Now that medkit addon got deleted (nerfed)

Only keys left now devs, cmon how long will it take before the last good survivor item has no good addons left ?

Place your bets now, me personally would say a few months and then all good survivor addons have been nerfed or removed from play entirelly.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Cardgrey said:

    @StarMoral

    we Will never be in agreement I’d argue the sky’s green just to not agree with you.

    So if I started using your points, would you start using mine? You know, since you'll disagree with me?

  • I for one don’t think keys are that OP, at least they require an objective... and more than half of the time it’s only 1 maybe two survivors that get to use it.

  • @siyke26 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/761052#Comment_761052

    To be fair in the low tier games things are pretty balanced as they were months ago I am not saying game wasn't broken when was released but those days have long since passed so holding on to those days as way justifying putting survivors down mean that survivors will never get to have anything nice because now it's med kits who knows what's next I know keys are popular right then what another perk because as survivors have anything that halfway works the killers will call for a nerf til game becomes one sided in the killers favor then there won't be a point to play survivor then game will die but luckily there are a lot of perks so I guess it will be awhile before survivor is completely unplayable.

    That is simply not true. the majority of the communty only wants things nerfed that are ridiculously strong. Saying that killer mains will whine about every survivor perk that is just halways good is an incredibly biased way too see things. I'm guessing you are saying this because DS and Mettle of Man got nerfed?

    If you think those perks were fine, that's your opinion and you are allowed to have that. But when the big majority of the community agrees that those perks were too op, it's not fair to say that every killer main only whined about that because they want any decent perk of survivors ruined. Survivors still have some really strong perks.

    Of course there will always be people who are biased towards the side they main. But that's with both sides.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/761081#Comment_761081

    That is simply not true. the majority of the communty only wants things nerfed that are ridiculously strong. Saying that killer mains will whine about every survivor perk that is just halways good is an incredibly biased way too see things. I'm guessing you are saying this because DS and Mettle of Man got nerfed?

    If you think those perks were fine, that's your opinion and you are allowed to have that. But when the big majority of the community agrees that those perks were too op, it's not fair to say that every killer main only whined about that because they want any decent perk of survivors ruined. Survivors still have some really strong perks.

    Of course there will always be people who are biased towards the side they main. But that's with both sides.

    To be fair I never got to use old MoM or DS but considering people still complain about DS I imagine it won't be around for long the way it is and no one uses MoM anymore because it never works it doesn't proc I have tried and I can literally stand between a survivor and killer and not get the token towards the one time protection I might have 2 out of 3 by the time I am dead on hook. All I am getting at is if there is anything good it will be taken down soon. I am biased because I do try to play more survivor but I do play killer and it really takes zero effort to get kills as is I can play a killer with zero perks and still get a 4k yea I am playing at rank 10 but thats the middle ground so I get toxic survivors that abuse some things but thats not that often usually and they are deranked red ranks based on play style.

  • @StarMoral said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/760851#Comment_760851

    No... Hook me twice, hook another person, then kill me. Continue that with the rest of the team. Mind you you are able to kill EVERYONE without the threat of having a hex destroyed or anything. Ivory Mori is okay as is, since it's just one person.

    Please stop giving anything related to death hook as a nerf because at that point it would be faster to hook you

  • @JohnnyGat666 said:

    Why do people want keys nerfed? They can only be used when specific conditions are met. It’s the only counter to a 3 gen strategy as well.

    Keys can be countered by preventing gens being done and using Franklin’s Demise, but of course killer mains just want to stick to their meta builds....

    Why do people want NOED nerfed? NOED can only be used when specific conditions are met (all gens are completed and totems are remaining). It’s the only counter to survivors who focus gens and the killer has no mobility on a large map.

    NOED can be countered by cleaning totems and using Small Game or Detectives Hunch, but of course survivor mains just want to stick to their meta builds....


    Can't you see how flawed that argument is?

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    OP why do you only go around the forum posting things that start drama? Every time I see you, you are trying to stir up hate between the sides or drama, or openly insulting people. Why? It makes no sense to just be a "Fire Starter".

    We're supposed to be able to debate. You can't stop him, even with your imaginary claims of "stirring up hate'.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/760191#Comment_760191

    We're supposed to be able to debate. You can't stop him, even with your imaginary claims of "stirring up hate'.

    Who are you and why are you bothering me? Look at his past comments, then come bother me, in fact don't bother me.

    I've already wrote this whole talk off as pointless. Have fun in the Fog, random person with no context or idea what's going on.

  • Soon, hopefully in the next patch. Seems like the devs are finally cracking down on the rest of the OP stuff in the game. :)

  • @BrendanLeeT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/761040#Comment_761040

    Just because a killer gets buffed doesn't mean a survivors should get buffed. Imagine we had a set of 2 scales with two little dishes on either side. Left side is survivor and right is killer. If you look at the video from 2016 that Tru uploaded the left side was weighting down drastically and for the balance to happen the devs had to nerf survivors more then the killer to even out the weight (balance).

    With your mentality, a killer gets buffed so the weights balance out a bit but now a survivor buff needs to happen so now you buff the scales out and oh no back to square one where it's unbalanced again.

    I'm not the best at explaining but balancing doesn't work like that where one side gets buffed so the other side needs to get buffed. I'll agree survivors have been getting nerfed a lot lately but all of this is to even it out because of the game catching back up from the old times.

    If the game was truly trying to be balanced they would buff them together. killers and survivors taking turns getting buffed/nerfed forever would be just tipping the scale back and fourth in either favor. Doesn’t sound very “balanced” to me

  • @EyeFearFoolie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/761052#Comment_761052

    If the game was truly trying to be balanced they would buff them together. killers and survivors taking turns getting buffed/nerfed forever would be just tipping the scale back and fourth in either favor. Doesn’t sound very “balanced” to me

    True and false. If the game was balance and they took it in turns nerfing/buffing you would be correct however if the game is not 100% balance and they take it in turns the scales will indeed go back and fourth.

    I don't agree with some of the survivors nerfs they receive but for people (not you) to go out of their way to say the game is killer sided because survivors got nerfed and the killers didn't baffles me because balancing doesn't work like that unless both sides were balanced.

    With the latest patch, insta healers which WAS OP has been been nerfed so they are STRONG and not OP anymore. I think a nurse nerf/rework was a good trade for insta-healers to be toned down a little bit. Next on the line are moris and I think a good trade off for moris being nerfed would be keys but to be honest I don't know how they will nerf them.

1 2 ›