Licensed killer's that should be on Dead By Daylight

Being a film fan I want Dead By Daylight to have as many licensed as possible really they can get these seven then we can stop scaring the people who want original content when we get these bad babies. Please vote responsibly

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @kate_best_girl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1346959#Comment_1346959

    I mean maybe if you just wanted more silly fun rather than actual horror. Personally im hoping this game starts turning a new leaf into the horror genre and Silent Hill chapter is showing yes they are making the game more creepy and scary along with the graphics update. I mean most real horror fans don't like space and sci-fi because it isn't horror in the sense we want. We want slashers, demons, and stuff like that rather than aliens and space. Its why F13 was gonna die no matter what cause a huge amount of the fanbase was mad that Jason X was being added cause no one wanted a space anything and they wanted horror. It'd be near impossible to make something like alien into the horror genre rather than the sci-fi genre

    That is a good point with Jason x but let's be honest none of the Friday sequels were wanted. Idk it's just my opinion but I think having giant acid blood space monster chasing me would be pretty ######### scary, and dependent on how they would do it, it could be creepy as well. The first Alien movie was amazing with it's suspense and making you think the monster was there even when it wasn't. Or when it was there but the people in the movie didn't know and you were telling at the crew members to GTFO of that room cause the monsters there! I love alien and the Xenomorph and as I said it's just my opinion, but I think if they did it right, it could be just as creepy and scary as the other characters. Maybe even more in some aspects.

  • Christine The Killer Car. Or Big Daddy from Bioshock.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    Christine The Killer Car. Or Big Daddy from Bioshock.

    A big daddy could do some pretty brutal stuff with that drill lol.

  • Nah. I'm naturally opposed to licences.

    Pyramid Head was fine, because he was creative. The Devs usually sacrifice every aspect of a killer just for "haha licence go ka-ching"

1 2 3 ›