Signing off for today. Thanks for all the love and support. I'm gonna go bowling, eat BBQ, and probably buy a new XBox One game. And, for the love of God, don't make this post toxic. At all. Thanks everyone. Bye Bye!
@popoles said:
Good luck with the bowling! I almost never hit pins lol.
I love you. Thanks to your luck, played 3 games with a total score of 639. Thanks! I used to suck at bowling, but those games taught me, and I bowled like a champ. I love you.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happy womb emancipation day!
Well its my son's birthday. So he gets a happy birthday.
Lmao.
Happy Birthday!!!
I love you.
Happy Birthday. You just got older. And older.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
Happy Birthday! Don't follow Leatherface to the basement if he says your present is down there.
Wow..............a really....really positive post......with positive replies and comments.............
Am I in the wrong forum?
Happy Bday!!!!!
I love you.
Yes you are, and I love you.
I love you.
me no green font ?
I love you.
hapy b
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
Signing off for today. Thanks for all the love and support. I'm gonna go bowling, eat BBQ, and probably buy a new XBox One game. And, for the love of God, don't make this post toxic. At all. Thanks everyone. Bye Bye!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I love you.
I love you.
Giving out love is so much fun, and makes you feel good.
Happy birthday hope you have a good one
Happy Birthday !
You're a cutie.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you. Thanks to your luck, played 3 games with a total score of 639. Thanks! I used to suck at bowling, but those games taught me, and I bowled like a champ. I love you.
I love you.
Happy late birthday!

I love you.
happ birthday mdude
~~Player who has all characters Legacy 3
I love you.
Congrats
you are one year closer to your death
I love you.