I don't need the FBI knocking on my door so my favorite drink is soda ?
TF is your real answer if it's going to involve the FBI? Do you drink the blood of virgins or something? If you get caught underage drinking, I'm sure the local police aren't going to call the feds. ?
TF is your real answer if it's going to involve the FBI? Do you drink the blood of virgins or something? If you get caught underage drinking, I'm sure the local police aren't going to call the feds. ?
Dos Mas, Zombie and Long Island Ice Tea. Sometimes Bourbon
Non booze... Juice and really boring - water. I do like sparkling apple. Idk if it really exists outside of Germany, it's like sparkling water, but apples.
Budweiser for me...however after three or four I have to switch from being killer to Survivor, as I can't even hit a tree with my main weapon LOL a few more beers after playing Survivor I can't hit a skill check, so I watch TV. Fav non-alcoholic drink is actually lime-flavored Crush. Really hard to find these days though
Dos Mas, Zombie and Long Island Ice Tea. Sometimes Bourbon
Non booze... Juice and really boring - water. I do like sparkling apple. Idk if it really exists outside of Germany, it's like sparkling water, but apples.
We have a sparkling water brand called Bubbly where I live, and they have an apple flavor. That's as close as you'll get here.
Usually I like lemon Tea, but I look for the brand with less sugar since I dont like sugary or fizzy drinks too much, in fact I drink coca cola or such only when I buy kebab :S
As a soda I enjoyed Mtn Dew cause I think its quite milder than other soft fizzy drinks but I never buy it cause here it is imported and costs a lot.
I happen to drink Vitamin Water too, since its usually unsweetened and its basically water with a soft aroma, and yes I buy it just cause it tastes good :S
After my trip to japan i came to like unsweetened drinks even more, the green tea at the vending machines was like bliss.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't drink as I am too young
My favorite refreshment is tea though
I like pop and tea. I’m not old enough to drink booze.
Ruddy hell I feel like a right old fart.
Cider and Mead.
Boba tea! Or some good coffee.
I don't need the FBI knocking on my door so my favorite drink is soda 🙂
Cannot go wrong with some Ginger Ale.
TF is your real answer if it's going to involve the FBI? Do you drink the blood of virgins or something? If you get caught underage drinking, I'm sure the local police aren't going to call the feds. ?
True :P
Irish Car Bomb, but I prefer to just smoke
I can't drink alcohol, however I enjoy a nice Arnold Palmer.
Coffee solves all problems.
Water on the rocks
It's currently solving my problem of not having any coffee. ?
Orange juice🍊🧡
I cant Drink yet. But I do love Tea, Coffee, and some good ol' Dr. Pepper.
Dr, Pepper CHERRY >X3
Horchata is the best drink in the world.
Vodka and diet coke. Though having 3/4 in a hour is never the best idea lol
I’m I year away from being able to drink. Non booze is Ice tea and Cherry soda.
Coffee and Tea m8.
Dos Mas, Zombie and Long Island Ice Tea. Sometimes Bourbon
Non booze... Juice and really boring - water. I do like sparkling apple. Idk if it really exists outside of Germany, it's like sparkling water, but apples.
Sprite mixed with Rum and Fireball.
I have this weird non-alcohol concoction which I make at a place called Holiday, it's a gas station, mix all of these together once done filling.
Honey brew mead
I like a good B52, Flügel Red Vodka mixed with Fanta, or Petrikov Red mixed with energy drink.
I have a bad habit of drinking Cola, but I'm cutting down on that when I can
I'm under aged and I drink root beer 😎
Homemade pepper vodka
Redanian lager
Rivian kriek
Kaedweni stout
if you dont have these drinks at your party, you dont have to call me!
That's the definition of 'cool'.
?
same here ^^
Long Island Ice Tea. The one true drink.
Don't mind an icy cold lager, though. Gets hot down in 'Stralya.
STRONG Polish beer.
Even though I'm of age I still haven't tried any alcoholic beverages... yeah, I'm a square, mainly because none have tickled my fancy yet.
With that said for non-alcoholic drinks though I've got to give it to Jones green apple soda, stuff is delicious.
Budweiser for me...however after three or four I have to switch from being killer to Survivor, as I can't even hit a tree with my main weapon LOL a few more beers after playing Survivor I can't hit a skill check, so I watch TV. Fav non-alcoholic drink is actually lime-flavored Crush. Really hard to find these days though
We have a sparkling water brand called Bubbly where I live, and they have an apple flavor. That's as close as you'll get here.
I'm assuming those brands are Dutch, because I've never heard of them.😅
Aww, well, I figured out barely any country has sparkling apple. I would prolly die if I was anywhere else and didn't have access to it.
Jack Daniel's with cola and ice.
Classic.
Vodka and Fruit Fanta, it's so good. Or Vodka and Pineapple juice, also good.
I cant drink yet but I always enjoy a nice lemonade or fruity beverage
Just gonna say a controversial one for all those who can drink here:
Corona is an extremely overrated beer.
It's very easy to drink too.
Coffee, cola, Radler (beer with lemon juice), water, cow titty juice.
red haf sweet wine
what's an arnold palmer
i may be underage but Jack Daniel's
An Arnold Palmer is a mixture of lemonade and sweet tea.
Usually I like lemon Tea, but I look for the brand with less sugar since I dont like sugary or fizzy drinks too much, in fact I drink coca cola or such only when I buy kebab :S
As a soda I enjoyed Mtn Dew cause I think its quite milder than other soft fizzy drinks but I never buy it cause here it is imported and costs a lot.
I happen to drink Vitamin Water too, since its usually unsweetened and its basically water with a soft aroma, and yes I buy it just cause it tastes good :S
After my trip to japan i came to like unsweetened drinks even more, the green tea at the vending machines was like bliss.