Werewolf, Alien, or Chucky. Which would you choose?
Between the three which would be the best new dlc?
Between the three which would be the best new dlc?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Alien would probably make more sense, especially with the Demo being added.
I mean the could add the thing
Plankton would be nice addition, with spongebob as survivor and Crab's restaurant map.
Ohhh. It's tough to decide between Chucky or an Xenomorph. As much as I love the Alien franchise I'd have to go with Chucky. We already have an alien killer but have yet to have a doll/child killer. So I'd rather get Chucky first before an Xenomorph.
Alien
If a Xenomorph does come. I will take a small amount of credit for rallying against those who said (still say) its dumb and doesn't fit.
But for [Bad Word] sake can some people actually create some really interesting fan made perks for the Xenomorph. I crave the extraordinary.
Alien or werewolf. I will agree on chucky as soon as someone finds a way for it to make sense given the current mechanics of the game.
The Alien all the way- although I’ll take all three if allowed Xx
I want a werewolf
The Alien/Xenomorph
Chucky
Alien.
Chucky is too short and not feasible for this game.
I really don’t think alien or chucky would fit in this game tbh. A werewolf would be cool I guess but not my first pick either.
Chucky
Be funny to watch him try and carry Jeff tho
Alien all the way. It would just be rad to be a Xenomorph.
Alien obviously.
What with the 'has to be a human' rule out the window, we could see the Alien franchise come to DBD one day.
If they can't get Sigourney Weaver's likeness for some reason, I would be find with one of the marines from Aliens.
They could have him drag the survivors and then pull out a ladder to hook them
He could, but we know behavior probably won't shell out the money for a unique animation that complicated any time soon.
Gotta go with the Xeno on this one but a werewolf could also be pretty neat.
Carrie White
Xenomorph
Even better, The Predator. More of a human-like alien. However I would also like to see a xenomorph added as well.
Without any hesitation
A N Y
Chucky. But he'd need another method of sacrifice to replace hooks. Maybe he could drag the survivor instead of carrying him. and instead of a hook Chucky could throw the survivor into a hole. Other survivors could save by pulling them out of the hole by grabbing their outstretched hand.
Alien, I'm already sure what her power would be and it's easy to implement. Chuck is small and overrated, same with IT.
Werewolf because it could be an original chapter so it can be unlocked through gameplay. I know licensed killers are popular, but the original chapters just seem better to me. They're allowed more freedom with the origins and lore.
The Clown was basically an admittance that IT is never coming to DBD.
Alien. Then werewolf. Then literally anything other than the lameness of 'possessed dolls'.
@Chickenchaser What ?
https://youtu.be/eaeZ3RrzpLA
Chucky Is 2 feet tall. He can't us hooks. He needs another method of sacrifice besides hooks. Not a hard concept to figure out.
@Chickenchaser What? Bro what are you talking about?
If you're gonna troll at least show some intelligence.
I would love to see their art design for a werewolf. I have a feeling it would look pretty badass.
I would love a great alien game and and I used to think the feel of this game wasn't right for it but over time I think their art team could pull it off.
A killer doll would be fun but I am not sure how something so short would work in first person, unless part of his powers was that he is always in third person view.
@Chickenchaser can you edit that version out and replace it with this one obviously I wasn't thinking just mindless please https://youtu.be/eaeZ3RrzpLA
Honestly Chucky would be hilarious, have him drag survivors to hook and when he gets there just have him climb up with a survivor in hand, 😂😂
In order:
Werewolf, Chucky, Alien