I'm amped for all of them though. Especial the myers weapons (Hopefully he gets a new mask eventually. I get the one his has is his icon but it doesn't really look good on the gown body)
I have not been able to find any info on the new legion cosmetics, where did they announce that?
It was leaked in from PTB files, same as pantless myers and OG ghostface. I think it's for the day of the dead collection. Just watch Skemoo's vid on it here:
It was leaked in from PTB files, same as pantless myers and OG ghostface. I think it's for the day of the dead collection. Just watch Skemoo's vid on it here:
ma gorl laurie getting something fresh, also whats academy tapp?
Tapp is getting a cosmetic that looks like it's based on something from a police academy, can't find an image right now, but if you look on r/leaksbydaylight you should find all the new cosmetics pretty easily.
The people who are calling this new cosmetic "OG Ghostface" seem to have never watched Scream before.
I mean maybe, but as a diehard Scream fan, I'm gonna keep calling these the OG Ghostface robes for now. The differences are too subtle, although noticable.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I was on the fence about Myers in a hospital gown, but after seeing these I love it;
For starters why get a cosmetic for pig when she is nerfed so bad her traps are not even a threat or distract much?
Because everyone loves the oink girl.
OG Ghostface is where it's at though.
The new GF outfit isnt OG Ghostface.
Real OG Ghostface - This new cosmetic
=======================================
Original Mask - Differently proportioned mask
Rounded sleeves with some small tassels - longer sleeves with jagged edges
No belt - belt
Robe reaches just below knees - robe reaches to ankles
Robe is fairly loose around the torso - Robe is fairly tight around the torso
Hood opening is somewhat wide and more round - Hood opening is more oblong and oval-like
I'm a bit biased due to my love of Piggy Wiggy
I'm amped for all of them though. Especial the myers weapons (Hopefully he gets a new mask eventually. I get the one his has is his icon but it doesn't really look good on the gown body)
AND Nancy, I love both of them. Now I need to level up Laurie as well though
None since I only play Claudette and LF nowadays.
This one is the Halloween costume that you see everywhere, I don't believe it's the movie based Ghostface
That Wraith outfit.
Yeah, thats pretty much what it is.
The people who are calling this new cosmetic "OG Ghostface" seem to have never watched Scream before.
I'm actually excited for the new Legion outfit for Julie. The body cosmetic makes her look like a pyromancer from DS2 and it's great. : P
Other than that, the Movie GF.
Wait, Nancy's getting a hunter outfit? Is that the red jacket outfit in season 1?
That's the one from scream alright. The detailing is just right. : )
True, but then again, they're nearly identical overall, and most people aren't looking for such small detail differences.
I'm most excited for the classic Ghostface robe, but I'm also happy to see they're adding Laurie's sweater/skirt outfit from Halloween 1978 ๐
I have not been able to find any info on the new legion cosmetics, where did they announce that?
It was leaked in from PTB files, same as pantless myers and OG ghostface. I think it's for the day of the dead collection. Just watch Skemoo's vid on it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKFpEuhI1zsOh, ######### yeah, Dia de los muertos Legion. I definetely would have chosen that.
There are a lot of good cosmetics coming out. A shame they'll be auric cells only for the time being (don't know about legion though). : P
Totally forgot about the Dia De Los Muertos skins for Legion, Jane, and David, sorry everyone.
Pretty sure, IDK what to call it, never watched Stranger Things, but it looks pretty similar to this outfit.
ma gorl laurie getting something fresh, also whats academy tapp?
I am sorry Tapp... but pig got the better outfit
Tapp is getting a cosmetic that looks like it's based on something from a police academy, can't find an image right now, but if you look on r/leaksbydaylight you should find all the new cosmetics pretty easily.
YES! I've been wanting that one in game! : D
She literally hunts the Demogorgon while wearing that, I'm surprised it wasn't in there already.
I mean maybe, but as a diehard Scream fan, I'm gonna keep calling these the OG Ghostface robes for now. The differences are too subtle, although noticable.
Welp, i got it.
Looks hot.
I don't like his Gown, but I do like his new weapons!
(If his Gown had a Different Mask or even bandages it would look way better!)
I think that's due to licensing reasons...
A bandage mask would just need an Okay from John Carpenter.
=/ Not really a big deal...
I know. But that's what I remember them saying about that outfit. That, and it wouldn't be recognizable enough. : /
We couldn't get shirtless Myers....but this will do.
you forgot the new day of dead outfits for David,Jane and Legion
The day of the dead Julie cosmetic make her look fine AF!
Day of the Dead outfit for David obviously.
Julie
Laurie. Her hair looks SO much better.
And Feng Min.