By failing to include a full killer roster list you have rendered this poll meaningless.
Suppose I find Legion to be the most annoying killer since they force me to do a 20 second mend action every so often. Now I can't vote and have been silenced.
I didn’t mean to post this with only those three killers. I made a new post about the down topic so if you could flag this one so it gets taken down that would help a lot!
The Plague. There isn't a perk to silence the coughing, so you won't be able to stealth around her unless you cleanse, but no one wants to cleanse so you'll piss people off if you do. Also her red vomit is very strong, so it isn't ideal to cleanse.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
SPIRIT
Why just those 3?
No spirit, no vote
By failing to include a full killer roster list you have rendered this poll meaningless.
Suppose I find Legion to be the most annoying killer since they force me to do a 20 second mend action every so often. Now I can't vote and have been silenced.
Spirit.
Doc & Plague
They both delete stealth entirely and are built upon the game playing itself for you.
Of those three? Bubba. I don't face him much, so I have yet to actually pin down that chainsaw range.
I want to say Ghostface. His jump scares still get me. Doc, I don't see anywhere, so meh.
Inb4 nerf spirit posts
I didn’t mean to post this with only those three killers. I made a new post about the down topic so if you could flag this one so it gets taken down that would help a lot!
Doc especially on console is really frustrating due to the frame rate.
Distressing + Unnerving Presence + Overcharge and you got yourself a very fun game.
ghostface is the most aggravating of the 3
There are other Killers?
Leatherface because it always makes me feel sad for someone.
Sad for the Leatherface for playing a ######### Killer
Sad for the person being facecamped
Or Sad for myself for being caught by such a ######### Killer
It's just a depressing experience.
The outrage mob is targeting Spirit atm. Not having her listed means you support her.
*grabs pitchfork and torch*
😡
spirit
Leatherface because he's just a worse hillbilly
Spirit makes me want to shovel out my eyeballs with a cold spoon. I just posted it on accident with listing all the killers. Whoops
The Plague. There isn't a perk to silence the coughing, so you won't be able to stealth around her unless you cleanse, but no one wants to cleanse so you'll piss people off if you do. Also her red vomit is very strong, so it isn't ideal to cleanse.
Legion, RIP this killer dude
Spirit
Leatherface because he’s built to be a camper
Spirit obviously.
Then Hag. Mainly for the fact she's practically ''Go ahead child. You can camp and down another survivor at the same time."
That and legion and plague
Hahahaha what?