Killers: Who do you play as when you're having a series of bad games?

I tend to change killers every now and then cause I don't stick to no killer, but when I'm having a rough gaming night the Entity gets in my head and calls out....

FREDDY KRUEGER!

I own people with him, and cause he's not Spirit nor Nurse survivors actually send GGs post game and I even start giving hatch to the last survivor every now and then.

WHO DO YOU PLAY AS WHEN YOU "WANT TO FEEL THE POWER OF THE ENTITY"?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Clown, I love the laugh after hitting someone.

  • Ghostface.

    Who doesn't like having 0 TR, i just wish he would say Wazzzzuuup every time you catch a survivor off guard.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/782708#Comment_782708

    That's fine, I'm not getting defensive about it. Personally, I haven't spent enough time with GF to form an opinion about him. My usual playstyle with Myers though is Abit of a unique one that offers nice flexibility. Pretty sure I can some what emulate it with GF if I use I'm all ears.

    Different ppl can do wonders with different killers though. One of my favorite streamers to watch is a Piggy main, and the moves he pulls off with her is nuts. If your friend clicked better with GF than Myers, I'm not about to get pissy about it and say he's wrong.

    Private message me who? I’d like to watch them.

  • if I want an easier game I'll play Freddy or Spirit. It feels like easy mode most of the time and freddy is fun af.

  • Usually when Im playing other killers and having bad games I usually play somebody i'm good at and wreck it like spirit. Or somebody I have good perks on and still wreck like Demogorgon.

  • @SunderMun said:

    if I want an easier game I'll play Freddy or Spirit. It feels like easy mode most of the time and freddy is fun af.

    I do that too but no OP or annoying builds usually, like I won’t run the forever Freddy unless i see 4 survivor with items and something feels like at least a few are SWF

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/782708#Comment_782708

    That's fine, I'm not getting defensive about it. Personally, I haven't spent enough time with GF to form an opinion about him. My usual playstyle with Myers though is Abit of a unique one that offers nice flexibility. Pretty sure I can some what emulate it with GF if I use I'm all ears.

    Different ppl can do wonders with different killers though. One of my favorite streamers to watch is a Piggy main, and the moves he pulls off with her is nuts. If your friend clicked better with GF than Myers, I'm not about to get pissy about it and say he's wrong.

    I just feel personally if your good with GF you should be great at stalking with Myers because you would think of areas you can stalk from and they wont see you.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    I tend to change killers every now and then cause I don't stick to no killer, but when I'm having a rough gaming night the Entity gets in my head and calls out....

    FREDDY KRUEGER!

    I own people with him, and cause he's not Spirit nor Nurse survivors actually send GGs post game and I even start giving hatch to the last survivor every now and then.

    WHO DO YOU PLAY AS WHEN YOU "WANT TO FEEL THE POWER OF THE ENTITY"?

    I play my BLM on FFXIV and leave DBD behind for a bit.

  • Wraith.

    If i do bad as him, it makes sense to me to improve.

  • Not sure how to PM on here, but heres a youtube video he posted awhile back.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzLQ5RahEF0&t=1s


  • If my games start getting rough I'm going BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD Legion:

    Perks:

    Sloppy Butcher (https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Sloppy_Butcher)

    Thanatophobia (https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Thanatophobia)

    Dying Light (https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dying_Light)

    HEX: Ruin (https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Hex:_Ruin)

    Add-ons:

    Nasty Blade (Slightly increases amount of time it takes survivors to mend.)

    Filthy Blade (Moderately increases amount of time it takes survivors to mend.)

    Offering:

    Ebony Memento Mori (I don't mori until the last hook.)

    I know this build is a little toxic, but with the Day of the Dead skin coming I feel like it fits.

  • Billy.

    with add ons.

  • Either spirit, or i just get off the game.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/783590#Comment_783590

    I do that too but no OP or annoying builds usually, like I won’t run the forever Freddy unless i see 4 survivor with items and something feels like at least a few are SWF

    forever freddy? do you mean gen builds? If so, I don't see much reason to outside of SWF, as you say; he applies pressure well enough and has add-ons to slow down things a tiny bit if you really feel it's necessary. It's super fun, and he does the mindgaming for you too which I find quite amusing to see in action.

  • This content has been removed.
  • As a Hag main, if I get a series of bad matches I'll jump to Trapper, Freddy, or Spirit.

    As any other killer with bad matches I'll jump to Hag :)

  • A Mori, I play a Mori.


    But seriously, I play Freddy and GF mainly with the occasional Spirit game. So If I'm messing around with other killers or running into a lot of strong teams game after game I'll usually switch to Freddy or Ghostface.

  • Prayer Beads Spirit or Vault Master Myers. Mainly Myers because it will be gen rush night when that happens.

  • Billy always cheers me up

    It is just fun to use the highspeed on open maps to move around and draw circles. Don't know what is better, landing a good curve or when you just want to get to somewhere else and occasionally chainsaw someone (so rarely but so hilarious when it happens).

  • Freddy is by far the most annoying killer to go against now a days

  • @Endstille said:

    Billy always cheers me up

    It is just fun to use the highspeed on open maps to move around and draw circles. Don't know what is better, landing a good curve or when you just want to get to somewhere else and occasionally chainsaw someone (so rarely but so hilarious when it happens).

    Randomly hitting a cross map chainsaw is a great feeling, it’s like “hey I was just trying to zoom to check this gen but you were in front of me!”

  • Wraith, I stop trying to kill survivors and instead try to screw with them. Like standing in front of a door lever while invisible and watch them act confused. Or maybe find a one man only gen and stand in front of that.

    It's more fun when you aren't trying to kill them, less stress and pressure put on you.

  • @Peasant said:

    If my games start getting rough I'm going BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD Legion:

    Perks:

    Sloppy Butcher (https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Sloppy_Butcher)

    Thanatophobia (https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Thanatophobia)

    Dying Light (https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dying_Light)

    HEX: Ruin (https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Hex:_Ruin)

    Add-ons:

    Nasty Blade (Slightly increases amount of time it takes survivors to mend.)

    Filthy Blade (Moderately increases amount of time it takes survivors to mend.)

    Offering:

    Ebony Memento Mori (I don't mori until the last hook.)

    I know this build is a little toxic, but with the Day of the Dead skin coming I feel like it fits.

    That build is more annoying then toxic, tbh.

1 2 ›