What’s Your guy’s favorite dbd Youtuber/Streamer and a reason why?

For Example, My favorite is monto since he’s pretty funny and has some smart plays.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Monto,Puppers, and Hybrid Panda

  • Pain Reliever because who doesn't love some awesome, smart gameplay with ASMR at key...moments.

    I also really like Azralynn, she's the only streamer I watch, but I don't usually like watching streams.

  • Noob3 because he makes me laugh, and maybe tru3talent. He seems like he's pretty good at the game but I can never truly tell he really talks highly and generally plays well.

  • Hybrid Pand and Otzdarva are the only ones I follow because I like their attitude, the other ones I find them boring or cringey.

  • Scorpionz : Because Amanda mains for life

    Otz : I was a fan of his since Dark Souls but how can you not fall madly in love with that guy


    Bricky: he's awesome, funny and like the others on this list doesn't really take himself too seriously which are really great qualities

    Volfawott- Best YouTuber Everz. Just kidding I'm not that shameless as to plug myself

  • Vinc3entVega for me, just an entertaining stream from start to finish, doesn't take the game or himself too seriously. I used to watch other streamers but started to get tired of them taking the game way too seriously and always on about 'optimal' game play.

  • @Raptorrotas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/828907#Comment_828907

    Strange, Im sure he's currently going for a killer hardmode series of streams. Today at 9 am (germany) he was playing live... he's also commentator on tournaments the last few weekends (spaceesports)

    Didn't noticed it at all, looked it up and ur right, seems like he's up for streaming again, thx bruh. <3

  • None.

    I don't enjoy watching other people play games with them gasping, screaming and doing 'funny' voices.

    Why? Because I'm a grumpy old git.

  • I miss Bahroo sometimes, his were always the most entertaining.

    These days most of my time is seeing Tru3's videos simply because Twitch is blocked from work now and Tru3 will mix up builds and test them - so it's interesting to see how they work.

    That being said, I'll always watch anything Ardetha or Pain Reliever put out because their perspectives differ and I like to consider these alternate perspectives. (Ardetha helped me mix up my Doc gameplay with his "Calm Doc" build)

    My favorite Streamer (and I wish I could catch him more) is TheEntityLeftHand. I know a lot of people find his roleplay cringe and that's fine. I just appreciate that he sticks to his boy Trapper and doesn't deviate from his chosen path despite what others say. (and goddamn, he's good at Trapper. I've faced him before, he's terrifying) He's also cultivated one of the most toxic-free chat's I've ever seen in this community.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    None.

    I don't enjoy watching other people play games with them gasping, screaming and doing 'funny' voices.

    Why? Because I'm a grumpy old git.

    Damn

  • No0b3, Monto, Pupper, ohtofu and painreliever

  • @will_i_am_14_85 Vega Wick is my favorite bit he does. Really entertaining.


    @FrenziedRoach Bahroo has been on DBD the past few days at least while I was checking out twitch.

  • Morf

    Hybrid Panda

    Tru3

    ScottJund

    Bahroo

    BoxGhosts

    To name a few.

    I like those who engage with their community.

  • Hybrid panda fanboy. His narration of the game and his shrinewatch are all top notch.

    Tru3 is good for learning mechanics.

    Monto is great in small doses

    Tyde, was good learning the history of the game. But the whole i hate this game and am quitting....until hey i need money again so watch me play. Thats a pass for me.

  • The great Otzdarva


    He's not only funny and informative his streams are just nice, it's something you don't get from any of the other youtubers

  • Otzdarva. He is such a wholesome and sweet guy and he manages to pull off the most big brain plays. He really is a lot of fun to watch.

    I like ardetha as well but sadly I don't get to catch his streams very often

  • No0b3, he’s the reason I got into DBD. I also live pretty close to him which is cool.

  • No0b3, he’s the reason I got into DBD. I also live pretty close to him which is cool.

  • AngryPug, Ayrun and Marth

  • John Wolfe (harshly critical) the criminally underrated horror/variety streamer YouTuber woot woot. He played dbd in the beta days, he's back streaming it now and he's a blast to watch. He's not the best but he tries to have fun and his commentary is often incredibly funny and wacky.

    In terms of pure dbd content creators It's, Fungoose and AngryPug are probably my favourite to watch. They are all experts in their own rights and they have some really interesting stuff happen to them in game.

  • Remember when Tyde played a lot of DBD.

    Anyway my favorite has to go to Monto

    Least Favorite has to be : Ochido + No0b3

  • OchiDO, he's the first youtuber I found of DBD, his videos are hilarious and very funny, and I learnt things thanks to him like looping propperly or flashlight saves

  • I don't tend to watch people play games on YT or Twitch but I enjoy 1nt3ract for his educational videos and Fungoose as well. They're both very descriptive and educational and have both helped better understand killer powers and perks as well as ways to better my gameplay.

  • Monto and Otz

    Monto is funny and I just like Otz, he's a good boy.

  • Many


    Noob3

    Monto

    Tru3Ta1ent

    Puppers

    Ussylis

    Aaron

    JaeRoarTv


    these are the main ones and occasionally i'll watch others


    Edit: also...


    Otzdarva

    Smashen

    ZubatLEL

  • tru3ta1ent inspired me to play dbd. i watched him for a while without even owning the game, but then spirit was released and i bought the game and learned a lot from him. quit around legion's release shortly after, and only recently came back :)


    nowadays he's so sour, like the entity has drained all hope from him, very negative and passive-aggressive, condescending, just a major drain. not fun at all to watch nowadays, thankfully there are so many wonderful content creators who are actually still fun and entertaining like otz, monto, demi. i just hope tru3 smiles again, he's gotten so negative recently, i miss his daily uploads.

  • Is no one gonna mention the king?

    I really enjoy his content and his positive happy nature c:

  • Top Tier - Monto, Noob3, and Oztdarva. I just recently got into watching Ozt's vids. He really is really nice and informative as many people have stated. Not Toxic at all.

    Mid Tier - Puppers, Tru3. They can have some interesting videos, but some of Puppers conversations during gameplay are a bit lost on me. And Tru3 can be enjoyable to watch one moment, to either overly confident, to angry/depressing the next. But he is okay.

    Low Tier - TydeTime. He is always negative, most of the videos I see of him playing is him 4king survivors while simultaneously crying about how weak killers are in the exact same video. And survivors just extending the chase a little bit with a dropped pallet will send him off. Also don't really agree with his opinions on items/perks. If he'd lower the negativity he could be a lot more entertaining to watch.

  • @BloodyNights said:

    Top Tier - Monto, Noob3, and Oztdarva. I just recently got into watching Ozt's vids. He really is really nice and informative as many people have stated. Not Toxic at all.

    Mid Tier - Puppers, Tru3. They can have some interesting videos, but some of Puppers conversations during gameplay are a bit lost on me. And Tru3 can be enjoyable to watch one moment, to either overly confident, to angry/depressing the next. But he is okay.

    Low Tier - TydeTime. He is always negative, most of the videos I see of him playing is him 4king survivors while simultaneously crying about how weak killers are in the exact same video. And survivors just extending the chase a little bit with a dropped pallet will send him off. Also don't really agree with his opinions on items/perks. If he'd lower the negativity he could be a lot more entertaining to watch.

    Wow You want to shut this thread down yourself?

  • Otz. Why? You silly survivor, who doesn't like otz?

  • @YungCloutking1 said:

    No0b3, he’s the reason I got into DBD. I also live pretty close to him which is cool.

    Damn where does he live?

  • British Columbia, Canada. Some small town up north from me. I don’t remember the name.

  • Fungoose

    One of the best killer/survivor streamer/youtubers I've seen. He's also got great sportsmanship in his games and is highly educational for anyone looking to get better.

  • Samination. I like his streams when he does the voices from his parodies, it makes them very entertaining to watch. Plus he feels like an average player whom I can relate to, not one of those bully the killer til he quits kind of streamer.

  • Otz, OhTofu, Malika, Umbra, and Brother Cope. Not in that order, but Otz is my favorite.

  • Youtube: SpaceCoconut for Hag tips and general discussion and speculation.

    Twitch: rasuTV (in German) because he's more chill than any of the English-speaking streamers I've come across, no drama, no endless balance complaints. Nice music between matches and a lot to learn by just watching him play different killers. A really pleasant experience.

  • Hybridpanda because he's a good guy and he's extremely funny to me. He also is helpful with his shrine watch videos. I prefer killer but his survivor matches always seem entertaining.

    Monto for his helpful builds and tips basically. His killer matches I'll watch.

  • Tru3 and otz

    Both show tactics and explain certain strategies that I wouldn't normally see in my usual games especially tru3 with how to counter spirit

  • Tithi does some good videos.

  • What about Saminations videos? They're freaking hilarious! "Hey, you're wrecking my trap museum!!!". 😂😂😂😂

  • @karlofflugosi said:

    What about Saminations videos? They're freaking hilarious! "Hey, you're wrecking my trap museum!!!". ????

    Yea?for real his trapper impersonation is hilarious

  • Monto- funny, big brain and good at both Killer and Survivor? He's the one who originally got me into DBD.

    Noob3 is pretty funny too, I like him but his stuff is more comedic than learning about the game.

  • Hybrid panda was the one who got me watching dvd videos and I still love shrine watch, watch it every week. Then I watched Ohmwrecker. They're both pretty funny and then Monti sort of forced his way in. But panda and ohm are my favourites

  • @ASAPTurtle said:

    I use to like Tru3 but his streams and videos became repetitive so I kinda stopped. I watch No0b3, Geistra, PainReliever, And sometimes Otzdarva and Fungoose.

    Fungoose is cool I like watching his stuff. I used to watch Tru3, but i quickly realized he was kinda annoying. He couldn't even break the dbd mold and play other games because he lost viewers. Now he doesn't look like he enjoys it one bit and you can see in his play.

    Also every time I see a new video it's titled "optimal survivors" who are always bad.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/828896#Comment_828896

    He's not streaming anymore sadly. He was my favourite, now i'm mostly looking Tru3, Otzdarva and Monto.

    Dont worry FriendlyGuy you friendly neighborhood sweaty just needed a break

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/829200#Comment_829200

    Fungoose is cool I like watching his stuff. I used to watch Tru3, but i quickly realized he was kinda annoying. He couldn't even break the dbd mold and play other games because he lost viewers. Now he doesn't look like he enjoys it one bit and you can see in his play.

    Also every time I see a new video it's titled "optimal survivors" who are always bad.

    I don't think he considers them bad but there viewers do even though they possibly could never do better and are probably killers that whine when they get fairly outplayed.

  • @marth88gaming said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/828907#Comment_828907

    Dont worry FriendlyGuy you friendly neighborhood sweaty just needed a break

    Yeah he's back WOOP WOOP!!!

  • Thanks for all the responses guys!

  • @Glory said:

    I got super pumped for DbD in the early days of the game by watching angrypug and admiralbahroo, but then I drifted away.

    When I finally picked it up last year (November 2018, I got to play pre-legion and experience all that JOY) I was really into Monto, Puppers, and Noob3, while I'd check out tydetime for info on things.

    Now that I have all the dlc, almost every perk unlocked for survivor and like half for killer, and play exclusively solo on either role, I love Otz.

    My favs are:

    -Otz, because he's a precious soul and mad genius, who feels for the survivors even though they only ever hurt him. Plus, he's a damn good trapper, and I love it.

    -Noob3, because he's a sappy ######### who really loves his audience and can't show it without making himself cringe into oblivion. He's just a babe, unable to care without feeling awkward, yet filled with feelings nonetheless.

    -Demi, Mr. Hotdog water himself. He's a crazy bastard, but he's never tried to hurt the people he "bullies," he just wants to make us laugh. He also goes way beyond what you'd expect and really tries to help out people having a rough time, the cheeky twat.

    -Puppers, because he knows and remembers his audience, and has a REAL community. He worked hard to build his corner of the Internet, and it's a beautiful place.

    -Monto, because he knows how to put on a show, and while he might be using his soundboard like, 90% more than required, he just wants to have fun and share that fun with his viewers.

    I also like panda, who does a fantastic job on shrinewatch every week, zubat, who's a GOD behind the wheel when it comes to killing people, Paulie, who never stops researching, theorycrafting, and speculating for us, Tofu, for being a lovable goof, ScottJund, for being a crazy cat man and delivering more hatchets than Amazon. I'm probably forgetting people, but I - wait, Rhy is also a darling! Her juke montages, and her videos back when she was a little baby killer getting booli'd by mean old demi, warmed my heart but good. Samination deserves all the respect I could ever muster, because being an animator on YouTube just SUCKS, and yet there he is, killing it like an absolute paragon of hard work and dedication.

    You might think I forgot painreliever, as the guy below me has said, but I was just waiting for the key...

    ...

    ...

    ... moment to mention how neat his work is. He really hunkers down and covers all the little aspects of his play, mentioning things that a lot of us would take for granted, but that's the stuff that needs mentioning the most, as it would really help out the new players. He's even got a spectacular, maniacal alter ego, Sawdette, and I love every second of it.

    Painreliever I got into lately he's amazing

  • Jund, Umbra and Zubat. They share a somewhat common sense of humour that I enjoy, and they're all extremely skilled.

1 2 3