2 minutes in, 3 gens done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3seF7dtTXA

That's just bizarre. Shows you that Ruin is pretty much a "MUST NEED" against survivors who are well experienced (Mostly Red Ranks) However, even with ruin, survivors who know what they are doing can pretty much do the same result.

Comments

  • This has been posted at least twice bud, the nurse could’ve pressured one side and they made a lot of mistakes.

  • @GrootDude said:

    This has been posted at least twice bud, the nurse could’ve pressured one side and they made a lot of mistakes.

    Welp, I haven't seen it..and it's good to spread awareness to the devs who should be thinking about things like this matter and for the players who haven't seen it.

    Thanks for the input.

  • This is such an anomaly, this is like Kobe scoring 80 points... they didn’t change the size of the basketball because of that one event.

  • @HeHeBoii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656836#Comment_656836

    Welp, I haven't seen it..and it's good to spread awareness to the devs who should be thinking about things like this matter and for the players who haven't seen it.

    Thanks for the input.

    You’re welcome

  • Id like to point out, a lot of redrank killers DONT use hex:ruin. People are overblowing this video to enormous proportions, because this ######### happens maybe once in a thousand games, from only the most experienced teams, or when the killer is afk/trolling

  • @Catbucket said:

    Id like to point out, a lot of redrank killers DONT use hex:ruin. People are overblowing this video to enormous proportions, because this ######### happens maybe once in a thousand games, from only the most experienced teams, or when the killer is afk/trolling

    "One every thousand games" Yea, cuz many killers don't experience the gen rush on a regular especially with SWF. Tru3 has many videos showing the insane gen rushes. It's not one of those "One in a thousand" chances. It's truth, don't have to like it. Just a look of how the power role of DBD truly is.

  • @Catbucket said:

    Id like to point out, a lot of redrank killers DONT use hex:ruin. People are overblowing this video to enormous proportions, because this ######### happens maybe once in a thousand games, from only the most experienced teams, or when the killer is afk/trolling

    It's not as rare as you think...doesnt mean it should be allowed to happen this way either

  • @GrootDude said:

    This has been posted at least twice bud, the nurse could’ve pressured one side and they made a lot of mistakes.

    That's not that many...the ones exaggerating are the ones claiming this is ok

  • well 2 min in, 3 gens done, 1st down after 105sec xd what do you expect? survs go make some tea and chill

    well if you hook 1st surv after 2 whole min, its your problem xd

    spreading awareness "well we should do sth when killer is going afk for 2min " xd

    everybody has bad games when he cant catch surv in 2min, but its players problem not games xd

    i dont use ruin on my main killers since july last year, and im fine without it (and no, i dont main killers from top 4 or 5)(edited to make it more clear)

  • 97162A53-E8BA-46CC-9113-04FA1050CA61.png

    @Catbucket said:

    Id like to point out, a lot of redrank killers DONT use hex:ruin. People are overblowing this video to enormous proportions, because this ######### happens maybe once in a thousand games, from only the most experienced teams, or when the killer is afk/trolling

    13/15 of my R1 games had Hex Ruin used yesterday. But my games also averaged about 19 minutes. I already said this, in the original post from earlier today.

  • image.png

    Honestly the only thing this video proves is that streamers are not the infallible gods that an alarming number of players seem to treat them as.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/841/MDYEMBNPHELW.png

    Honestly the only thing this video proves is that streamers are not the infallible gods that an alarming number of players seem to treat them as.

    O pressure when he inflicted two injuries and a down in that span of time..?

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656854#Comment_656854

    O pressure when he inflicted two injuries and a down in that span of time..?

    I think you’re either new, or delusional. He is using Omegablink and can’t down someone until almost 2 minutes into the game. Has PGTW but doesn’t even use his perk. So many mistakes made in such a short amount of time, and he still “won” the match 🤦🏻‍♀️

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656854#Comment_656854

    O pressure when he inflicted two injuries and a down in that span of time..?

    "Wait's patiently for Survs to come in and say, 0 gen pressure blah blah."

    Can't imagine if he was poor Ghostface or Wraith D:

  • @altruistic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656860#Comment_656860

    I think you’re either new, or delusional. He is using Omegablink and can’t down someone until almost 2 minutes into the game. Has PGTW but doesn’t even use his perk. So many mistakes made in such a short amount of time, and he still “won” the match 🤦🏻‍♀️

    I'm neither..and last I recall he did get use of pop in the video and missing what. 2, 3 blinks should cost you the game ? If that is the case then it's clear where the higher expectations go and answers a few questions as to why survivor has always been easy

  • @altruistic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656860#Comment_656860

    I think you’re either new, or delusional. He is using Omegablink and can’t down someone until almost 2 minutes into the game. Has PGTW but doesn’t even use his perk. So many mistakes made in such a short amount of time, and he still “won” the match 🤦🏻‍♀️

    The thing with Tru3 is. He has NUMEROUS of videos showing how the power role truly is in DBD. Playing fair as possible, going after each person, and still gens fly like its nothing. I can sit here and show you em, but what's the point? Nothing going to change, and the hard headed ones that don't see this as an issue are usually the ones who think its acceptable.

  • @HeHeBoii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656860#Comment_656860

    "Wait's patiently for Survs to come in and say, 0 gen pressure blah blah."

    Can't imagine if he was poor Ghostface or Wraith D:

    I know..it has nothing to do with nurse..the point to be made is most killers arnt equipped to deal with this like nurse, but people would rather parrot than think it through

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656862#Comment_656862

    I'm neither..and last I recall he did get use of pop in the video and missing what. 2, 3 blinks should cost you the game ? If that is the case then it's clear where the higher expectations go and answers a few questions as to why survivor has always been easy

    You make 2-3 mistakes as Survivor and you can be removed from the game.

    It goes both ways. I am playing 100 survivor games solo at R1 and keeping data so I can provide actual numbers.

    My games yesterday averaged 19 minutes, no game was under 10 minutes. **edit I put 15 minutes on accident**

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656854#Comment_656854

    O pressure when he inflicted two injuries and a down in that span of time..?

    Correct. We could be charitable and say that he inflicted only a very small amount of pressure by disrupting one survivor's generator progress, but he completely ignored most of the map and the survivors, and then acted surprised because they were able to complete generators quickly when left completely undisturbed.

    Also, while it's true that most killers aren't as well-equipped to deal with gen rushing as Nurse, the fact that he was not using Nurse to anything like her full potential to try and prevent it says more about his ineptitude than it does about the game balance.

  • @altruistic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656867#Comment_656867

    You make 2-3 mistakes as Survivor and you can be removed from the game.

    It goes both ways. I am playing 100 survivor games solo at R1 and keeping data so I can provide actual numbers.

    My games yesterday averaged 15 minutes, no game was under 10 minutes.

    Yeah yeah I've heard this load of diatribe before , and two or three mistakes gets you one out of three downs..so that in itself is a lie

  • @altruistic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656867#Comment_656867

    You make 2-3 mistakes as Survivor and you can be removed from the game.

    It goes both ways. I am playing 100 survivor games solo at R1 and keeping data so I can provide actual numbers.

    My games yesterday averaged 15 minutes, no game was under 10 minutes.

    2-3 mistakes as a survivor and you can be removed from the game?

    My Adrenaline, DS (that's 5 secs long and Enduring no longer effects) Dead Hard or Balanced Landing, and my 3 mates on voice coms say otherwise with BT. :D

    2-3 mistakes? I can make about 12 and still escape :)

  • @HeHeBoii said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3seF7dtTXA

    That's just bizarre. Shows you that Ruin is pretty much a "MUST NEED" against survivors who are well experienced (Mostly Red Ranks) However, even with ruin, survivors who know what they are doing can pretty much do the same result.

    @SenzuDuck

    This further proves my point, you will need Ruin to go against hardcore survivors. However, otherwise you don't need Ruin.

  • @HeHeBoii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656870#Comment_656870

    2-3 mistakes as a survivor and you can be removed from the game?

    My Adrenaline, DS (that's 5 secs long and Enduring no longer effects) Dead Hard or Balanced Landing, and my 3 mates on voice coms say otherwise with BT. :D

    2-3 mistakes? I can make about 12 and still escape :)

    Feel free to do what I am doing. Instead of flapping your jaw on the forums, actually play the game. Play 100 games and see your average game time. Otherwise it’s just you pulling up a video on YouTube to feed your narrative.

  • If you can't down someone for 1:45 as nurse ... It's your fault not the games.

  • @altruistic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656860#Comment_656860

    I think you’re either new, or delusional. He is using Omegablink and can’t down someone until almost 2 minutes into the game. Has PGTW but doesn’t even use his perk. So many mistakes made in such a short amount of time, and he still “won” the match 🤦🏻‍♀️

    if he is delusional so are you , as u stated its omegablink so you assume he can ez down within 2 minutes , so how about other killers that are suppose 2 keep up ,. they cant thats why m1 killers are not a thing in r1 , and maybe if ur onetrick and has super nerves because no matter how good you are on forexample ghostface , ur gonna get a lot of this games where the games end super fast and u even struggle to get hook .

    but i guess what do i know . this forum is in between delusional killers who dont want nurse get nerf , or survivors who want nerf ruin

  • A 4K in 5 minutes. I think that shows where the problem is. In fact, there are 3:

    Nurse

    Omegablink

    Mori


    Two of them even ran Plunderers Instinct. There is no guarantee that the Gens would have been so fast in a regular game, because when you just rush Gens, you are not playing DBD. You will not get BPs or Pips, both indicators of you won the game. But it was a Nurse with a Mori, clearly nobody is doing anything but Gens.

    And well...awareness... For what? People making mistakes?

  • @altruistic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656873#Comment_656873

    Feel free to do what I am doing. Instead of flapping your jaw on the forums, actually play the game. Play 100 games and see your average game time. Otherwise it’s just you pulling up a video on YouTube to feed your narrative.

    Yea mate i don't play the game. Just a rank 21 here :D Love you babe. You came to my post "Flapping your gums" sooooo....big oof

  • @HeHeBoii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656876#Comment_656876

    Yea mate i don't play the game. Just a rank 21 here :D Love you babe. You came to my post "Flapping your gums" sooooo....big oof

    Again. Play 100 games. Take your average playtime and provide us your data. Numbers don’t lie. Or can you not handle that?

  • @altruistic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656881#Comment_656881

    Again. Play 100 games. Take your average playtime and provide us your data. Numbers don’t lie. Or can you not handle that?

    You are adorable when you angry :D

  • @altruistic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656881#Comment_656881

    Again. Play 100 games. Take your average playtime and provide us your data. Numbers don’t lie. Or can you not handle that?

    image.png

    This gif is for you how I picture you right now. Have a good day/night beautiful <3

  • See I am surprised these gens done were not done faster.

    Generators take 80 seconds to pop. If you have 3 survivors on gens for 2 minute 20 seconds that is essentially 140 seconds. Which 80 seconds + 80 seconds is 160 seconds only 20 seconds off of having all gens done if the survivors worked uninterrupted. Assuming there is a max of 12 hooks in a game at this low ball rating to get all hooks on all the survivors you would have to do each down and hook every what 11.66 seconds?

    Assuming only one survivor is working on generators at any given time. It would take 80*5 not including walking distance to complete the match which is 400 seconds. Which in total is 6 minutes 40 seconds. Which means at this rate you need a hook every ~33.33 seconds to achieve all hooks in the allotted optimal time frame.

    Yes, other factors exist, however, playing optimally the survivors have to abandon their objective for excessive amounts of time to hit these 10-20 minute games.

  • What are you talking about? You’re deflecting. I gave you a challenge. It is okay to admit you’re not up to it. You can keep track of mine if you want. Every single game was played solo at R1 :

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fmwuhlmag8s32myoqtKQvCxneF5WNWhRvE4bz6pWfRQ/edit?usp=sharing

    Perks : Spine Chill, Adrenaline, Iron Will and Small Game.

    Average Game Time (After 15 games) : 19 minutes.

    Enjoy watching your YouTube videos.

  • @altruistic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656887#Comment_656887

    What are you talking about? You’re deflecting. I gave you a challenge. It is okay to admit you’re not up to it. You can keep track of mine if you want. Every single game was played solo at R1 :

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fmwuhlmag8s32myoqtKQvCxneF5WNWhRvE4bz6pWfRQ/edit?usp=sharing

    Perks : Spine Chill, Adrenaline, Iron Will and Small Game.

    Enjoy watching your YouTube videos.

    Yawn, look at the Kermit Gif. Reminds me of you right now <3

  • "My Adrenaline, DS (that's 5 secs long and Enduring no longer effects) Dead Hard or Balanced Landing, and my 3 mates on voice coms say otherwise with BT. :D"

    yea tell that to nurse that will not let you do 5 gens :) will slug you after unhook :) will bait your Dead hard/ catch you on ground while youre jumping, or tell that to your teammate that are dying while unhooking you (because he got 1 hit before unhooking and 2nd hit right after)

    or more common case, doing gens in dead zone billy is comming, 1 shot youre dead which one of those perks is saving you? (well SB ofc but you didnt mentioned that) and ofc its your mistake for doing gen in dead zone, but those type of mistakes aint that rare, or someone wasted pallet but you didnt know about that, its one of many possible mistakes

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656860#Comment_656860

    Correct. We could be charitable and say that he inflicted only a very small amount of pressure by disrupting one survivor's generator progress, but he completely ignored most of the map and the survivors, and then acted surprised because they were able to complete generators quickly when left completely undisturbed.

    I have no interest in speaking with you then...because you as many do..fail to see the real point of this and of course use the same excuse

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/83916/2-minutes-in-3-gens-done

    @SenzuDuck

    This further proves my point, you will need Ruin to go against hardcore survivors. However, otherwise you don't need Ruin.

    Hes playing the strongest killer, with strong addons, and finds someone in the basement and it takes him another minute and 15 seconds to down someone after losing them out of the basement, he then camps the basement area and moris someone off the hook.

    this is an example of terrible gameplay and has absolutely proved nothing.

  • We have another forum troll.

  • @altruistic said:

    We have another forum troll.

    No, cuz I can't take you seriously to be completely honest. Kinda laughing too.

    Def a troll yea :)

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656874#Comment_656874

    Hes playing the strongest killer, on the strongest map, and finds someone in the basement and it takes him another minute and 15 seconds to down someone after losing them out of the basement, he then camps the basement area and moris someone off the hook.

    this is an example of terrible gameplay and has absolutely proved nothing.

    Thank you. That's exactly what I'm trying to say. Although, I'm starting to think we're wasting our time - this thread isn't for discussion, it's for OP and his friends to insult and stonewall anyone who disagrees with them.

  • @HeHeBoii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656899#Comment_656899

    No, cuz I can't take you seriously to be completely honest. Kinda laughing too.

    Def a troll yea :)

    Yes.. Don’t take me seriously because I am actually conducting an experiment at the “highest rank” of play with data that I provided you.

    You searched a YouTube video.

    I asked you to participate in the experiment, and you do nothing but deflect and say I’m mad? Your thought process is.. Actually I don’t think I want to understand.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656898#Comment_656898

    Thank you. That's exactly what I'm trying to say. Although, I'm starting to think we're wasting our time - this thread isn't for discussion, it's for OP and his friends to insult and stonewall anyone who disagrees with them.

    Yea it's my favourite thing, honestly.


    and then you'll show them screenshots of like, a game where you decimate with a "weaker" killer and just say you're playing against randoms.

    I think these people think Tru3 only gets matched up with elite teams of 4 or something, his games are somehow more relevant than everyone elses at rank 1.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656874#Comment_656874

    Hes playing the strongest killer, on the strongest map, and finds someone in the basement and it takes him another minute and 15 seconds to down someone after losing them out of the basement, he then camps the basement area and moris someone off the hook.

    this is an example of terrible gameplay and has absolutely proved nothing.

    Good point, he definitely isn't up to par with Nurse (no offense against tru) but assuming M1 killers on average deal with 60 second chases (30 secs per hit), then what?


    Is there something I'm missing here? All I'm seeing is his Nurse has the chase potential of a M1 killer (again no offense to True, we all have bad games), and if M1 killers struggle, then what do you do against gen-rush? I'm not trying to ignore anything, I genuinely don't see how an M1 killer is supposed to deal with a hardcore survivor group as seen in the video.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656902#Comment_656902

    Yea it's my favourite thing, honestly.

    and then you'll show them screenshots of like, a game where you decimate with a "weaker" killer and just say you're playing against randoms.

    I think these people think Tru3 only gets matched up with elite teams of 4 or something, his games are somehow more relevant than everyone elses at rank 1.

    Of course. Tru3, like all streamers, is a perfect player who knows everything. The hierarchy goes ordinary players < developers < streamers. His skills transcend the game itself - if they fail, the game is at fault.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656898#Comment_656898

    Good point, he definitely isn't up to par with Nurse (no offense against tru) but assuming M1 killers on average deal with 60 second chases (30 secs per hit), then what?

    Is there something I'm missing here? All I'm seeing is his Nurse has the chase potential of a M1 killer (again no offense to True, we all have bad games), and if M1 killers struggle, then what do you do against gen-rush? I'm not trying to ignore anything, I genuinely don't see how an M1 killer is supposed to deal with a hardcore survivor group as seen in the video.

    he didn't struggle, he camped and suffered. He doesn't even go into the second part of the map, had he not had a mori he'd have probably stayed in that half of the map and they'd have three gened themselves anyway.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656898#Comment_656898

    Good point, he definitely isn't up to par with Nurse (no offense against tru) but assuming M1 killers on average deal with 60 second chases (30 secs per hit), then what?

    Is there something I'm missing here? All I'm seeing is his Nurse has the chase potential of a M1 killer (again no offense to True, we all have bad games), and if M1 killers struggle, then what do you do against gen-rush? I'm not trying to ignore anything, I genuinely don't see how an M1 killer is supposed to deal with a hardcore survivor group as seen in the video.

    My LF chases are typically 30 seconds, perhaps I should play 100 games as LF and track the data, I’ve wanted to do this experiment anyway.

  • @Catbucket said:

    Id like to point out, a lot of redrank killers DONT use hex:ruin. People are overblowing this video to enormous proportions, because this ######### happens maybe once in a thousand games, from only the most experienced teams, or when the killer is afk/trolling

    It's not about how often something happens. It's about what is possible with a decent team. You don't balance around noobs. You balance around the best. Also, he was playing Nurse. And yes, he messed up a little bit at the beginning. But keep in mind, with any other killer than nurse, it would have taken much longer to down them in the first place, which would made it impossible to even get 4 hooks before all gens pop

  • @HeHeBoii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656843#Comment_656843

    "One every thousand games" Yea, cuz many killers don't experience the gen rush on a regular especially with SWF. Tru3 has many videos showing the insane gen rushes. It's not one of those "One in a thousand" chances. It's truth, don't have to like it. Just a look of how the power role of DBD truly is.

    C5855396-72F0-4389-8CDB-323224386895.jpeg


  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656898#Comment_656898

    Good point, he definitely isn't up to par with Nurse (no offense against tru) but assuming M1 killers on average deal with 60 second chases (30 secs per hit), then what?

    Is there something I'm missing here? All I'm seeing is his Nurse has the chase potential of a M1 killer (again no offense to True, we all have bad games), and if M1 killers struggle, then what do you do against gen-rush? I'm not trying to ignore anything, I genuinely don't see how an M1 killer is supposed to deal with a hardcore survivor group as seen in the video.

    I'd argue it's the map if anything. Even if he downed a survivor very fast with a killer who can't close distances fast, like Clown or Leatherface, it would have been very hard to defend gens because the gens are so far away from each other. Azarov's Resting place is just a weird designed map with it's two bigger areas being spread out so far and connected by one long narrow area. It definitely needs some reworking. Of course weaker killers also sometimes depend on the loops that spawn a bit whether they can down survivors fast enough or not.

    The survivors also spawned lucky. If he would have found those two survivors who worked on that one gen that got repaired first, he could have definitely stalled the game. Just an example of how rng can have an greater effect on the outcome of a match than many believe. But once again it's also the map. The reason I hate playing on Azarov's Resting place.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/656908#Comment_656908

    he didn't struggle, he camped and suffered. He doesn't even go into the second part of the map, had he not had a mori he'd have probably stayed in that half of the map and they'd have three gened themselves anyway.

    When in the video does he camp? Even if you want to call that camping, it happens after the three gens popping. I agree that he played bad, but for me it's hard to imagine that a low tier killer with weak chasing potential or map pressure would have had any reasonable chance to down a survivor fast enough and be able to defend those generators in my opinion, even just one of them, since it takes time to get from one end to the other on this map with most killers. A problem caused by the map design of course.

  • I just played a game where the killer had downed/hooked 3 survivors in less than a minute. Obviously this shows killers are OP. /s

‹ 1 2 3