Of course Legion gets no love like always. One new outfit in about 7 months is insane.
i am a little sad too tbh, though i am VERY happy with what we got here!
still, i think legion is a waster opportunity (but there will be a new Halloweed, hopefully a new Hallowed Blight event and then there is a new chance for them to appear ^^)
As an Ace player I'm a little disappointed to be wrong too. I'm also disappointed you were wrong as it would've been awesome for jeff to have a skin like that. Still not complaining though as Jake really needed an event skin
As an Ace player I'm a little disappointed to be wrong too. I'm also disappointed you were wrong as it would've been awesome for jeff to have a skin like that. Still not complaining though as Jake really needed an event skin
no,its the NEW LEGACY(literally the closest we will get to a new legacy)
Gonna be completely honest here. I was joking, I know it's the serum, I didn't actually think he had bottles of the male reproductive fluid tied across his chest.
Nope it was 9 pieces. The only things I bought was Ash and Stranger Things.
(Taken from the dbd wiki)
"Originally, the 2018 Event only lasted until Halloween and only 1 outfit or 3 cosmetic pieces could be obtained with Putrid Serum, however, a lot of negative and disappointed feedback from the Community eventually prompted the Developers to increase the obtainable cosmetics to 2 outfits/6 cosmetic pieces and extend the Event until the 2nd of November."
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
god it looks so cool. i cant wait
I know i’m blown away by this poster and these cosmetics it’s amazing!
...#########.
I have to choose between Spirit, Clown and Plague. They all look so amazing.
Edit:
I just realised. Clown's flower is a pustula/canker. <3
OH GOOD GOD SPIRIT
Omg
I am gonna get that clown skin!
Also... who is that person in the front? Is that jake or maybe vigo?
Its Ace.
Ahh, alright
Thank you
That poster is awesome.
Absolutely gorgeous. The DBD art team is so talented.
damn...
i LOVE this!
welp, ima gonna prepare my wallet now, this time i am going to get all the killer skins as it seems xD
(my favourite is the clown though... holy ######### he looks great!)
Of course Legion gets no love like always. One new outfit in about 7 months is insane.
Plague looks pretty good. Wish I could see more of her left side.
Clown looks good too.. but he is clown, so it could be the best skin in the game and I still wouldn't get it.
But Spirit and hag look so f*ing good. Damn!
i am a little sad too tbh, though i am VERY happy with what we got here!
still, i think legion is a waster opportunity (but there will be a new Halloweed, hopefully a new Hallowed Blight event and then there is a new chance for them to appear ^^)
Hag and clown look so good.
Actually it's Jake :P
Or at least that's what I was told
Cries in Legion*
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Vommy mommy has a shinny new skin! Cant even see it really in comparison to the others but I dont even care.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
And holy crap the hag looks sick asf! O.o
They all look so good! They did such an amazing job with these designs!! I can't wait!
Spirit's mask looks bloody awesome!
But the Clown, T H E C L O W N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te7goyAnzAQ@DudeDelicious Prepare your wallet, your two inner mains demand M O R E
It's Jake, not Ace.
As much as I love that Spirit skin, the neck folds and hives covering her entire body make me want to vomit.
Do we have any event info?
Where did you get this?
Also
You sure? It looked like Ace to me too. I wouldn't mind if it was Jake of course because he needs some Event love, I just don't see that face.
Never mind. Found the origional post, It looks so different on the actual render
Yep the pictures of the individual pieces show Jake's face. At first I thought it was Jeff and was pretty disappointed to see that it was Jake.
wait, its just glasses? aw, i thought it was like a steampunk goggle looking thing.
Maybe another survivor will get a skin too. Last year both Dwight and Claudette got one.
As an Ace player I'm a little disappointed to be wrong too. I'm also disappointed you were wrong as it would've been awesome for jeff to have a skin like that. Still not complaining though as Jake really needed an event skin
Here's a high res version of the banner
Also, just to entertain everyone. Jake's new cosmetic has...
Bottles of brogurt
Amazing... The Spirit especially looks the best out of the 4...
where are these from?
Twitter, specifically, leaks by daylight
OMG this looks sick, finally a hag cosmetic I'll like.
THANK GOD JAKE IS GETTING GOOD COSMETICS.
Oh god, these look so amazing. I am so [GOOD BAD WORD] excited!
All yeah the spirit! Awesome Sauce!
How many can we unlock? Is it the same as last year or less?
I hope is gonna be 9 pieces like the past year, i want to get my bae spirit and maybe jake or clown
Well, ace just got a pretty cool ww1 skin.
And jeff got the biker one
Yeah, saaame! I kinda liked her Snake/Tribal one and semi liked the old dress & gold ornaments one...but THIS one screams immediate want.
Last year it was 6 Pieces. 9 Pieces was the Chinese Event this year, but last year, you got 2 Skins for free.
It was 3 last year, 2 for the Chinese event.
Feelsbad
Legion can't catch a break.
No it wasn't. You could only earn 2 full outfits last year. You could earn all of them during the moonrise event.
no,its the NEW LEGACY(literally the closest we will get to a new legacy)
Ok that's why I have Trapper wraith and Dwight from that event
I mean, you probably bought one.
Gonna be completely honest here. I was joking, I know it's the serum, I didn't actually think he had bottles of the male reproductive fluid tied across his chest.
Nope it was 9 pieces. The only things I bought was Ash and Stranger Things.
(Taken from the dbd wiki)
"Originally, the 2018 Event only lasted until Halloween and only 1 outfit or 3 cosmetic pieces could be obtained with Putrid Serum, however, a lot of negative and disappointed feedback from the Community eventually prompted the Developers to increase the obtainable cosmetics to 2 outfits/6 cosmetic pieces and extend the Event until the 2nd of November."