Which Killer do you wager Players will complain about being "Unfun" next?
The Legion was heavily complained about immediately after their release for being "unfun". It got so bad that Fog Whispers were promoting, and supporting, DCing against Legion. This created a huge issue with a vast amount of Players immediately ditching a match once they saw Legion was the Killer. Since then Legion has had, for a lack of a better term, controversial changes made to their entire kit and now is basically ignored by everyone. I, myself, found Legion extremely unfun to play against but I never once DC'd against them because that's lame.
Now we are seeing a similar thing happening to the Spirit. The DCs haven't started, but we are seeing more and more threads and videos coming out complaining about her and how "unfun" she is to play against. The funny thing is though is that she has only received a hand full of bug fixes, and none of the perks she usually runs have been changed in any major way that would help her with mind games, since even before the Legion changes came out.
Now, the main reason I bring this up is because if you go back and check out a majority (if not all) Killer discussion threads, videos and topics many, many players would mention how the Spirit (sans Prayer Beads) is one of the most balanced Killers, or a little strong, or even weak, but no one ever mentioned her being unfun to play against. This just makes me come to the conclusion that either a loud minority, or a majority (I haven't figured out which yet), of the community NEEDS a Killer to complain about and focus ire on, that they need one of them to be "unfair" and "unfun" for the sheer fact that they need something to complain about.
Why is this? I dunno. The internet is a weird place. But anyway on to the question of the thread:
tl;dr: Which Killer do you think Players will deem "unfun" next? Why? This isn't about if you specifically think said Killer(s) is ok, its about who you think people will deem unfun for whatever reason.
I am thinking it will be Freddy, due to his strange power level that many people have issues dealing with and find him difficult to play against and because its Freddy. Also he can teleport.
Or maybe the Huntress(I dunno) because she has Hatches, which are long range(!), and she can use an Add-on to one shot down you from range(!). Or something.
Comments
Ghostface 100%, hes really good if you dont waste time on stalking
I would say Amanda but they already took away her endgame potential and the bulk of her ambush synergy I don't think there's much they could do to her anymore.
Btw this is not me submitting a challenge devs unless it's a buff leave Amanda alone.
However if it's anything I would say Freddy is probably the next on the chopping block just because of his slow down build.
Thanks for the correction
Nea
So long as people that fail to see the counters like scrubs, and so long as there are salty survivors, it will never end
He was changed because a majority of people thought that he was too weak.
Spirit, Freddy, and to a lesser extent, Ghostface and Plague will be next. Basically, unless the killer is an easily exploitable M1 rodeo clown, they're "unfun".
As for who is unfun to play as, I'd say Nurse now. The changes to her appearance animation when coming out of blinks allows survivors to exit lunge range before Nurse can even initiate the swing. You're punished if you're wrong, and the survivors get a second chance if you blink correctly. If we're accepting that Spirit is unfun because survivors don't have enough information, than we should also accept that it isn't fair for Nurse players to now constantly rely on predictive blinks.
Every killer will have a bunch of complaints eventually saying their over performing.
Plague or Ghostface.
Forever Freddy or Plague
Hey I picked him first split winnings? Jokes the most funny thing is you can counter Freddie stay awake as much as possible pay attention eve slow down Freddie suffers I run weird perks non meta and it works against Freddie the best but other killers decently..
Conter play is there just need to step out the box I will give bhvr props @Peanits
I see what you guys are doing showing off perks making challenges involving them people dismiss the vast amount of perks and its a damn shame counters are out there!! Change up your load out for once try new things!!
??
Deal m8.
Good shoutout here boiis.
Bubba, you can't use your power most of the game because the survivors end up looping you making you m1. You can only use it for pallet breaking or being lucky and having a chance of chainsawing. And a lot of people just use him for camping hooks for guaranteed sacrifices.
My guess is freddy or demogorgon, but its because she's like 80% of what people play and on top of her already having the issues of lacking information the survivors can use to counter her she is annoying just as the nurse was due to how little opportunity you have to get away. Don't wanna hear that spine chill walking instead of running or window vault stuff, anyone that has complained about her here has been told but if so many people didn't play her because of how "strong" or "fun" she is all this wouldn't be so highlighted but people will play what they want and will play what gets them the easy win because its "fun"