Killers with the only objective of ruining your experience

This guy spent half an hour wounding and letting my teammates die on the ground, he didn't even hang a single person, he simply dedicated himself to down us over and over. we hadn't done anything to him, in the end I went afk because I was not having fun actually the opposite. I wonder if it seems good to the devs that a player has as an objective to make your experience awful, because in my opinion this should be bannable.

swf.PNG


Comments

  • Well... You encountered a slugging Nurse. It's certainly not fun but there's nothing bannable about it.

    On the bright side one of you escaped and they slugged 3 survivors to death which means the killer probably depipped or black pipped at best so if you rank up you will probably not encounter this particular killer anytime soon - at least if they always slug everyone to death without hooking anyone.

  • Would be nice if there was a way for a downed Survivor to speed up the bleed or something to make these scenarios less painful.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635269#Comment_635269

    There is - you can crawl. Crawling will make the bleed out timer go faster.

    ...It does?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635269#Comment_635269

    There is - you can crawl. Crawling will make the bleed out timer go faster.

    Source/proof?


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It's not bannable, because you can always bleed out and die. Also it's a slugging Nurse build - so yeah that is a strategy.


    It is true that is a slug build , and that slugging is a strategy, but the goal of this player was not to win but to make everyone's experience awful and  that's not okay, i don't think that anyone can finish a game like this and say that he had a good time

  • I would have just disconnected against a slugging nurse no point of playing against it

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635280#Comment_635280

    You can test it yourself in the game. Normal bleed out takes 240 s and the the bar drops down very slowly. When you crawl you can notice the bar is decreasing much faster. It is still long process though. I won't give you the exact values because I have not measured it but it helps if you don't want to deal with slugging.

    Or...you could show me anything that gives your claim merit.

  • You know....

    No Mither would beat this build LOL

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635299#Comment_635299

    I don't have to show nor prove anything to you as you can do it yourself in the game. I have no obligation to waste my own time to measure something in the game. Facts are the bleed out is faster when you crawl.

    Hey, burden of proof is all I'm saying. It doesn't have to be a video you recorded. I just wanna see something from the internet that corroborates what you say.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635299#Comment_635299

    I don't have to show nor prove anything to you as you can do it yourself in the game. I have no obligation to waste my own time to measure something in the game. Facts are the bleed out is faster when you crawl.

    You're the one trying to convince us. I have no way of testing this myself as I can not start games myself. I've never heard anyone say you bleed out faster while crawling.

  • Dbd players are the most entitled playerbase in the internet. Have you ever player any competitive online game before?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635309#Comment_635309

    You know problem with these devs is they do not give values on addons, items or perks. They are very obscure with sharing statistics. Even when rolling patch notes they sometimes use vague terms. Official wiki still has no values on many things as one would need dev kit to get them and testing something in the game is not reliable because it can be bugged. So you won't find anything online on the matter. Also as I mentioned before the bleed out is still long so crawling will just slightly mitigate the issue. I noticed that when you crawl the bar is decreasing faster but it would be nice to know the exact values.

    It doesn't have to be official dev word of god. If this were something explained in the DBD wiki, for example I'd listen. But it ain't there, so...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635326#Comment_635326

    DBD wiki is lacking info for many things in the game as not everything has been tested out yet. I know that Doc has 2 PCs in order to test things in the game as he himself stated once but I doubt he had the time to test everything. Also devs themselves often do not give any additional info about specific values on addons even when they are asked by members of the community.

    Right, but then where is the evidence to support your claim if not on the wiki?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635347#Comment_635347

    As I mentioned before it's clearly visible in the game that once you start crawling the bar decreases faster. I'd love to hear the specific value for it though. Maybe one of the devs will confirm this.

    @Peanits , @McLean

    Is it visible anywhere else, though? Has anyone else documented or otherwise confirmed this, or is this a case of "Trust me on this one, even though neither you nor I can find anything to prove it"?

  • I've scoured 2 pages of Google. You made me go to page two... Of Google. No, nothing speeds up the bleedout timer. You just think it goes by faster when you crawl because you're actively doing something, that's it.

  • @hahmraro said:

    Dbd players are the most entitled playerbase in the internet. Have you ever player any competitive online game before?

    The killer didn't try to hook anyone according to @Paolomitas but instead wanted to rob everyone's time by slugging them till they bleed out. Being annoyed about that isn't "entitled" by any means whatsoever. There's a difference between slugging so you can quickly go for another near-by survivor or to stop a 90+% gen from popping and PURELY slugging with the intention of letting everyone bleed out which isn't the intended gameplay based on the fact you can't rank up that way.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635318#Comment_635318

    The killer didn't try to hook anyone according to @Paolomitas but instead wanted to rob everyone's time by slugging them till they bleed out. Being annoyed about that isn't "entitled" by any means whatsoever. There's a difference between slugging so you can quickly go for another near-by survivor or to stop a 90+% gen from popping and PURELY slugging with the intention of letting everyone bleed out which isn't the intended gameplay based on the fact you can't rank up that way.

    It's totally being entitled. Slugging, no matter how annoying, is a valid strategy, even if the killer forces everyone to bleed out. Asking for a completely legal and fair playstyle (fair regarding the game's rules and mechanics) to be bannable is something you only see in this community. It's pathetic.

    If you don't want it to be in the game then ask the devs to remove or change it, not for them to ban who does it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635362#Comment_635362

    Simply because there is no info on google about it does not make it true either. It needs to be tested out. As I said it's 240 s without moving.

    You're making an assertion that literally no one else is, claims, or has even posted about. There are people asking for it, but that's it. Please do record yourself doing this experiment and prove us wrong. Also no, just popping in and claiming you proved yourself right won't cut it, verifiable proof through recording or nada.

  • @hahmraro said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635363#Comment_635363

    It's totally being entitled. Slugging, no matter how annoying, is a valid strategy, even if the killer forces everyone to bleed out. Asking for a completely legal and fair playstyle (fair regarding the game's rules and mechanics) to be bannable is something you only see in this community. It's pathetic.

    If you don't want it to be in the game then ask the devs to remove or change it, not for them to ban who does it.

    The point is that it ISN'T a valid strategy. Pipping up is nearly impossible when slugging because you are surrendering all emblems in the devout category by default.

  • Griefing and harassment are allowed and encouraged as long as it is a "style" of play. Facecamping with insidious, tunneling to death, slugging for fun, 4-man sabo squads who smurf just to harass low level killers. All of this is allowed, as long as you are polite about your frustration in after game chat and don't name and shame on the forums. Mean language will not be tolerated, nor will most sarcasm.

    Look at the perks and abilities in this game. It is primed for griefing. If you play this game, you will likely face some fun opponents, but will also see a lot of the most neglected souls taking out frustrations from Mom's basement.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635269#Comment_635269

    There is - you can crawl. Crawling will make the bleed out timer go faster.

    Completely false. Crawling making the bleed out timer go faster has never been the case since the games release. You do not have any evidence of this actually happening either.

  • @Zelfi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635380#Comment_635380

    The point is that it ISN'T a valid strategy. Pipping up is nearly impossible when slugging because you are surrendering all emblems in the devout category by default.

    Being valid means being legal, but not necessarily efficient. So yes, slugging is a valid strategy.

  • Lmao so slugging is something survivors rage at now? So we can't slug, we can't tunnel, we can't bring in meta perks, we can't bring in meta killers, we can't do this, we can't do that god survivors are so ######### entitled they want all the power to control a match yet when a killer uses any form of a strategy to gain or even hold the power of the match its toxic and should be fixed SMFH

  • @Paolomitas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635249#Comment_635249

    It is true that is a slug build , and that slugging is a strategy, but the goal of this player was not to win but to make everyone's experience awful and  that's not okay, i don't think that anyone can finish a game like this and say that he had a good time

    No I believe you thought that was the persons intent maybe they got tired of getting red ranks as a low purple so they wanted to get some points and depip to less toxic hunting grounds

  • Congrats on going out of your way to harass the killer post-game.

    A shining pillar of the community.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635435#Comment_635435

    Obviously someone didn't bother to read "Survivors' Rule Book for Killers" ;)

    I read it honestly its all elitist propaganda spread by the larger player base to exert control over the lesser player base and quite honestly its boring to play as and against

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635418#Comment_635418

    Same as you having no eveidence of it not happening as well I guess.

    The evidence of it not happening is you're literally the ONLY one claiming it does. No where else on the internet but here, by you. Until you prove it via recording, it does not exist.

  • @hahmraro said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635396#Comment_635396

    Being valid means being legal, but not necessarily efficient. So yes, slugging is a valid strategy.

    Actually slugging can be one of the most efficient strategies behind rushing one man to an early hook grave (which has the bigger chance of snowballing against you)

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635442#Comment_635442

    I would not say it's larger playerbase as people often play both roles and also currently we have more killers hence long que times as the devs themselves confirmed it. But this rulebook is just a meme to have a laugh.

    Hmmm what do you play on and what times cause when I play I go almost emedietly into matches with only the occasional 5m wait

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635453#Comment_635453

    PC. EU region. Well for me it's always problematic to get matches quickly. In the morning I have to w8 up to 10 minutes to even get a game. In the evenings its slightly better but still having to wait 5 minutes to get a game which can also be cancelled if someone DCs is a massive waste of time. Because of that I swiched to survivor as I can get into matches instantly.

    I don't know what my region is called but in in the US and I've caught people all the way in South America, but back to point, I play usually from 8am to 10pm then I sleep for almost 6 hr then wake up and have another 2-3hr stretch, pre-match DC isn't often here unless someone gets the hint your spirit and brought a mori/blackward but then I can switch to survivor and its like the one trader in whiterun "id sell you anything, including my sister..." Just to get a match but that's my personal experience. Also forgot to mention I play on ps4

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635352#Comment_635352

    Is it visible anywhere else, though? Has anyone else documented or otherwise confirmed this, or is this a case of "Trust me on this one, even though neither you nor I can find anything to prove it"?

    WHAT DOES IT MATTER???!!! Lmao, if u don't believe him, find out for yourself instead of looking for and believing everything you read on the Internet and take it as if God himself said it, therefore it must be true! Lol. You people kill me with ur pettiness, instead of just trying something out, youll spend so much time arguing with someone over something stupid, you could have proven it to yourself 16 times over...lol.

  • @bearluvr182 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635360#Comment_635360

    WHAT DOES IT MATTER???!!! Lmao, if u don't believe him, find out for yourself instead of looking for and believing everything you read on the Internet and take it as if God himself said it, therefore it must be true! Lol. You people kill me with ur pettiness, instead of just trying something out, youll spend so much time arguing with someone over something stupid, you could have proven it to yourself 16 times over...lol.

    How could I have proven it 16 times over on the bus?

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    Lmao so slugging is something survivors rage at now? So we can't slug, we can't tunnel, we can't bring in meta perks, we can't bring in meta killers, we can't do this, we can't do that god survivors are so ######### entitled they want all the power to control a match yet when a killer uses any form of a strategy to gain or even hold the power of the match its toxic and should be fixed SMFH

    They aren’t complaining about normal slugging, they’re complaining about being forced to bleed out and the killer not hooking anyone.

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    Lmao so slugging is something survivors rage at now? So we can't slug, we can't tunnel, we can't bring in meta perks, we can't bring in meta killers, we can't do this, we can't do that god survivors are so ######### entitled they want all the power to control a match yet when a killer uses any form of a strategy to gain or even hold the power of the match its toxic and should be fixed SMFH

    I think you misunderstood this a lot man,no one is saying slugging is not alowed and if you had read my second post maybe you would have understood a little more my point.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635513#Comment_635513

    How could I have proven it 16 times over on the bus?

    Real cute. Then do it whenever you can... If only being on the bus could somehow affect ur ability to post on here... 🤔

  • @bearluvr182 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635516#Comment_635516

    Real cute. Then do it whenever you can... If only being on the bus could somehow affect ur ability to post on here... 🤔

    Why can't the person claiming the thing prove it instead of expecting people to do his homework for him?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635418#Comment_635418

    Same as you having no eveidence of it not happening as well I guess.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjGnDbRPLEQ&

    Here is evidence. As I said, crawling does not make the bleedout timer go faster.

    I apologize for the video stuttering in the middle of the video. Video settings in OBS were a little high.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635544#Comment_635544

    It's not my homework because we are not at school and as I said before I have no obligation to prove anything. I post what I noticed from my observations while playing the game for more than 2700h. Factual data should be devs responsibility not the players.

    To be fair, claims should be supported by the people making them. Saying 2700 h does not mean much when...

    @HorsePower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635427#Comment_635427

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjGnDbRPLEQ&

    Here is evidence. As I said, crawling does not make the bleedout timer go faster.

    I apologize for the video stuttering in the middle of the video. Video settings in OBS were a little high.

    ...when the claim you make ends up being wrong in the end.

  • Lots of "BIG OOFS" on the forum tonight :D

  • they dragged this out for an hour? ######### im pretty sure it might be bannable you died in the end but not hooking anyone and purely just downing. seems abit of a grey area but hell alot of time wasted. no idea why a killer would even do that must be damn mentally draining and boring .... lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635299#Comment_635299

    I don't have to show nor prove anything to you as you can do it yourself in the game. I have no obligation to waste my own time to measure something in the game. Facts are the bleed out is faster when you crawl.

    You make the claim. Burden of proof is on you.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635584#Comment_635584

    Well I guess I was wrong. Good to know - you learn something new every day.

    For future reference; if someone makes a claim, the Burden Of Proof is on the claim-maker.

    I could say 'If you down 500 Claudetts, you get a code hidden in the game files for a nude model' and it would be on ME to prove it's real, not on others to disprove my claim by filming 500 Claudett downs and then filming clicking on every game folder.

  • 70% of the survivors DC

    Teabagging,clicky,clicky flashlight spam, looping 24/7 on broken spots

    sitting in the gate to waste time,........

    Dont get me wrong, slugging 4 survivors is boring.

    Slugging 1-2 for map pressure is ok.

    But both sides ruining the fun for the other side.

    And survivor start it first, because they had in the first year godmode.

    And then they nerfed Freedy with rewiev bombing.

    And they had the old DS for 2 years.

    Then they had MoM for 1 month.

    And I dont want name this toxic DbD Youtuber with 500.000 follower.

    But many survivors are just toxic.

    And in my experience, Killer are toxic because they faced this groups.

    All in all, both sides ruin the fun.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/635538#Comment_635538

    Why can't the person claiming the thing prove it instead of expecting people to do his homework for him?

    You're the one arguing with it, why can't u prove your own argument instead. Just saying... But since its been disproven, like I said to begin with, Who Cares?! Just play the damn game and be happy with it, but u people never are I've seen...

  • calling someone "entitled" because they don't want to deal with players making it their objective to ruin your game experience...


    you guys realize you're not actually supernaturally enhanced killers, right? you're just gamers trying to enjoy a game like everyone else...

  • Slugging is boring to go against. Nobody wants to sit on the ground bleeding for four minutes. However that Nurse purposeful went into that round with the intention of slugging, her build shows that. Just gotta deal with it and move on to the next match.

  • You bleed out much faster if you crawl around, I would estimate about twice as fast as if you weren't moving. Go play the game and try it instead of berating someone stating a fact, asking them to prove it to you. Ridiculous.

  • As bad as that game was for you the best thing to do is forget about it and move on not every game will be like that so dont sweat the bad games just shake em off. Ive learned with most things in life to have a short memory with things of this nature because if being slugged in this game or camped etc; is the worse thing that happens to me this year then hey its alright ive had worse things happen. Good luck out there in the fog!

‹ 1 2