The One Stop Shop for Legion ideas! Come on in and take a look...
So me and @LordGlint were talking about DBD and I told him that I was working on an Idea for Legion. I originally wanted something that hearkened back to there gang. Some kind of locker insanity or something but honestly, none of that would work, or at the very least it would be rather hard to put in game. So we started asking, what is Legion's main issue? Well, his power is kinda useless. By the time you slash one person, the rest have gone OR if they are injured they hear your TR and just book it.
First of all, let's take the removal of the blood trail in FF and the "M1s remove 50% of your power" things away. Those are silly and honestly, neither of us could come up with one good reason the Devs did that.
Secondly, DO NOT WORRY! We are not making his power lethal or put the chase on a "Timer". That is why people hated old Legion. We don't want that again.
So back to the main point. What do you do when you see Legion put deep wounds on someone nearby? You BOOK IT! You can't hide, but you can get away till they get hit with the end of power stun. Survivors know about There presence in advance in the general area... in other words the next victims.
So, you might be asking yourself, what do you do? Well it's simple! You could do one or more of these things!
- Remove his TR and red stain in FF. Just straight remove it so that he can run up on survivors and get them with FF and surprise them. Make the KI work on a radius. You could say there Frenzy is so great it cuts the ties the Entity have put on them for a limited time.
- (
Make his base TR 16 and his FF TR 24. Kinda a new approach to the same idea. This way would also open up Legion to be able to sneak up better on the people he has hit with his FF and need to m1 now to down. Legion is already the shortest Killer (yes, shorter than Hag) so they could FINALLY live up to the trailer and be even a LITTLE sneaky.) HI! This has been voted down by the others in the thread but keeping it up for Reference! - After hitting two survivors with Feral Frenzy the Legions red stain is removed for x amount of seconds which would help with downs. Third hit lowers terror radius by 8 meters for x amount of seconds which could help with hitting that last survivor. With monitor and abuse the terror radius will be 16 meters. Addons could influence this.
- First two survivors hit with Feral Frenzy grants 2% increased movement speed each while the third grants a 1% increase bringing their movement speed in Feral Frenzy up to 130%. (numbers might be too low?)
- At base, being hit with Feral Frenzy causes mangled that persists until fully healed. Can't be stacked with other mangled status effects like sloppy butcher but works with coulraphobia and the like. (After rereading this one, it's kinda Meh, so it wouldn't be good enough on it's own.)
- If a survivor stops mending then they are downed. Deep wound timer depletes while doing an action (mending, repairing, sabotaging and so on) even while near the killer. If not doing an action the deep wound timer does not deplete while within 32 meters of the killer.
You hit someone with FF and run off to hit someone else. You hit them and end your frenzy or don't make it ti them and end the power. When out of FF you hear the heartbeat and see the KI mark for a very short amount of time (for balance) every x amount of seconds while that first survivor is mending. (this was more of an Example)After thinking about it, I think @Kabu changed this one to Add-on only. Let me know if i'm wrong Kabu!
Thank you @Kabu For the 3-7 ideas and the next few add-ons till you get to Mob Mentality! I forgot to credit them before! Sorry!
"But what about the stun?" Well, if you think about it, it's similar to Nurse. It's there to make sure that you don't just end it and m1. You MIGHT be able to shorten it, but it's not bad because it serves it's purpose.
Add on suggestions:
- Survivors are revealed by killer instinct for a very short amount of time every x amount of seconds while mending When out of FF. See previous post for explanation.
- Survivors suffering from deep wound make louder injured noises. (This should be base, also make unique pain sounds, IE: more grunts and long, drawn out groans of pain)
- Survivors have their aura revealed for x amount of seconds when they stop mending.
Frank's mix tape rework: Hitting a survivor with FF then hitting another one and going back to hit the first survivor depletes the deep wound bar by a large amount. Maybe doesn't fully deplete the Frenzy bar but would still stun Legion. Would still be hard to down with frenzy but it adds pressure.Sorry Kabu, but the more I think about it the more I doubt you'd get in this situation too often.- Increases FF duration tremendously (5 to 8 seconds) but with increased stun duration (.5 seconds to 1 second)
- Survivors hit with FF suffer from the hindered status effect for a short time.
Honestly, even with JUST these changes, We think that Legion would be in a better place AND keep the play style that Legion players love. Maybe even add old FF speeds back? Edit: we NEED the old Vaulting speeds back. Being looped while in FF is the SADDEST feeling.
Also shoutout to @Frosty for getting me to think of this in the first place and for wanting me to post it.
This doesn't have many thoughts on Mending and Deep Wounds, cause after BT got it too, it's no longer just a Legion Issue.
AND NOW for a REALLY good idea from @MongByeolBuddies
Here's my idea to help with, imo, Legion's two main problems:
* For killers, that’s getting a second hit and downing the survivor.
* For survivors, it's having to mend, which is boring and makes Legion obnoxious to go against.
My solution -- Change the Deep Wound status effect and give Legion a secondary power -- Mob Mentality.
-------------------------
Feral Frenzy:
Hitting a survivor not affected by the Deep Wound status effect during Feral Frenzy applies DW and gives Legion 1 charge of Mob Mentality.
Deep Wound now applies a 20 percent penalty to repair, healing and sabotage speeds.
Survivors now remove the DW status effect by healing to full health, not by mending. DW lasts indefinitely.
Hitting a survivor affected by DW during Feral Frenzy applies 1 more DW. Survivors suffering from 4 Deep Wounds will enter the dying state. This will be tracked on the HUD.
Legion cannot use Mob Mentality during Feral Frenzy.
Legion can have up to 3 charges of Mob Mentality at one time.
------------------------
Mob Mentality:
Press the secondary power button to use 1 charge and summon a Legion member.
Any survivor within 16 meters of Legion will hear an audio cue -- a whistle -- when Mob Mentality is used.
The Legion member will appear 2 seconds later, crouched down in the spot you summoned him or her and wait for any survivor to get within range. When a survivor is within range, the Legion member will lunge at the survivor and attempt to hit them.
If a healthy survivor is hit, he or she will be injured; if an injured survivor is hit, he or she will enter the dying state.
Regardless of whether the hit connects, the Legion member will dissipate in a cloud of smoke.
Legion can summon all three other members this way. If Legion summons a member while all three members are currently on the map, the first member to be summoned will switch to the new location. Legion cannot summon members within 8 meters of another member.
Survivors within 16 meters of Legion members can detect them by looking in their direction for 3 seconds. During detection, survivors will receive an audio cue. Once fully detected, the Legion members will dissipate in a cloud of smoke.
If a survivor sets off a Mob Mentality trap, the Legion receives an audio and visual cue. If survivors fully detect a Legion member, the Legion does not receive an audio and visual cue.
Also, Mob Mentality is a trap so perks, such as Small Game, will work against it.
----------------------------------------------------
Add-on changes to reflect the new Deep Wound status effect and Mob Mentality:
Smiley Face Pin -- Start with 1 charge of Mob Mentality.
Defaced Smiley Pin -- Start with 1 charge of Mob Mentality. The auras of survivors who fully detect a Legion member or are hit by him or her are revealed for 3 seconds.
The Legion Pin -- Start with 2 charges of Mob Mentality. The auras of survivors who fully detect a Legion member or are hit by him or her are revealed for 5 seconds.
Nasty Blade -- Slightly increases the penalty to Repair, Healing and Sabotage speeds (5 percent) to survivors suffering from the Deep Wound status effect.
Filthy Blade -- Moderately increases the penalty to the Repair, Healing and Sabotage speeds (10 percent) to survivors suffering from the Deep Wound status effect.
Frank’s Mixed Tape -- Legion members are invisible to survivors outside of 8 meters.
Fuming Mixed Tape -- Legion no longer needs charges to use Mob Mentality. MM now has a 10-second cooldown. The Legion can no longer use Feral Frenzy.
-----------------------------------------------------
This will allow Legion to still be a rush down killer and buffs them by providing them a tool -- Mob Mentality -- to counter looping, as well as set ambushes.
This new change also allows Legion to use Mob Mentality whenever Legion wants (albeit not in Feral Frenzy), and the survivor will only be aware that Legion has used MM if the survivor is within 16 meters of Legion when MM is used.
The change to the DW status effect also means survivors no longer have to worry about mending. Survivors suffering from DW can heal themselves back to full health slightly slower than normal or the survivor can find a teammate not suffering from DW to heal back to full health without any speed penalty -- making going against Legion more enjoyable for survivors.
(This also would get rid of a few not strictly Legion problems: Nurse’s Calling not detecting mending and other anti-healing perks not affecting mending, and killers who can drop their terror radiuses like Freddy and The Pig making the DW timer tick down while still chasing a survivor, which feels cheap.)
(Borrowed Time can be changed to something like: After unhooking a Survivor within the Killer's Terror Radius, for 11/13/15 seconds, any damage taken that would put the unhooked Survivor into the Dying State will instead apply the Deep Wound status effect.)
Plus, I think it would be awesome for Legion to actually play like, you know, a Legion! Lastly, if possible, it would be extremely cool if the teammates you summoned could wear any cosmetics you’ve acquired, making it so you could customize the look of your own Legion.
And now a variation of the above by @pemberley !
I propose that we take the same concept of Mob Mentality but instead the member seizes and holds the survivor in place for the player to stab. Every player in the map gets a scream notification, the killer sees the aura too. The grasp is inescapable except through other flashlight or cracker saves, if the survivor has a cracker themselves, or if the survivor “wiggles” like normal and claws at their hand or elbows them in the face - this would disable the trap, I think this would be more in line with Legion, it’s lore friendly, and probably won’t require as much code spaghetti as making accurate ai.
Which Mong added that the grab could give them either Exposed/Oblivious or both cause they are fighting out of the grab! Even if it didn't there are Add-on ideas that could do it!
Comments
Here at @UlvenDagoth 's request.
A quick fix I'd do to make Legion more fun to play would just be to make Feral Frenzy infinite unless the Legion is stunned, misses a swing, or ends their power.
Change Frank's Mixtape so that it Considerably increases Power Recovery and make the Feral Frenzy Duration set of add-ons into Feral Frenzy Speed add-ons.
Bam, Legion's power becomes usable and fun without much of a change and without them becoming overpowered; since it's impossible to down a Survivor while in Feral Frenzy.
However Legion is now able to reliably use their power to slow down Survivors and keep people injured, which is what the devs wanted them to do anyway.
Also make the buttons apply on first hit. I don't understand why that hasn't been done yet.
Thank you! @TheRockstarKnight
Yeah right now, more than a power change i would prefer a completely rework
As long as they keep the "Rush Down" playstyle they have now! I love that the most about Legion! That's what we are trying to keep here! Feral Frenzy is great fun!
No problem. @UlvenDagoth
Hopefully the devs take a look at the ideas in this thread sometime; plenty of cool stuff.
I second what @NullSp3c said about the second idea: Legion should ultimately be a rush killer, not a sneak one. We already have Ghostface comparisons!
I propose that we take the same concept of Mob Mentality but instead the member seizes and holds the survivor in place for the player to stab. Every player in the map gets a scream notification, the killer sees the aura too. The grasp is inescapable except through other flashlight or cracker saves, if the survivor has a cracker themselves, or if the survivor “wiggles” like normal and claws at their hand or elbows them in the face - this would disable the trap, I think this would be more in line with Legion, it’s lore friendly, and probably won’t require as much code spaghetti as making accurate ai.
Yes i mean a rework still with the frenzy (Like freddy still has the dream world)
Very interesting take on the Mob Mentality Idea! I'd love either one!
Ohhh i get ya now!
I wish i knew how to get one in here... and that they'd comment on the idea
I think the first idea is good. And the second idea is cool too, but it'd be too op. If it were to kill a survivor/put in dying state, it would be more annoying I'd believe. It should at least put em in deep wound. Even then it would be op. So first idea's better, and while 2nd is cool, it'd be too op. Sorry Legion bro :(
EDIT! I crossed out the 2nd idea since most seem to not like it or think it's OP! The Legion has spoken!
I also remembered to credit @Kabu For there ideas on the first post! Sorry about that!
That's okay! I need the feed back to keep this thread alive and the ideas flowing!
I like the idea of having traps for Legion since it works with the playstyle. Legion is an information killer, and must act on it quickly. Setting up ambushes makes sense with their lore anyway, so I'm surprised it wasn't there...
I would advise instead of just disappearing in smoke, that they attack then run away behind cover before vanishing. That way it feels like there is more than one killer is in the map at once. It'd require a bit of coding on the Dev's part, but I think this suggestion would give Legion a non frustrating element to them.
Oh, and maybe they chase after the survivor that triggers the trap until they get hit or they miss. That'd be cool too.
A bit of an add on from my fellow Legion main @Raven014
I support this idea the most o3o
I know! It's a really good take on it! I really hope the Devs see and comment on all this!
Daily bump so the Devs might see this! I refuse to let it die
I hope they will see.
I do too! im trying to think up even more ideas too keep it going!
Be careful about bumping threads. It's in the forum rules.
I know but I'm not sure how else to keep it alive!
Some of them most definitely seen it but they def won't comment for multiple reasons.
I certainly understand your feeling, uncertainty and apparent lack of care sucks but that's just how things are.
And I def share your excitement about the whole Mob Mentality thing, I have this mental image of being able to order a Legion member to take cover around the corner, like how Haytham is standing here: https://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/assassins-creed-3/a/a6/Assassins_Creed_3.Screenshot.29.jpg
And that'd be so cool.
I guess... It just would be nice to know that they have seen all these good ideas. I really am trying to think up more and more reworks or ideas. I really want Legion to be better, but keep the same Rush Down Playstyle.
Also YES that picture is like what i was thinking!
This sounds like a very cool concept. It would make Legion way more appealing to play as.
I especially like the idea @pemberley proposed, about the team member holding the survivor for the main player to come stab, it's extra brutal and I'm sure it would be less buggy then trying to make a npc Lunge and hit a survivor, especially when you consider they can employ tactics that cause a human to miss hits.
Maybe a stipulation would be that they have to be placed next to a collideable object as to mimic them hiding in cover.
The appearance and disappearence of the team members would be hard to do smoothly with eyes possibly watching from all angles so I think the puff of smoke would be the simplest solution.
None the less, I hope to see some of these ideas throughout the entire thread in what is hopefully a inevitable Legion rework.
Same! I like the idea of them grabbing onto the survivor too, though as one other person here said, I'm not sure it should be tied to DW. It's kinda a HUGE FLAG that something is going down.
I do really like the idea though and it goes back to the gang or "Legion" mindset that they have. It is even reflected in the Lore with stabbing that one guy while the rest held him.
If that was combined with some of the other ideas for FF as a whole (such as the removing TR or the Increase to movement speed as you hit people with FF) and a removal of some of the needless nerfs (lose 50% of your bar with an M1. I never understood that, no other Killer has that right? Can't see blood in FF. Missing makes you eat a 4 second stun) or even just a lowering of those... I really think Legion would be in a very good place and would not be widely regarded as the Weakest or one of the weakest Killers.
Yes Devs, the exploit sucked for everyone. But please let the people who like them have something? I came back to DBD after I left in the horror days of 2016-2017 (I don't remember exactly when) cause I loved Legion's lore and playstyle. It's why I am STILL HERE despite the nerfing. So please, take some of these lovely Ideas!
Another thing that would be good about incorporating all team members into Legion's power is that it would really help my suspension of disbelief!
In one game, I'm a survivor being chased by a disfigured beast of a man with a chainsaw who eats people and I'm scared, then in the next, I'm a survivor being chased by a monster who has a face full of razor-sharp teeth and I'm scared, then in the next, I'm a survivor being chased by a teenage girl with a pointy ruler and I'm ... wait, what?!?
However, if that teenage girl was accompanied by three other teenagers hiding somewhere with knives, I actually would be scared. :)
You know, you right. We need a bit more scare factor in the game, but more so in Legion. These changes would bring that about. Then we'd quit having survivors say "Just a teenager with a knife" and Killers stop saying "A survivor that found a knife."
Though, interesting lore stand point here. Legion is the least messed up Physically.... which means the Entity didn't have to torture them to get them to work with her. They prolly just shrugged and looked at Frank who said "Sure."
I just thought of this idea, and I think it's better and makes more sense, and completely removes mending altogether. I'm interested in what you think.
What about instead of Feral Frenzy applying Deep Wounds, it applied Marked for Death. MFD lasts 60 seconds. That gives you 60 seconds to use Mob Mentality.
Then survivors no longer need to worry about mending, and the killer no longer needs to worry about using MM before the survivor mends.
And for slowdown, Legion's add-ons can be changed this way:
Nasty Blade: Applies a considerable penalty to Sabotage, Healing and Repair Action Speeds for survivors affected by MFD
Filthy Blade: Applies a tremendous penalty to Sabotage, Healing and Repair Action Speeds for survivors affected by MFD.
Oh.... well the ONE issue I see with this new thing is it would make you need to run those two add-ons. That and i'm sure people would complain about being MFD. Though as far as that goes I don't care as much about that.
Perhaps put a slight penalty to MFD on those times base? Though, the main thing that would make me think is why would people remove it... Hmm...
I do like the idea of FF not putting Deep wounds on them, cause the way DW is right now, it's more annoying than threatening.
Side note I love the name "Marked For Death" cause it relates to the term "Mark" which is what thieves and such would call someone that looked easy to rob or fleece.
Oh, that's a good point about the name; I didn't even intend that. :)
You asked -- "The main thing that would make me think is why would people remove it"? --
so I apologize for not making it clear -- Survivors cannot remove MFD, like they can with DW. The survivors would have that mark on them until the 60 seconds ran out or Legion used MM.
2) Why do you think survivors would complain about being MFD?
Maybe I'm not considering something, but I think they would be much happier with this than having to mend.
As for a slowdown for MFD being base kit, I don't think it would be necessary as Legion would be much more lethal, making his slowdown the ability for him to end chases quickly.
---------
However, as compensation, I think this could work for Nasty Blade & Filthy Blade -- Applies a considerable and tremendous penalty, respectively, to Sabotage, Healing and Repair Action Speeds for 60 seconds after survivors are inflicted with MFD.
That way Legion can use his Mob Mentality power within 60 seconds and survivors will still suffer the NB and FB debuff for 60 seconds.
Oh no, I meant why would the LEGION want to remove it. I should have been more clear.
I still feel like that might be making those too add-ons a MUST HAVE if you work them like that. After all, most of Legion's add-ons are bad. I get what you are saying though.
You have a point on Survivors, I don't know just something bugged me about it.
Did you see the idea someone had for your power too? That the Legion member would hold the survivor in place instead of hit them? What did you think about that?
@UlvenDagoth -- Thanks for pointing me to this.
I like this idea too!
I'd make it so the person being held is exposed. That way the survivor is downed in one hit regardless if they are injured or not if Legion catches them this way.
OHHHHH! That's really good! I like that idea cause they would be more focused on "Fighting" the other Legion member that they don't see the stab coming!
You could have 4 separate killers, 3 hiding in the cupboards and 1 you control. Basically you can switch control by entering a closet allowing you to switch to one of the inactive killers (similar in nature to a demigorgon teleport but you have to have positioned the legion), and if a survivor opens a closet with a legion inside it restrains them until you go collect them, they wiggle free or a survivor frees them (similar in essence to trapper's traps).
Largely his/her kit could remain the same, but i think with proper usage this could give legion better map presence and pressure, while making closet use a bit more risky, plus i think it fits the we are legion underlying story.
EDIT
just been informed WickedMilk03 has a more fleshed out version of this.
Cool! Well speaking of that, held survivors could also suffer from the Oblivious status effect so they really don't see/hear the stab coming! hehe
Thank you for moving your idea here! I think it might help for the Devs to have one massive thread about the changes so they can see all the lovely ideas we have!
Oh sneaky! I like it, and I don't think it would be OP. Gonna have to think about that more though, but it makes sense. You got one guy on you, you aren't looking around for the other.
nuff said boyz
Thank you for linking that here too! I think it will really help if the Devs have a one stop shop for Legion ideas!
Though reading this, i'm not really sure i'd like this. It kinda removes alot of the playstyle I like from Legion, and would be a hassle to keep up with. The Rushdown would be gone, and that would break my heart.
what do you mean rushdown? hit after hit?
Ah yes, sorry. Rush Down, as i refer to Legion's play style at least, is that feeling of chasing the survivor down and slashing them, going after them all and ganking them. That speed and the "panic" it makes is one of my favorite things about Legion. The "Oh i'm gonna get you now!" of chasing them down. It's honestly the MAIN reason I love Legion.
Your idea is lovely, don't get me wrong, but I can't support it cause of the FF being 10 seconds and the playstyle that I, and it seems alot of Legion mains, enjoy is absent.
I feel like getting an actual hit (no deep wound) would be sexier as a player because you can down them in 2 hits with hardly any time between the hits AND can go for someone else. Maybe adding an extra 2 seconds per down would be good then? just a little more time if the survivors arent careful?
Maybe, but remember the MAIN REASON (not counting Exploits) that people hated Old Legion was they put the chase on a "Timer". Having a lethal power that you can just control and over take Survivors would be kinda broken. We don't want to buff Legion up so much that they are the RULER OVER ALL! MUAHAHAHA.... sorry, got caught up in that. Anyway, we want it balanced on both sides, so that it's not overwhelming, but not so weak that they are underwhelming. So far I enjoy @MongByeolBuddies 's Idea for Mob Mentality, with his changes that we discussed with MFD or the change that @pemberley added to it with the Legion member grabbing the survivor instead.
Oh or @Kabu 's idea for more and more bonus to Legion as they hit people in FF. That really had a good mental image of a blood crazed Killer getting more and more worked up the more they slashed people.
EDIT: Or my own idea to remove TR in FF with a few other things.
I realized it was OP so there is a 30 second cooldown for frenzy AND it can only be used once per killer transition.
So if you use it and wait 30 seconds, you still cannot use it until you switch killers and even then you can only use it from a locker. As legion you could jump into a locker to activate it but only once per switch as in you have to switch to use it again so its a huge threat but not used too often. Survivors would be scared of lockers and you could position your killer locations at strategic lockers near gens.
Yeah, but I wouldn't want to HAVE to go to a locker to use my power. Guess why I don't play Huntress? (Cause My aim is horrible) But also I don't like to have to go "Welp, gotta go find a locker..."
I'm sorry, so far I feel the idea needs some more tweaking. I like the Idea of having other Legion members being involved, but this seems like a really rough way to do it.
I think honestly a mix of @Kabu 's idea and @MongByeolBuddies 's idea would work the best. Prolly with the grab idea by @pemberley .
The way I see it, you Mark them with FF, getting buffs to help you catch the others while still in FF, with no TR from my idea, and then after you are done you switch back from the frenzy to a more tactical route of laying the other Legion members in wait to Slash/grab the survivors. Adding back in blood in FF and getting rid of the "lose 50% of your power on m1 hit" (seriously why is that a thing?) with those changes and I think Legion would be in a solid place.
What do yall think? Too much? We don't want it to be OP or anything, just challenging and fun to face.
Oh! And does anyone have some good add-on ideas? The ones we have right now are SO BAD!
This sounds good to me. I made some slight changes to my concept so I'll repost it here.
-------------------------------------------
My solution -- Feral Frenzy now applies Marked for Death, instead of Deep Wounds, and Legion now has a secondary power -- Mob Mentality.
-------------------------
Feral Frenzy:
Now injures the survivor and applies Marked for Death, which lasts for 60 seconds.
If Legion hits a survivor who is MFD with his Feral Frenzy attack, Feral Frenzy will end, The Legion will be stunned and the MFD timer of the survivor will be reset to 60 seconds.
Legion cannot use Mob Mentality during Feral Frenzy
------------------------
Mob Mentality:
When a survivor is afflicted with Marked for Death, press the secondary power button to remove the survivor's MFD and summon one of the three other Legion members.
(If multiple survivors are afflicted with MFD, the survivor closest to Legion will be selected when the Legion presses the secondary power button.)
The Legion member will appear 2 seconds later, crouched down in the spot you summoned him or her and wait for any survivor to get within range. When a survivor is within range, the Legion member will lunge at the survivor and attempt to hit them.
If a healthy survivor is hit, he or she will be injured; if an injured survivor is hit, he or she will enter the dying state.
Regardless of whether the hit connects, the Legion member will dissipate in a cloud of smoke.
Legion can summon all three other members this way. If Legion summons a member while all three members are currently on the map, the first member to be summoned will switch to the new location. Legion cannot summon members within 8 meters of another member.
Survivors within 16 meters of Legion members can detect them by looking in their direction for 3 seconds. During detection, survivors will receive an audio cue. Once fully detected, the Legion members will dissipate in a cloud of smoke.
If a survivor sets off a Mob Mentality trap, the Legion receives an audio and visual cue. If survivors fully detect a Legion member, the Legion does not receive an audio and visual cue.
Also, Mob Mentality is a trap so perks, such as Small Game, will work against it.
----------------------------------------------------
Add-on changes to reflect Mob Mentality:
Nasty Blade -- Applies a considerable penalty to Sabotage, Healing and Repair Action Speeds to survivors for 60 seconds after they are inflicted with Marked for Death.
Filthy Blade -- Applies a tremendous penalty to Sabotage, Healing and Repair Action Speeds to survivors for 60 seconds after they are inflicted with Marked for Death.
The Legion Pin -- The auras of survivors who fully detect a Legion member or are hit by him or her are revealed for 4 seconds.
Frank’s Mixed Tape -- Legion members are invisible to survivors outside of 8 meters.
Fuming Mixed Tape -- Legion can use Mob Mentality without requiring survivors to be inflicted with Marked for Death. MM now has a 10-second cooldown. The Legion can no longer use Feral Frenzy.
Ohh I like the changes you added in to that. Very sneaky and still let's it use the grab mechanic if the Devs liked that better. Want me to update the first post to reflect the changes?
Sure. Thanks! 😁
Edited it for ya buddy! Thank you for all the good ideas!