Spirit skin (hallowen)
Why you Devs make a skin for this unbalanced killer, now the hallowen event is going to have only spirit, congrats Devs, you broken the event
Tagged:
Trusted
Why you Devs make a skin for this unbalanced killer, now the hallowen event is going to have only spirit, congrats Devs, you broken the event
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She isn't unbalanced and that doesn't break the event.
Oh come on, where's your team Spirit?
We are all in this together!
Yeah, cuz every spirit totally isn't gonna run prayer beads. Kappa
*Points at close tab*
There's the door.
She isn't unbalanced. Prayer Beads need to be Ultra Rare, but, other than that she is fine.
๐ญ
Well it looks my statistics come into an order.
"Spirit is unbalanced "
Votes to get Her Nerfed: 13
Votes to Get Nurse/Nurses Addons Nerfed or Reworked: 26
Nurse is a Higher Priority to the majority.
So you have never had to play the character you're trying to get a cosmetic for....
A skin will not ruin the event. Wraith had an amazing skin last year but I didn't get a spike of Wraiths during the event. Everything is fine! :D
Honestly nothing would make me happier!!! rin is a scary lady nothing freaks me out seeing her come at me out of phase love that animation so cool and scary. Plus I really enjoy Trying to vrs her and get better at escaping her wrath.
๐โค๏ธ
Good, I hope they add more and more skins to Spirit ๐
What makes her unbalanced is her beads, not her base kit. If you can't run Iron Will, it's not our fault. Plus, Clown got a better cosmetic.
Same! So much potential with her!... I hope the devs add a skin with som ripped up Jean's blood covered top of some sort and to top it off......... a nice pair of head phones!!!.... just as a taunt, since she is the killer that's sort of like the revenge killer..... and it still goes with her since she was a college student!
I don't think her beads are unbalanced. It's a very rare, it's supposed to be good. I could see an argument for making it an ultra-rare though.
Yassss
I really love her kimonos too but I want something with ninja style!
I would love an abyss/void skin for Spirit. Gray and black coloration with a dark hole where her face should be.
that's a pretty badass skin for spirit. May get it and play her more
Relax kids, I actually suck at spirit.