Game or Hawkins. Window hitboxes cause debate too, leading to it being better used to avoid a first hit instead of a second.
5.) Head On. So fun, but pretty situational. Also much harder to use in an actual chase rather than to start one.
6.) Sprint Burst. Just... meh. You have to walk everywhere until you use it and it only works to avoid the first hit. My least favorite for sure.
1. Adrenaline
2. Dead Hard
3. Lithe
4. Sprint Burst
5. Head On
...
...
...
100. Balanced Landing (because it got absolutely gutted and has 0 purpose).
Have you watched aaronplay’s vid “why sprint burst is better than dead hard” ? I think it’s called on youtube... he shows how when you get sprint burst to work at the right time you mega-extend a loop where dead hard couldn’t.
I'm not a survivor expert when it comes to exhaustion perks, but I will say something about how good Dead Hard is :
The reason Dead Hard is so good is because you can use it to get extra distance. That extra distance can allow you to make it to a very strong loop. Or, you can use the extra distance in case you mess up at a loop.
DH just has so many uses. Which is why I think it's one of the best exhaustion perks.
I have, but that's still very situational. You need to use it, do something while it cools down, then start sprinting and not stop sprinting. You've gotta' go find the killer and get them to chase you, and that whole time you're doing nothing to help the team. The end result is you get a slightly delayed Lithe effect.
Dead Hard is my favourite followed by Adrenaline. I never really use the rest, but out of the remaining ones, I’d go for Lithe.
I’m not counting adrenaline.
1.Sprint Burst
2.Balanced Landing (ptb version)
3.Dead hard
4.Lithe
5.Head on
1. Dead hard
2. Adrenaline
3. Lithe
4. Balanced landing
5. Sprint burst
6. Head on
1. Balanced Landing - Absolutely love this perk, not sure why people consider it map dependent when it can work on pretty much every map besides shelter woods.
2. Dead Hard - Love this one too, if you happen to mess up on a loop, no problem just dead hard and you get that pallet/window.
3. Lithe - the only dislike I have for this perk is if I want to loop a place than I'll have to just waste the speed boost, otherwise love it.
4. Sprint Burst - Meh, I really don't like to walk around all the time, and is cool against stealth killers but I really would rather use any other exhaustion perk.
5. Head on - Pretty much just for fun, not much use you can actually get out of it.
1. Balanced Landing before the 3.4.0 patch
2. Adrenaline
3. Lithe
4. Sprint Burst
5. Dead Hard
6. Head On
7. Balanced Landing after the 3.4.0 patch
it will be patch 3.4 not 4.2
I’d always be on gens during the cool down when I was still using SB, and just hide if the killer was coming (running spine chill so I’m ahead of their pace to do so)... it can work with the right build but moved onto dead hard for the resilience synergy. Definitely needs specific builds though - SB.
This list is in order of personal preference:
Order of how useful they are:
To anyone who says that BL is useless on shelter woods : you can trigger it by jumping from Big tree in the middle as well as jumping down the basement stairs .
1) Dead Hard - it gives you another health state if you think about it and allows you to extend loops.
2) Adrenaline - I never heal, so the fact that it heals me and gives me a sprint boost has allowed to me escape a chase and help others in need.
3) Balanced Landing - I don't have access to the PTB, so I am basing this on the current version and not the nerfed version.
4) Lithe - it'll work on any map and combo'd with other perks like quick & quiet and dance with me makes it a fun build.
5) Head On - situational perk, but very fun when paired with quick & quiet. I'd use it more if it didn't exhaust you.
6) Sprint Burst - aka I'm going to walk/urban evade and be useless 99% of the match. Yes you can save it an activate it on your own will, but you're forced to keep it at 99 and run the entire time.
1. Dead hard - Amazing because you can play more aggressively and test if a killer 'respects' the pallet. Also good for that extra boost you need sometime in order to pull down a pallet/vault a window before getting hit. Also helps against trappers in some cases.
2. Adrenaline - Big help end game, that speed boost and extra health state is great for making ground and is much appreciated when getting off the hook.
3. ... Not gonna lie I don't actually use any other exhaustion perk. Sprint burst used to be good but because you can't use it in chases anymore.. it's pretty bad. I'd say it's only good for people using it with urban evasion with an 'immersed' play style. It's OK as it can help get some ground against killers when using DS or when unhooked etc but it's just not worth running over DH in many cases.
Mind you I'm starting to not use DH so much anymore just because the dedicated servers make it harder to use, lots of add-ons nullify it, perks are being introduced to make it even harder to use etc.
1) Sprint Burst: it's so good for escaping unsafe areas, with the only drawback having to walk more than normal.
2) Adrenaline: it's saved me so many times because I always get chased
3) Lithe: good when you combo it with Dance with Me
4) Dead Hard: good for extending loops which is lifesaving for people like me that get chased a lot
5) Head On: the potential for saving teammates outweighs how situational it is
6) Balanced Landing: I've just never liked this perk, never get the chance to use it before getting cucked
I don't count adrenaline as one but in my opinion it's
1. Dead hard because you can recover from a mistake.
2. Lithe even though it's situational it's still can save you.
3. Sprint burst it's really good if your playstyle is more stealthy.
4. Balanced landing (nerfed version) the only real reason BL was competing with dead hard was the the stagger reduction but thats going to be gone soon.
5. Head on it's more of a meme perk than anything but it is fun to use though.
This is the best exhaustion perk in the game. I've changed my mind.
I don't count Adrenaline. Anyways that's my thoughts on the exhaustion perks.
Adren isn't a real exhaustion perk since it triggers only once and the real reason to use it is for the insta-heal effect. I also don't really consider Head On an exhaustion perk, hence why neither are on my lists. The reason to use it is different than the other perks. You use exhaustion perks to extend a chase. You use Head On to interrupt the killer's flow or make saves with lockers.
Before next update...
After next update...
Technically the worst (current) exhaustion perk is Sprint Burst because you are required to either always walk, or always run with exhaustion at 99% recovered. Both of which are bad plays.
But after the next update, Balanced will be the worst because it's already too map/tile dependent and now it's just pointless to go for a single drop. The whole strength in Balanced was in the ability to open a new loop with drop down points, which was limited. Most of the super strong drop loops are still strong without Balanced, and the fact the devs decided to nerf the PERK instead of addressing these tiles is troubling. Fix those tiles instead, don't nerf a good perk.