Just wanted to share this picture I found on reddit. The rework of Claudette looks so good, why do devs keep her ugly af? They need to rework some survivor models, it looks disgusting for such a big game in 2019.
Claudette is fine. It’s kind of gross that you think that just because she isn’t a model like Kate or Jane that she needs to have cosmetic surgery. Women are not eye candy!
Claudette is fine. It’s kind of gross that you think that just because she isn’t a model like Kate or Jane that she needs to have cosmetic surgery. Women are not eye candy!
Claudette is fine. It’s kind of gross that you think that just because she isn’t a model like Kate or Jane that she needs to have cosmetic surgery. Women are not eye candy!
Claudette, Nea, Laurie, Quentin, and Meg need face changes. They all honesty look awful. Meg has strange wrinkle looking things and Claudette has a mustache lol. If you look at their concept art they look so good there I wish they made it look more like that
Claudette is fine. It’s kind of gross that you think that just because she isn’t a model like Kate or Jane that she needs to have cosmetic surgery. Women are not eye candy!
Okay, now that’s just very rude. You’re saying her being fat restricts her from being pretty? Because you’d be wrong. Guys and girls, your weight doesn’t make you ugly.
This is hilarious. It's humorous as all get out. Good games don't need great graphics small company's won't make detailed sexy cotton candy jump suit lady's running around and give you the ability to watch there but jiggle as they run. I think video games were intended to be played not something you practice at the computer as a teenager....come onnnnnnnn 🥳💨
People really out here thinking that female survivors should look good even when they're both trapped in an alternate dimension which is basically the equivalent of limbo in a constant game of cat and mouse, and regular people, not vogue models.
Claudette, Nea, Laurie, Quentin, and Meg need face changes. They all honesty look awful. Meg has strange wrinkle looking things and Claudette has a mustache lol. If you look at their concept art they look so good there I wish they made it look more like that
I appreciate this game how it is for 3 years now ? there indie, and that's the reason why graphics freaks can't play them. Some are really fun though
People really out here thinking that female survivors should look good even when they're both trapped in an alternate dimension which is basically the equivalent of limbo in a constant game of cat and mouse, and regular people, not vogue models.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
there's no image lol nvm lol
She is prettier how she is now.
it's like jake his default face is horrendous
He is the hottest survivor in the game though
depends on the head cosmetic
I actually like his default head, I think it’s hot.
I like original Claudette. :) If anything have her hair darker, but she's okay.
"she"? Claudette nearly looks like a skinny man lol
Claudette looks like a she.
Not every female character needs to be hot
I'm not asking to make her super hot like Kate, but just fix her so "she" isn't insulting my eyes lol
everyone can agree nea looks like a demon
She isn't ugly yung'un, she is pretty sorta
How dare you, she's one of the beautiful ones.
Meh
I like the original better than the Reddit rework
The original one looks better tbh
She knows that she can get who or whatever she wants, "Three Dwights"
Claudette is fine. It’s kind of gross that you think that just because she isn’t a model like Kate or Jane that she needs to have cosmetic surgery. Women are not eye candy!
^^^
Claudette looks reasonable. She isn’t super unbelievably unrealistically attractive but nor is she butt ugly. She’s average. And that’s okay.
Not a fan of the chola eyebrows in the edited version. lol
Claudette is beautiful! Don’t talk about my #1 main like that! >=(
She’s a pretty girl who likes to walk on top of cats. ?
First of all, is there only good looking people in the world? Second, she isn't ugly. Go get yourself a mirror.
Don't forgets she also eats babies like everybody else. ? A normal, beautiful human girl.
She is also ok with her team dying if it saves her.? I can confirm this as a Nea main.
Learning something new. *Taking Notes*
That beard is hawt!
Not as hot!
Yeees, learn da wey of the Nea. >:)
Ashy Slashy is better looking than every survivor.
xD
Lies!
*Nea mehhh*
Claudette, Nea, Laurie, Quentin, and Meg need face changes. They all honesty look awful. Meg has strange wrinkle looking things and Claudette has a mustache lol. If you look at their concept art they look so good there I wish they made it look more like that
Its good to know other people dislike Nea and im not going crazy. Feng and Kate are best looking characters though.
Jane has the best curves though, AROOF! ?
Steve
Jake is hot though
Kate yes, JANE!? She’s fat af lol
Okay, now that’s just very rude. You’re saying her being fat restricts her from being pretty? Because you’d be wrong. Guys and girls, your weight doesn’t make you ugly.
This is hilarious. It's humorous as all get out. Good games don't need great graphics small company's won't make detailed sexy cotton candy jump suit lady's running around and give you the ability to watch there but jiggle as they run. I think video games were intended to be played not something you practice at the computer as a teenager....come onnnnnnnn 🥳💨
People really out here thinking that female survivors should look good even when they're both trapped in an alternate dimension which is basically the equivalent of limbo in a constant game of cat and mouse, and regular people, not vogue models.
I appreciate this game how it is for 3 years now ? there indie, and that's the reason why graphics freaks can't play them. Some are really fun though
I thought Trapper looked good- sue me! Xx
Not to mention his quotes and lines that EVERYONE LOVES haha?
I mean...I have a soft spot for Wraith myself, even if his breathing is a bit gross.
I thought that if the hillbilly and the pig made babies, they would be the best looking babies around!