I dont think the killer will be the demogorgon. Netflix tweeted those 2 emotes. Skull and Rat. That reminds me of the mindflayer. So my guess is Billy will be the killer.
I dont think the killer will be the demogorgon. Netflix tweeted those 2 emotes. Skull and Rat. That reminds me of the mindflayer. So my guess is Billy will be the killer.
Boy do I hope not, I hope BHVR and Netflix don't simply leave money at the door like that.
$1 says we're only getting 2 Survivors and no Killer
Like, I said before that would be a gigantic disappointment because killers actually completely change the game unlike survivors but I swear I heard somewhere this is just a normal chapter?
That would look really bad, saying "oh yeah, next chapter is a actual chapter like everyone wants but actually no, we played you".
I'm just playing around, there is no way they would release a Survivor only chapter, Killers would riot because they'll have to wait another 3 months before getting new content.
You remember that Demogorgon thread you posted in? I really hope we get something like that, I would be so happy because it's so beautiful. Hooking a Survivor in the Upside-down and the others would have to cross over to save them, sweet.
It also doesn't say "Dead By Daylight", it says "If this is a prank, you're dead. By 5-1-5? You don't put that thing away, i'm going to blow some daylight."
Coincidence after coincidence stacking up on top of eachother hinting at it since june isn't much of a coincidence.
Or its a HUGE super unlikely coincidence
I'm not one to exclude possibilities.
I also don't really like arguing about this as it'll just be back and forth with neither of us getting anything out of it, so here: You are all right, it's sooo gonna be Stranger Thangs, i bet 10 trillion Auric Cells on it!
Real talk though: What is the Hawkins map gonna look like? Wooded and foresty with the centerpiece being the Byers house? Starcourt being like the Game? The government facility? I can't wait!!
Apparently the next chapter will be a normal one, one survivor, killer and a map.
They can easily just say that to make us expect that it'll be a normal chapter.
It would be nice if they would switch things up for content, double survivors for one chapter and double killers for another sounds cool and different right?
They can easily just say that to make us expect that it'll be a normal chapter.
It would be nice if they would switch things up for content, double survivors for one chapter and double killers for another sounds cool and different right?
I have said this and I'll always stand by it. For me, a dlc without a killer is just so immensely lackluster that I get bored in a week of its release. Survivors are simply nice skins that have a unique voice and perks that varys gameplay very little and with a IP as big as Stranger Things, yeah, it'd be quite disappointing to see no killer. Yet, I guess I could see them switching things up.
I have said this and I'll always stand by it. For me, a dlc without a killer is just so immensely lackluster that I get bored in a week of its release. Survivors are simply nice skins that have a unique voice and perks that varys gameplay very little and with a IP as big as Stranger Things, yeah, it'd be quite disappointing to see no killer. Yet, I guess I could see them switching things up.
Agreed. Though I wish they'd stop releasing killers alone. When there isn't a survivor with the release, the lobbies go from hell to the ninth level of Ikea.
Agreed. Though I wish they'd stop releasing killers alone. When there isn't a survivor with the release, the lobbies go from hell to the ninth level of Ikea.
Some part of me wishes they'd stop single releases all together but I wouldn't have gotten Ash so it's a give and take.
omg wow it has the words dead............by...........daylight, wow so much confirmation
I could make a book and each chapter would each have those words randomly placed and you would still be "OMG LOOK THIS CONFIRMS IT DNEOINBFIUB"
I think it's more that those three screenshots specifically had those words. Out of every line said in Stranger Things, it's more of a stretch for those lines to randomly have the right words after Netflix announced a partnership with...someone.
Also, no need to crap in peoples cheerio's, mate. Let them have their fun and go be a grump somewhere else. If you don't like it; don't read threads about it.
I think it's more that those three screenshots specifically had those words. Out of every line said in Stranger Things, it's more of a stretch for those lines to randomly have the right words after Netflix announced a partnership with...someone.
Also, no need to crap in peoples cheerio's, mate. Let them have their fun and go be a grump somewhere else. If you don't like it; don't read threads about it.
my POV on that Netflix post will change after 2 or 3 weeks don't worry.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*ITS HAPPENING GIF
Oh snap.
Stranger Things hype!!!
That's a nice find. Thank you for sharing it
There it is, basically 99% confirmed at this point, ######### HYPE.
OMG EVERYBODY ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!!!
BuT gUyS iTs NoThInG BuT cOnFiRmeD !!!!11!!1!
It also says "This is a prank", so yeah.
Coincidences? I think so
It says "If this is a prank" though
Just gonna comment so this is easy to find later
now we should accept that we're getting survivor from Stranger Things :D
or maybe demogogogogorgon but it would look crazy and could brake the game from visual side :P
stranger things fan art :D
I dont think the killer will be the demogorgon. Netflix tweeted those 2 emotes. Skull and Rat. That reminds me of the mindflayer. So my guess is Billy will be the killer.
If it is a paragarph with only a survivor we riot
Boy do I hope not, I hope BHVR and Netflix don't simply leave money at the door like that.
$1 says we're only getting 2 Survivors and no Killer
It won't be just a survivor a map with Ch. 13 is confirmed.
So full chapter or Survivor+Map
Unless ST isn't 13 and is a bonus dlc like Ash
🤷♀️
Like, I said before that would be a gigantic disappointment because killers actually completely change the game unlike survivors but I swear I heard somewhere this is just a normal chapter?
Would be a pretty awful business decision on their part for it to be a "prank." It's not a prank.
There IS a Killer slated to come out next month, so whatever it is, it's a Killer at the least.
Couldn't they potentially pull a Ghost Face though but survivor chapter with a map instead of killer no map?
That would look really bad, saying "oh yeah, next chapter is a actual chapter like everyone wants but actually no, we played you".
plot twist:
there is no Stranger Things chapter. Netflix was trolling us all along! :o
Next chapter is really a Resident Evil crossover. We get Mr X & get to kill Leon. 😀
..I'd play as no one but that fedora-wearing monster. *CLOMP-CLOMP-CLOMP!*
I'm just playing around, there is no way they would release a Survivor only chapter, Killers would riot because they'll have to wait another 3 months before getting new content.
You remember that Demogorgon thread you posted in? I really hope we get something like that, I would be so happy because it's so beautiful. Hooking a Survivor in the Upside-down and the others would have to cross over to save them, sweet.
You know, I do hope we get a game crossover eventually
I will 100% switch my main to Sheriff Hopper if we get him.
@Tzeentchling9 I hope its him ;)
Oh boy, now I have to decide whether I P3 Steve or Billy/Demogorgon first... Probably Steve!
It also doesn't say "Dead By Daylight", it says "If this is a prank, you're dead. By 5-1-5? You don't put that thing away, i'm going to blow some daylight."
@Boss You're supposed to look deeper than that.
Its like a puzzle
I know that.
I also know coincidences exist.
Coincidence after coincidence stacking up on top of eachother hinting at it since june isn't much of a coincidence.
Or its a HUGE super unlikely coincidence
I'm not one to exclude possibilities.
I also don't really like arguing about this as it'll just be back and forth with neither of us getting anything out of it, so here: You are all right, it's sooo gonna be Stranger Thangs, i bet 10 trillion Auric Cells on it!
Happy?
So you really don't think this links up at all?
Demogorgon here we come. 😎
It sure does.
Coincidences can be linked too, though.
Also, please refer to my last comment directed to Bbbrian2013, i started to just not care, so i stopped.
OMG THE HYPE
Real talk though: What is the Hawkins map gonna look like? Wooded and foresty with the centerpiece being the Byers house? Starcourt being like the Game? The government facility? I can't wait!!
It'll be interesting to see, to balance this out, if it is 2 survivors and no killer then chapter 14 could be 2 killers and no survivors?
Apparently the next chapter will be a normal one, one survivor, killer and a map.
They can easily just say that to make us expect that it'll be a normal chapter.
It would be nice if they would switch things up for content, double survivors for one chapter and double killers for another sounds cool and different right?
I have said this and I'll always stand by it. For me, a dlc without a killer is just so immensely lackluster that I get bored in a week of its release. Survivors are simply nice skins that have a unique voice and perks that varys gameplay very little and with a IP as big as Stranger Things, yeah, it'd be quite disappointing to see no killer. Yet, I guess I could see them switching things up.
Agreed. Though I wish they'd stop releasing killers alone. When there isn't a survivor with the release, the lobbies go from hell to the ninth level of Ikea.
omg wow it has the words dead............by...........daylight, wow so much confirmation
I could make a book and each chapter would each have those words randomly placed and you would still be "OMG LOOK THIS CONFIRMS IT DNEOINBFIUB"
Some part of me wishes they'd stop single releases all together but I wouldn't have gotten Ash so it's a give and take.
I think it's more that those three screenshots specifically had those words. Out of every line said in Stranger Things, it's more of a stretch for those lines to randomly have the right words after Netflix announced a partnership with...someone.
Also, no need to crap in peoples cheerio's, mate. Let them have their fun and go be a grump somewhere else. If you don't like it; don't read threads about it.
my POV on that Netflix post will change after 2 or 3 weeks don't worry.
And it's time to not spend money on a dlc or maybe even take a break. RIP real horror. =/