Killers with the only objective of ruining your experience

This guy spent half an hour wounding and letting my teammates die on the ground, he didn't even hang a single person, he simply dedicated himself to down us over and over. we hadn't done anything to him, in the end I went afk because I was not having fun actually the opposite. I wonder if it seems good to the devs that a player has as an objective to make your experience awful, because in my opinion this should be bannable.

swf.PNG


Comments

  • @joker7997 said:

    You bleed out much faster if you crawl around, I would estimate about twice as fast as if you weren't moving. Go play the game and try it instead of berating someone stating a fact, asking them to prove it to you. Ridiculous.

    Wut? The user @HorsePower was so kind to post evidence in this thread that crawling doesn't make the bleed out go faster.

  • @bearluvr182 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635544#Comment_635544

    You're the one arguing with it, why can't u prove your own argument instead. Just saying... But since its been disproven, like I said to begin with, Who Cares?! Just play the damn game and be happy with it, but u people never are I've seen...

    I didn't make an argument over whether it was true or not.

  • @joker7997 said:

    You bleed out much faster if you crawl around, I would estimate about twice as fast as if you weren't moving. Go play the game and try it instead of berating someone stating a fact, asking them to prove it to you. Ridiculous.

    No. No you don't. It's been proven that you don't.

    Also, again, this is crap taught IN MIDDLE SCHOOL: The Burden Of Proof is on whoever made the statement. Got some freaking brain trusts around here.

  • I love how this whole thread derailed and turned into an argument about burden of proof. Kappa

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635269#Comment_635269

    There is - you can crawl. Crawling will make the bleed out timer go faster.

    This simply isn't true, at no point in DBD history has crawling ever effected your bleed out timer.

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635272#Comment_635272

    This simply isn't true, at no point in DBD history has crawling ever effected your bleed out timer.

    HorsePower provided proof that he was wrong, he just never came back to this thread afterwards.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I would have just disconnected against a slugging nurse no point of playing against it

    By the way buddy when dedicated servers arrive you will have to be careful because you could get punished for disconnecting.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/636467#Comment_636467

    HorsePower provided proof that he was wrong, he just never came back to this thread afterwards.

    Alright.

  • @Paolomitas said:

    This guy spent half an hour wounding and letting my teammates die on the ground, he didn't even hang a single person, he simply dedicated himself to down us over and over. we hadn't done anything to him, in the end I went afk because I was not having fun actually the opposite. I wonder if it seems good to the devs that a player has as an objective to make your experience awful, because in my opinion this should be bannable.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/067/FFRO6YY2J98U.png

    It's a light strat

  • I mean why should the killer play like you want and not like he want? Are you playing like the killer want? Not really so yes maybe its boring but if the player like his build then he can play it if you like it or not.

  • @TAG said:

    Would be nice if there was a way for a downed Survivor to speed up the bleed or something to make these scenarios less painful.

    Yeah this right here. After beeing slugged for x Second you should be able to suicide on the spot.

  • This whole drama is giving me a damn headache, man.

    Untitled Image


  • It's funny that people are basically saying "Hey! I want to know if this is true... you go and test it"

    Stop asking the guy and just go test it yourself.

    "But I can't start the game right now because work/pc busted/I have a mac/am just lazy"

    If you want to know, go test it.

  • With only 23k points I GUARANTEE that he wasn't downing you guys for half an hour.

  • @darkcobra said:

    It's funny that people are basically saying "Hey! I want to know if this is true... you go and test it"

    Stop asking the guy and just go test it yourself.

    "But I can't start the game right now because work/pc busted/I have a mac/am just lazy"

    If you want to know, go test it.

    It's more like one guy insisting something is true that everyone knows is false. I'm not about to waste my time proving someone else wrong when I already know it's BS.

1 2 ›