Licensed killer's that should be on Dead By Daylight

Being a film fan I want Dead By Daylight to have as many licensed as possible really they can get these seven then we can stop scaring the people who want original content when we get these bad babies. Please vote responsibly

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I would like him to come into the game with Helen Lyle as a survivor and a map of the building where his hiding place was

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725098#Comment_725098

    It would be pretty easy to include Terminator with a valid lore. The Entity intercepted and corrupted the time travel process and the Terminator was sent to a new realm and was reprogrammed with a new mission.

    If fans would buy in to the inclusion is another matter. This is a pretty hardcore horror game and Terminator would be an outsider.

    But terminator is in deathgarden....

  • Said it once and I'll say it again:

    GIVE ME AN ORIGINAL CHAPTER OR GIVE ME DEATH!

  • See list and ask....WHY NO PUMPKINHEAD! Seriously this guy was made for this game...and I think he would fit better then the xenomorph.

    pumpkinhead1.jpg pumpkinhead1.jpg

    I messed up posting the picture.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    @JustAFeeling The bigger question is where is Angela from Night of The Demons? 😈

    Big 80’s horror film fan here xD

    I can honestly say I don't recall her Angela but I've probably seen it and don't remember she look's very scary I would have to watch it to gage what type of abilities she has

    @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725132#Comment_725132

    Lore has been bend before to allow in otherwise peculiar Killers, i don't see why they can't do that for the Tank either.

    Besides, if we take lore into account, the Tank isn't a zombie: All infected are alive in the L4D universe.

    As for size, that is indeed one of the bigger issues on him. (Get it?! Cause he's big?! HUEHUEHUEHEUHEU!)

    But just denying him because he's big? Nah, not me.

    I'd much rather find a solution to that! 😊

    EDIT: Btw, he can go through any regular doorway in L4D without having to shimmy, so this problem shouldn't be hard to fix.

    Didn't you specifically tell me Chucky wouldn't work because of his size or made a dumb little joke about it

    I just don't see how he could get in certain spots of the map and on Left 4 Dead do you ever battle a tank in doors? you mostly come across them outside which by the end you go to the red door where they can't reach and they just stand there huffing outside once you reach that point

    Plus he's a horror character sure but he's a mutant zombie and not a part of the slasher genre . I just don't get how would fit in DBD

  • Maybe something like the Scorpion king or the mummy as Survivor/killer I remember watching the movies as a kid as it just makes me all nostalgic thinking about it. We need some shirtless Dwayne Johnson.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Maybe something like the Scorpion king or the mummy as Survivor/killer I remember watching the movies as a kid as it just makes me all nostalgic thinking about it. We need some shirtless Dwayne Johnson.

    Okay I can see him working as a killer and being hot at the same time I guess no one would struggle during wiggle phase lol

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Maybe something like the Scorpion king or the mummy as Survivor/killer I remember watching the movies as a kid as it just makes me all nostalgic thinking about it. We need some shirtless Dwayne Johnson.

    Also I picked killer because he didn't have a major supernatural antagonist so I see him more as killer

  • @JustAFeeling said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725371#Comment_725371

    I can honestly say I don't recall her Angela but I've probably seen it and don't remember she look's very scary I would have to watch it to gage what type of abilities she has

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725195#Comment_725195

    Didn't you specifically tell me Chucky wouldn't work because of his size or made a dumb little joke about it

    I just don't see how he could get in certain spots of the map and on Left 4 Dead do you ever battle a tank in doors? you mostly come across them outside which by the end you go to the red door where they can't reach and they just stand there huffing outside once you reach that point

    Plus he's a horror character sure but he's a mutant zombie and not a part of the slasher genre . I just don't get how would fit in DBD

    Not that i refuse to believe you, but i don't remember telling you that.

    You'll have to quote me.


    With 900 hours, i can confidently tell you that Tanks can appear and fight anywhere on the map.

    The only exclusion is the saferoom, which is obviously meant to be safe.

    It's DbD's opened Exit Gates, if you will.


    On the 3rd map of the 5th campaign in L4D2 for example, there's a mandatory manhole the Survivors have to climb through.

    You can imagine this is a pretty tight hole. 😉

    The Tank goes through this no problem.


    Is Demogorgon classified as a slasher? 🤔

    I mean yeah, he quite literally slashes at people in this game, but is that what Stranger Things is about?

    And even then, like i mentioned before, they can break their rules if they so desire.

    If they decide it's best to give Bill a Killer from his game, then that wouldn't be strange at all.

  • Scissorman could be a really interesting out of the box license you could nab

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725902#Comment_725902

    Not that i refuse to believe you, but i don't remember telling you that.

    You'll have to quote me.

    With 900 hours, i can confidently tell you that Tanks can appear and fight anywhere on the map.

    The only exclusion is the saferoom, which is obviously meant to be safe.

    It's DbD's opened Exit Gates, if you will.

    On the 3rd map of the 5th campaign in L4D2 for example, there's a mandatory manhole the Survivors have to climb through.

    You can imagine this is a pretty tight hole. 😉

    The Tank goes through this no problem.

    Is Demogorgon classified as a slasher? 🤔

    I mean yeah, he quite literally slashes at people in this game, but is that what Stranger Things is about?

    And even then, like i mentioned before, they can break their rules if they so desire.

    If they decide it's best to give Bill a Killer from his game, then that wouldn't be strange at all.

    I guess it could work with no problem

    Who knew but let's get the movie icon's in first

  • @JustAFeeling said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/726115#Comment_726115

    I guess it could work with no problem

    Who knew but let's get the movie icon's in first

    That'll be hard, considering the biggest icon has his own game. 😜

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/726226#Comment_726226

    That'll be hard, considering the biggest icon has his own game. 😜

    Yeah but I didn't include him in the list, because of the legal battle doesn't make sense to get people hyped up for something that can't happen at the current status

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Scissorman could be a really interesting out of the box license you could nab

    I've never got the chance to play Clocktower I'm sorry I missed out on that chance but from the gameplay I've seen he could be a locker teleporter but it would be a scary Edition to have

  • Where the HELL is pyramid head, he would be number 1 by now in this poll...

  • Where is the option for none? Tired of licensed characters, they'd be fine to add if they haven't added so many in a row already.

  • @JustAFeeling said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/726256#Comment_726256

    Yeah but I didn't include him in the list, because of the legal battle doesn't make sense to get people hyped up for something that can't happen at the current status

    That's still going on, huh?

    Just curious, but you don't happen to know the status on that?

  • @Carlosylu said:

    Where the HELL is pyramid head, he would be number 1 by now in this poll...

    Well @Carlosylu this was obviously just movie horror icon's I should have included that listing but I thought it would be obvious I did Horror fan film


    @ShrekIsHot i didn't want trolls coming in really just spamming for originals which clearly shows they even appreciate the one's we have so sorry I didn't include a none option I simply wanted to show which licensed character's are popular amongst the community and who could likely come next

  • @JustAFeeling said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/726337#Comment_726337

    Well @Carlosylu this was obviously just movie horror icon's I should have included that listing but I thought it would be obvious I did Horror fan film

    @ShrekIsHot i didn't want trolls coming in really just spamming for originals which clearly shows they even appreciate the one's we have so sorry I didn't include a none option I simply wanted to show which licensed character's are popular amongst the community and who could likely come next

    Good sir, but Pyramid head is a horror movie Icon of the movie from the game, but still, then I will just keep my pick, Alien

  • @JustAFeeling said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/726337#Comment_726337

    Well @Carlosylu this was obviously just movie horror icon's I should have included that listing but I thought it would be obvious I did Horror fan film

    @ShrekIsHot i didn't want trolls coming in really just spamming for originals which clearly shows they even appreciate the one's we have so sorry I didn't include a none option I simply wanted to show which licensed character's are popular amongst the community and who could likely come next

    I didn't answer cause I don't take interest in them but I like Candyman, Xenomorph won't be added most likely as the Devs said.

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/726393#Comment_726393

    Good sir, but Pyramid head is a horror movie Icon of the movie from the game, but still, then I will just keep my pick, Alien

    Dude I totally forgot about the movie 🤦‍♂️

    @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/726287#Comment_726287

    That's still going on, huh?

    Just curious, but you don't happen to know the status on that?

    There in between the litigation and trying to find a number one offer was for 4 million dollars which is down right awful seeing that, the franchise made 100s of millions apparently who knew

  • @JustAFeeling said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/726396#Comment_726396

    Dude I totally forgot about the movie 🤦‍♂️

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/726368#Comment_726368

    There in between the litigation and trying to find a number one offer was for 4 million dollars which is down right awful seeing that, the franchise made 100s of millions apparently who knew

    Thanks for the info. 👍️

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/726393#Comment_726393

    I didn't answer cause I don't take interest in them but I like Candyman, Xenomorph won't be added most likely as the Devs said.

    I didn't know that but they also said nothing's off the table for them and I figured he'd be a great choice


    And you should vote for him,it's not going to break your index finger to do it and he could use the vote's but you maybe a thumb man idk

  • I'm surprised IT wasn't on this list.

  • @RainbowPatooie said:

    I'm surprised IT wasn't on this list.

    I didn't want to add him he maybe the next killer we get at least that's what it seems like 😁

  • Where the Pennywise button at?

  • lets face it:

    demogorgon is a good boi, a Xenomorph would be too.

    it would just increase the amount of pettable killers!

  • Something about her... Just would be creepy..?

    Untitled Image


  • What about the Tall Man from Phantasm?

    image.png


  • @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725014#Comment_725014

    Wraith is the Predator. I don't think you can have two different semi-invisible shimmering killers with spines for trophies in the same game.

    Yet we have the hillbilly and leatherface

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/726393#Comment_726393

    Good sir, but Pyramid head is a horror movie Icon of the movie from the game, but still, then I will just keep my pick, Alien

    Pyrimid head would be awesome but its pretty unlikely

  • I'd love to see the Xenomorph or predalien

  • Actually already had this discussion with someone else:

    @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725022#Comment_725022

    Fair enough. What would Predator's perks even be? He excels at tracking... as does Wraith, which is why Wraith has tracking perks.

    @JustAFeeling said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725025#Comment_725025

    Good point then the predator wouldn't fit because he mainly use's guns as far as perks I'm totally drawing a blank

    @TragicSolitude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725032#Comment_725032

    Mainly uses guns, but in AvP there are some staff weapons. The one it hands the final girl is made of, iirc, a xenomorph's tail. But yeah, I don't have any ideas about perks.

    @JustAFeeling said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725053#Comment_725053

    Yep that's true I forgot about those Wristblades too,his perks would probably revolve around sensory and speed maybe?

    @kate_best_girl it could be argued that the Demogorgon is a Sci-fi monster to because he Lives in a different dimension which is very Sci-fi and not paranormal or very slasher but I can understand if you don't like the idea of that kind of monster

    And that's where it ended, 'cause I couldn't think of any sensory/speed perks. Speed perks are hard in terms of balance, especially when added on top of other speed-enhancing perks, 'cause they'd have to not make any already fast killer too fast.

  • For the main weapon it would be the wristblades the ability would be to either go invisible but be able to attack people once while hes invisible and hed have to wait a while to go invisible again or it could be to use drones or similar to the huntress and clown it could throw its bkaded disks or use heat detection to gain the ability to see all survivors within a certain range of him or maybe he could place traps similar to the trapper his perks could be related to the things i mentioned that they decided not to use for his ability if they didnt use heat detection he could have something similar to barbeque and chili or if they didnt use his invisibility he could get something similar to insidious his mori would be him ripping out your skull and spine mind you i didn't really think to much about this but i came up with this stuff in a matter of minutes and im not even a big predator fan

  • @Judgement said:

    Licensed Killers are becoming too numerous and unhealthy for the game. It made sense back when the game released its first three, but now it seems that the devs are releasing multiple licensed chapters in a row - Ash, Ghost Face, then Demogorgon all in sequence, and now Pennywise is planned.

    As much as people like and demand licensed Killers, nobody likes having to shell out $10 every single chapter. Stranger Things’ chapter is nearly $20 itself, which is over half the price of the game itself.

    Players who only ever can make the one payment to buy the game and only the game, have missed out on three consecutive chapters worth of playable content because they aren’t allowed to play it without paying. We already have six licensed Killers and seven licensed Survivors (if Bill is counted).

    Additionally, killers being licensed makes it nearly impossible for one-pay players to get their perks, especially with how the current Shrine works. Leatherface’s BBQ & Chili perk has only shown up twice ever, for example. This issue can be mitigated if they make all perks buyable at the same time with a large amount of Shards for example, instead of being forced to wait up to a year or so to get them.

    In short, I don’t want to see anymore licensed Killers in this game, until better acquisition of perks comes along. The devs should consider making Killers ‘inspired by’ other Killers instead of seeking licenses. For example, Spirit is inspired by Grudge, Trapper by Jason, Billy by Bubba, Wraith by Freddy, etc.. They even made a fully original Killer but locked it behind a license because they wanted the mask - even though The Ghost Face has absolutely no relevance whatsoever to the Scream series. The license for GF is the mask, and the mask only, which they should have made a pay-only or licensed cosmetic as a reference.

    As much as BHVR need money, especially to host and manage Dedicated Servers, they need to encourage other methods of spending without getting egregious or becoming indie EA.

    Edit: Numbers and autocorrect fixes.

    Dont you have to pay for some of the unlicensed killers like the clown and the spirit so complaining that there to many licensed killers are bad because you have to pay for them but you dont for unlicensed killers is false and dont get me wrong i want them to keep making unlicensed killers but im not going to turn away a chance to play as a licensed killer if they release one even if its not immediately

  • I voted Chucky. But on the to of my wishlist are Jason Voorhees & The Creeper(Jeepers Creepers)

  • @Junior_C85 said:

    I voted Chucky. But on the to of my wishlist are Jason Voorhees & The Creeper(Jeepers Creepers)

    Jeepers Creeper's is a trash sub genre by a trash director and will never be apart of my list an instead of promoting what you want you should have voted for what others want

  • @JustAFeeling said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/734300#Comment_734300

    Jeepers Creeper's is a trash sub genre by a trash director and will never be apart of my list an instead of promoting what you want you should have voted for what others want

    Could have sworn I said that I voted Chucky. But you crazy as hell. Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2 are good as ######### & he would fit in DBD perfectly & he actually has powers. I don't know what the ######### that last movie was. I don't defend that crappy ass film

  • @Junior_C85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735733#Comment_735733

    Could have sworn I said that I voted Chucky. But you crazy as hell. Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2 are good as ######### & he would fit in DBD perfectly & he actually has powers. I don't know what the ######### that last movie was. I don't defend that crappy ass film

    I can't count him as a legend and the acting was ok but wasn't anything defining, I like the movie but it just tied to something incredibly egregious. But Chucky isn't the better option either and you know that.

  • @Junior_C85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735733#Comment_735733

    Could have sworn I said that I voted Chucky. But you crazy as hell. Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2 are good as ######### & he would fit in DBD perfectly & he actually has powers. I don't know what the ######### that last movie was. I don't defend that crappy ass film

    Also I do have another poll that is a better list for viability

  • I'm so excited for Pennywise!

  • @Junior_C85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735733#Comment_735733

    Could have sworn I said that I voted Chucky. But you crazy as hell. Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2 are good as ######### & he would fit in DBD perfectly & he actually has powers. I don't know what the ######### that last movie was. I don't defend that crappy ass film

    Hey guy I'm sorry for yelling at you it's just stressful talking about Chucky in the DBD community

  • I would have voted Samara but I'd rather get Kayako Saeki from Ju-On: The Grudge. Yes I know many people are gonna disagree saying the Spirit is a thing.. but then again remember the whole Hillbilly/Leatherface thing. Besides, Spirit is not really like her in the way she moves or attacks.

    So instead, I'd say Xenomorph would be a great choice for this game!

  • Carrie could be really cool, I'd like to see what power she would get because they could really make it interesting.

    Xenomorph would also be interesting to see what power they'd get.

  • @kate_best_girl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725044#Comment_725044

    I dont mean in terms of balance, I just mean in terms of stupidity. Xenomorph is scary sure but Sci-fi has no place in a game like dead by daylight and many MANY people would hate to see it in. The demogorgan isnt a space alien and is an actual scary monster whos lore is more with horror rather than sci-fi.

    I disagree. Alien was the movie that crossed the sci fi and slasher genres. Look at Jason. One monster going around a camp brutally killing a group of people until one is left. Now look at Alien. One monster going around a spaceship brutally killing a group of people until one is left. See what I mean.

    Plus he could have great opportunitys for traps like the eggs and such. His blood is acidic, maybe we do something with that, or his long tail.

    He could also potentially have the dopest Mori ever with the second jaw going through your head.

    And on your point that MANY people would hate to see it, I think that is debunked in itself. When pyramid head was announced on the stream, our toxic community was bitching cause they wanted Alien or blah blah blah. The most I saw was Alien.

    The Xenomorph would be a perfect addition to dbd

  • @TwistedJoke65 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/725054#Comment_725054

    I disagree. Alien was the movie that crossed the sci fi and slasher genres. Look at Jason. One monster going around a camp brutally killing a group of people until one is left. Now look at Alien. One monster going around a spaceship brutally killing a group of people until one is left. See what I mean.

    Plus he could have great opportunitys for traps like the eggs and such. His blood is acidic, maybe we do something with that, or his long tail.

    He could also potentially have the dopest Mori ever with the second jaw going through your head.

    And on your point that MANY people would hate to see it, I think that is debunked in itself. When pyramid head was announced on the stream, our toxic community was bitching cause they wanted Alien or blah blah blah. The most I saw was Alien.

    The Xenomorph would be a perfect addition to dbd

    I mean maybe if you just wanted more silly fun rather than actual horror. Personally im hoping this game starts turning a new leaf into the horror genre and Silent Hill chapter is showing yes they are making the game more creepy and scary along with the graphics update. I mean most real horror fans don't like space and sci-fi because it isn't horror in the sense we want. We want slashers, demons, and stuff like that rather than aliens and space. Its why F13 was gonna die no matter what cause a huge amount of the fanbase was mad that Jason X was being added cause no one wanted a space anything and they wanted horror. It'd be near impossible to make something like alien into the horror genre rather than the sci-fi genre

1 2 3