I used to play Clown a lot between rank 10-3 but survivors keep saying to stop playing that annoying killer.. Whenever I see streamers facing a clown, they keep saying how boring he is to face, but are disappointing because they rarely face him? I don’t get it lol
I think we can also considering the fact that he’s pretty weak, and that Freddy is a better version of him with his snares : don’t have to reload, no speed penalty, basekit is 10, and the effect on the survivor are way longer and slow the survivor even more .. Freddy is a better Clown so there is no point in playing Clown anymore..
Clown is the rarest killer, and I think I know why... it's just because of how weak they are. I see wraiths, Legions (myself being a legion main), and even bubbas, but not many clowns.
IMO clown could use some tweaks. I don't even remember the last time I saw him, and that's probably because he's just an m1 killer with a tiny little slow. He's a good anti looper, but that's it.
I’ve seen quite a bit of Clown recently but usually I can go MONTHS without seeing a Clown. I am assuming I’ll see him more often due to the new Halloween skin he is getting.
Barely play against leatherface most people play as the hillbilly instead of him second would be clown though but im a killer main so i dont play survivor as much
I used to see so many wraiths and then bubbas, but that's good that I no longer do. I hate both very much. Perhaps Clown yeah and trapper... also wraith are the ones I see super rarely nowadays. I still haven't learned how to run away from clowns, the moment they see me I will go down because I suck so it's good that I don't see them that often I guess.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a red rank survivor I must be dreaming if I ever see a clown in my daily games I play
So true, sadly
No one plays Clown :c
Plague for me. I haven't seen one in a long time. I don't understand why, she is a lot better then people give her credit for.
.... must be Legion for you. They arnt even on the poll.
Legion is still played :P
Also I can't put every killer in the poll #limits
100% clown. Playing clown at red ranks is basically a free win for survivors. He needs a buff bad.
I've ran into plague probably under 10 times since she's been released. Even the few weeks after she was released i rarely saw her played.
Nurse easily, I’m rank 1 survivor on PS4 but I never run into her. From that list Plague though.
Nurse on console hands down
Legion is still played? Where? I feel like i'm the only one
I play againts him and also I play him offten :P
You are prob just U N L U C K Y
Oh no, I already know that last part. Also, I main Legion.
Clown and Hag, but for some reason I haven't seen any Nurse in a week or two.
Why isn’t Nurse on here?
I used to play Clown a lot between rank 10-3 but survivors keep saying to stop playing that annoying killer.. Whenever I see streamers facing a clown, they keep saying how boring he is to face, but are disappointing because they rarely face him? I don’t get it lol
I think we can also considering the fact that he’s pretty weak, and that Freddy is a better version of him with his snares : don’t have to reload, no speed penalty, basekit is 10, and the effect on the survivor are way longer and slow the survivor even more .. Freddy is a better Clown so there is no point in playing Clown anymore..
Clown is the rarest killer, and I think I know why... it's just because of how weak they are. I see wraiths, Legions (myself being a legion main), and even bubbas, but not many clowns.
I'm a dedicated Julie main, I'll let you know. : P
Haven't seen a doc in maybe a few months. I should book an appointment.
IMO clown could use some tweaks. I don't even remember the last time I saw him, and that's probably because he's just an m1 killer with a tiny little slow. He's a good anti looper, but that's it.
Legion
Hag for sure
1) I can't sadly put all Killers in poll, it's limited by 10 slots max
2) I am PC player, so I made it more "PC focused" that means, Nurse is lot of played
I can't remember the last Doctor I faced, and I can only recall 1 hag.
I don't see much Clown, Wraith, or Bubba.
I’ve seen quite a bit of Clown recently but usually I can go MONTHS without seeing a Clown. I am assuming I’ll see him more often due to the new Halloween skin he is getting.
I play on PS4 so I also rarely see Nurse.
Plague is pretty much non-existent on consoles...
Barely play against leatherface most people play as the hillbilly instead of him second would be clown though but im a killer main so i dont play survivor as much
I used to see so many wraiths and then bubbas, but that's good that I no longer do. I hate both very much. Perhaps Clown yeah and trapper... also wraith are the ones I see super rarely nowadays. I still haven't learned how to run away from clowns, the moment they see me I will go down because I suck so it's good that I don't see them that often I guess.