"Originally, the 2018 Event only lasted until Halloween and only 1 outfit or 3 cosmetic pieces could be obtained with Putrid Serum, however, a lot of negative and disappointed feedback from the Community eventually prompted the Developers to increase the obtainable cosmetics to 2 outfits/6 cosmetic pieces and extend the Event until the 2nd of November."
Remember the Wiki page is misleading. I'm telling you it was 9 pieces.
The Moonrise event had significantly less cosmetic rewards. I guarantee you we're not gonna be able to earn them all for free.
Yeah but I also don't wanna pay REAL MONEY for good cosmetics, the only one I don't want is plague as that one has little to no detail imo, but should I give up getting hag and Jake for Clown and Spirit?
My bad I see where I screwed up I didn't get the full sets for the killers(I didn't get the weapons) that left me enough to get something for Dwight. And that's why I assumed it was 9 pieces. My bad
I never thought I would be saying this, but I kinda wish Meg had also gotten an outfit so that the OG 4 could all have a blight costume.
I’m a little bit surprised that Meg has never gotten an event skin despite being the survivor with the most cosmetics in the game. Even in the charity case she had about 6-8 shirts/hoodies while all the other survivors didn’t NEARLY have as many.
To my knowledge...David, Kate, Claudette, Dwight, Feng, Ace, and now Jake have all had event cosmetics. I do honestly wish they released one for Meg this year alongside Jake. I’m willing to bet she’ll be the one they release next year.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As somebody who mains Spirit, Hag, AND Plague...I am SUPER excited for these skins. Can’t wait!
Remember the Wiki page is misleading. I'm telling you it was 9 pieces.
No more flowers to milk though just doing gens and hooking
@Peanits can you please look into this? I swear that you could only earn 6 pieces in last year's event.
You are wrong. I got the 2 Survivors and had to buy the Wraith Skin. Why should I buy the Wraith Skin when I would be able to get it for free?
You had 60 Vials to fill, 10 Viles was one Cosmetic Piece. 60 : 10 = 6.
It was indeed 6 pieces (two outfits). The original plan would have been three piece (one outfit), but was later increased.
I'm calling dibs on da clown and spirit!!!!
I hope you do what you guys did with Moonrise and made every cosmetic possible to get in the event
@I_am_Negan 👀👀
The Moonrise event had significantly less cosmetic rewards. I guarantee you we're not gonna be able to earn them all for free.
Yeah but I also don't wanna pay REAL MONEY for good cosmetics, the only one I don't want is plague as that one has little to no detail imo, but should I give up getting hag and Jake for Clown and Spirit?
@Peanits I have a question, can we get 3 outfits this year? (say yes please😭!)I can't buy more auric cells at the moment.
It's just art. I'd like to see the details of the Halloween event to be excited.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS!! I love Jake and I’m so happy to see that he’s getting cosmetics in this event.
jake look so cool everything is great with that banner wow, fix your game i want skin
and any Legion Outfit for this Halloween?
@Aven_Fallen @indieeden7
My bad I see where I screwed up I didn't get the full sets for the killers(I didn't get the weapons) that left me enough to get something for Dwight. And that's why I assumed it was 9 pieces. My bad
I never thought I would be saying this, but I kinda wish Meg had also gotten an outfit so that the OG 4 could all have a blight costume.
I’m a little bit surprised that Meg has never gotten an event skin despite being the survivor with the most cosmetics in the game. Even in the charity case she had about 6-8 shirts/hoodies while all the other survivors didn’t NEARLY have as many.
To my knowledge...David, Kate, Claudette, Dwight, Feng, Ace, and now Jake have all had event cosmetics. I do honestly wish they released one for Meg this year alongside Jake. I’m willing to bet she’ll be the one they release next year.
It's should be Jake if the leaks are correct
ngl, this poster made me giddy and all kinds of pumped for the event
Plague looks awesome. Her pose kinda reminds me of this: