Note to Teammates in solo queue "Why you no do bones?"

Shut up and do bones.

I do bones, you do bones we all do bones and the killer gets boned from noed not activating if he had it. Simple.

Do you do bones when you see bones?

P.s. I don't call them totems anymore.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I break a totem everytime i see one, but to dedicate to them only is just throwing the match essentially.

  • So stupid to write "Do Bones", because a mediocre animated Series used the Term first.


    Anyway, breaking Totems is a waste of time. If you break one Totem, you basically need to break every Totem, otherwise you only wasted your time. And all for a Perk which the Killer might not have (which is most likely the case in High Ranks anyway, I really rarely see NOED in Red Ranks).

    And thats from someone who cleanses every Totem he comes across - I am not the most optimal Survivor, but I completely understand the reason that Totems are a waste of time.

  • I break every totem I come across. It's basically free points. I also run Inner Strength. So it's an easy heal. And as you pointed out it keeps Noed from happening. I typically get 2 to 3 every game. In short only idiots don't break totems.

  • It's because totems are not a threat. There is no motive besides bp and Noed. If they reworked totems to be more of a threat or something then people would actually want to break them.

  • I sometimes run small game, if it pings I go and break the totem. If I come across one without small game I will also break it but now I dont know who has the healing in lockers perk so do not actively hunt them anymore.

  • I always run Small Game and make sure to destroy every totem I can before that last gen pops.

    It's been AGES since I faced a killer who didn't run NOED, Ruin and BBQ. Boring meta nowadays.

  • can people stop saying the term do bones it's aggravating just say do totems

  • Do bones has been used before WHAT?!? I literally thought I just came up with that term and I liked how it sounded that much I made a post about it. Darn it.

  • just tell your solo queue teammates to equip small game when the devs decide to add a totem counter to the perk

    X

    D

  • They might be leaving up obvious totem spots so they can come back to them later, which makes it a lot easier to find and destroy NOED.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    can people stop saying the term do bones it's aggravating just say do totems

    Do bones

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Do bones has been used before WHAT?!? I literally thought I just came up with that term and I liked how it sounded that much I made a post about it. Darn it.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz296Izw-S8&list=PL0nkyN_wsaTThy3jnfffoSbV5UBi1kcwX&index=9

    2:40

  • Why do Bones when you can just blame the Killer for being a scumbag trash player when you get your butt beat by NoED? Then go complain about it on the forums later?

    Much less effort.

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    Why do Bones when you can just blame the Killer for being a scumbag trash player when you get your butt beat by NoED? Then go complain about it on the forums later?

    Much less effort.

    Dont you know? If a killer runs endgame perks, it clearly means he's garbage...even if he stomps you before you ever GET to endgame while only using 3 perks.

  • If some survivors would stay tf off the hooks, maybe others can get a bone done.

    If I can't get to them when I seen them, I will remember where they were and go back to them.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/792719#Comment_792719

    Dont you know? If a killer runs endgame perks, it clearly means he's garbage...even if he stomps you before you ever GET to endgame while only using 3 perks.

    That's my favorite flavor of Salt.

    "I was going to compliment you on beating us with 4 gens left, but I see you are a dirty, unconfident NoED user."

    "So, I soundly won with only 3 perks?"

    "......"

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Shut up and do bones.

    I do bones, you do bones we all do bones and the killer gets boned from noed not activating if he had it. Simple.

    Do you do bones when you see bones?

    P.s. I don't call them totems anymore.

    PS_Messages_20190228_112037.jpg

    Sums me up exactly.

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    Why do Bones when you can just blame the Killer for being a scumbag trash player when you get your butt beat by NoED? Then go complain about it on the forums later?

    Much less effort.

    @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/792719#Comment_792719

    Dont you know? If a killer runs endgame perks, it clearly means he's garbage...even if he stomps you before you ever GET to endgame while only using 3 perks.

    To be fair. Most Noed users do play pretty scummy. I'll reiterate that I have no issue with Noed. I do with most of the people who use it.

  • When I use noed, I mainly do it for the initial shock the Survivors get and I feel it compensates using fairly weak perks well.

    No-one should ever complain about noed if it secures a kill which the Killer probably deserved.

  • I always do bones. Leaving 1000 BP is hard for me.

  • I always cleanse them as a solo survivor. It's the first thing I'll do. Don't care if the killer doesn't have NOED. It rewards 1k BP so why wouldn't I do it? I will definitely go out of my way to find them if a killer at red ranks doesn't use ruin. That's always an instant NOED most of the time.

  • Honestly a survivor should keep track of what perks the killer is using, and then realize if the killer could be using NOED or not. If you can count 4 perks and NOED isn’t among them, why should you waste time on totems?

  • @PGJSF said:

    Honestly a survivor should keep track of what perks the killer is using, and then realize if the killer could be using NOED or not. If you can count 4 perks and NOED isn’t among them, why should you waste time on totems?

    Some perks don’t show up UNTIL endgame tho.

  • Well yeah that’s exactly why I said “if you can count FOUR perks don’t waste time in totems”. If you count less then 4 perks then yes, you should assume the killer has NOED and cleanse everything!

  • Its cinda booring breaking totem but if i have inner strenght i whil destroy Every totem i see :)

  • I break bones for BP.

    Don't care if it wastes time, I need my BP to level up me killer/survivors.