What's the deal with this new SWF-free ladder system I keep seeing people mention?
Is this a real thing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a suggestion that people want.
It seems that because they will never remove SWF, they want it removed from ranked play. Basically put SWF into a room by itself where NO Killer will roam. It would be the same as giving the Killer the option to opt out of SWF. Which would be akin to removing SWF altogether.
I think, they think if they word "Please remove SWF" differently, it will have an effect.
So basically I would guess there is no SWF FREE anything planned.
Cheaters have no business in a ranked game.
QUe SWF excuses now:
Why is there always someone crying about something? I really don't get it at all lol.
So people like to play with their friends..Whats the big deal? All you hear is cry cry cry ######### ######### #########...people just need to stop take a breath and let the devs do what they do..
Yet another person telling Killers to just suck it up and play, regardless of the stacked deck.
People playing with their friends really isn't a big deal at all, its the COMMS they use that takes it from friends sharing a match , to a coordinated attack on the Killer, and all his secrets and actions are shared to remove aspect of his enjoyment of the game.
The problem is .. no bitching = no fix for whats causing the bitching. Concerns about what makes the game hell for a large portion of the population should be discussed.
Just five solo comms. Then nerf survivors EZ FIX
I know giving feedback in a place officially created for feedback by the devs ... how dare us REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Even just an idicator who is grouped. Idc about 2 duos of swf but I may dodge 4 mans. If they don't like getting dodged, grab a 5th and play KYF
IF people by chance all come in at the same time the killer STILL backs out..Idk how many times I was playing solo but got put in at the same time as everyone else and they thought we were swf..I honestly don't see the big deal lol...When I play killer I suck it up I dont back out or rage quit.
Ive played at game where everyone had flashlights..where they all had toolboxes..
IMO playing swf either makes you better as a killer or it breaks you and you dont wanna play..
Ill say what every killer tells me..
Get good..
I'm certain you just convinced all dodgers to not dodge anymore.
Please solely play killer and come back with this statement a few days later.
k thx.
To be fair, the forums are for voicing anything to do with the game, including complaints. And certain aspects of the game are worth bringing up. The issue isn't that people are playing with friends, it's that comms provide a huge advantage over the killer and that should be brought to attention and a possible solution should be found. If the devs didn't want our opinion, they would never have made these forums in the first place, so I don't think leaving them to do what they do is necessarily what they want anyway.
Its a big deal for killers. If you only play survivor, you wont understand though
So not only do you need perks, not only do you need items, you also need voice comms (an outside 3rd party program) to help you win. Yet you’re telling Killers to “Git Gud”. Bit hypocritical, don’t you think?
How is he a hypocrite?
I used to be survivor main...now I may play survivor for a couple games then I'm back to killer..but if you remove swf there goes ALOT of the games population. I get the comms are annoying af but it's part of the game for now. And they really wouldn't be able to do anything unless they work something out with Sony..as for PC that is out of the devs hands...lol what are they gonna do try to shut down discord and ts? There are some things they can fix and some they can't. As I said I've been playing more killer than survivor lately swf or not I still get 2-4 kills a game..there are days I get none and guess what that's my own damn fault no one else's. I choose to chase someone to long or I wasn't paying attention to certain things..yes killers job is to kill but they can't not and shouldn't not win every single game..cause then we'll it would be completely not be worth playing if people didn't leave.
I've been told to get good over stupid ######### like them camping and me bitching but in the end I got caught lol or in the end I got my ass handed to me as a killer. They fix one problem just to have people yelling at them to fix another..chill out
Just because you don’t, doesn’t justify the allowance of the unbalanced mess of those that do.
Obvious meme’s about “Killers wanting to win every game.” Look, if you want to play SWF fine. Until it’s balanced, they get put in a separate que or Killers at least get an indicator showing how many are in a SWF. I couldn’t give two shits facing a team of two, or two teams of two. It’s the 4 man SWF “Navy Seal Team 6” Squads I’m not playing.
If Behavior removes SWF... DBD is dead!
hilarious that all these salty rank 20ish survivor mains are upset about the change because they had convinced themselves that they were good players by using their comms crutch.
inb4 “this ladder is a joke if i cant swf, i quit”
Fact of the matter is : It doesn’t matter what you think of it. Voice comms is an outside third party program that gives Survivors, and their team a significant advantage. Deal with it. You’re just being ignorant at this point.
Hell, SWF even without comms is an advantage. You’re making absolutely sure your playing with other players you know are good. That you KNOW their play style synergies well with your own. You’re eliminating the chance of getting a dud team mate(s).
Perks (perk coordination as well), items, no bad team mates, voice comms. Seriously, how much do you need to stack the deck in your favor in order to win?
I am all for it, swf should be for kyf and casual games not for ranked match.
Can we ban voice chat BHVR?
Implying ranked matches aren't casual.
git gud
bravo lol
Because me disagreeing that voice chat is cheating is the same as me raging.... of course.
And my comment in this thread was clearly sarcastic.
Nice, that you think that's funny considering that other thread you misquoted other posters. Now that was ######### hilarious.
Also sorry your triggered at my joke in this thread. I'll highlight it in a neon sigh next time so you can understand the sarcasm.
Oh and voice coms isn't cheating. Unless you can prove that BHVR has blacklisted Steam chat kek.
Orange juice or Apple juice?
again, its really funny to see you backtracking into “oh i was jk, i hope nobody remembers me raging about the same thing for pages last night.”
you got rekt. gg. feel free to watch my videos to learn how to play, so you dont have to ragequit once the ladder is released. dont forget to follow!
The only one triggered here is you mate. You brought up that other thread because you thought my joke was serious.
Like you do in every post?
Why should I take a living joke seriously?
”if you are still butthurt about this later, feel free to post on my wall”
Question mark?.
They all got to rank one lol so what's the big deal I'd agree if the rank 4-5 or whatever was swf with rank 20s heat to bully the killer but most swf are the same rank. Now I'm not saying it's all just "get good' but you have to change your play style or you'll always be bitching. Like u said in other posts I get about 2-4 kills a game.. Sometimes I only get one do I get mad um yeah but it's a game... Not real life..I found that if you just go in with a I don't care attitude you have more fun... Could just be me tho