My prediction for tonight’s shrine
If I get any right Peanits has to put a million blood points on my account
Light Borne
Balanced Landing
Decisive Strike
Barbeque and Chili
If I get any right Peanits has to put a million blood points on my account
Light Borne
Balanced Landing
Decisive Strike
Barbeque and Chili
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If Decisive Strike or Barbeque and Chili is actually in the next Shrine, I will go ahead and sacrifice myself to the Entity because there is no way those two perks will be in the shrine now or in the near future.
BBQ has only showed up like, what? Twice in the entirity it has been in the Shrine? I doubt it'll show up now.
I say that cause I just bought Leatherface and started leveling him and God hates me so
If God hates you, that means it will be a blessing for most others if BBQ does show up in the Shrine.
I’m willing to make my five dollars and million bloodpoints worthless so my brothers can have bbq
Weren't balanced Landing and DS in there recently? I know I got DS not too long ago from the shrine.
Well since the devs might try to release the event this week, if they are successful then I know at least one of the perks will be Empathy.
"If Decisive Strike or Barbeque and Chili is actually in the next Shrine, I will go ahead and sacrifice myself to the Entity"
The deal has been struck! If either of those are in the shrine DeKillerKiller will sacrifice themself to the entity!
For me be like,
If I see black oozing tentacles come into my bedroom tonight, I'll know why.
I really hope it's one of ashes or quentins perks. I came up with some builds for them ;-;
Ds and Bl were just in there. I doubt they'll be in again. Bbq has only been in the shrine twice. So again doubtful. Light born is possible though.
My prediction:
Useless perks.
My Prediction
Bloodhound, Tinkerer
Quick and Quiet, Pharmacy
Guessing is like a Shrine Lottery
Other than BBQ all those perks have been in the shrine in the last like 3-4 weeks so you might have BBQ right. Expect pharmacy calm spirit furtive chase prove thyself no mither and unnerving presence
Ace in the hole
Aftercare
Hex:Third Seal
Stridor
My guesses.
Balanced Landing isn't in there, I can tell you that much. It was in the shrine within the past few weeks, so I can't appear again so soon.
In any case, no, no bloodpoints for you, even if you get the other three right.
Watch it be wake up or Unnerving presence for idk the millionth time?
Nurses calling
Dying Light
Prove thyself
Distortion
Nope, too late the deal has already been made. You'll be sued if you don't.
Awwwww...
Oh so the vast majority of them...
After the release of the next chapter, it would be kind of pointless to even buy chapters if the perks could spawn in the shrine straight away.
My bets:
And the ever-favorite (not) Toxic as all can be:
4 ) "BBQ and Chili" aka Radar.
It will be,
Agitation
Bond
Pharmacy
I'm all ears
Why are you so mean ;-;
I admire your enthusiasm with thinking you'll get decisive strike and barbecue and chili on the same shrine.
Hell if by some miracle you manage to predict that right you deserve your bloodpoints also I suggest you get a lottery ticket as well
If IT could be Enduring that would be nice ok thanks xo
I'm allergic to fun. If I have fun, my throat would swell up and I'd die.
Dstrike, and BBQ were on the shrine fairly recent if I'm not mistaken
Surge
Remember me
Dead Hard
Prove Thyself
God actually hates you. Because BBQ and Chili is in the Shrine of Secrets.
@Killermainbtw Guess I'm sacrificing myself to the Entity.
#########, it was ruin last night, and empathy was thanatophobia
The shrine changed from last nights. I saw Stake out instead of detective's hunch because I was planning on getting Stake out!! #########?
You see, it wasn't there.
But then you challenged the gods, and they were like "yo, know that guy?" "I know that guy! F that guy!"
And it was so...
😂