Left for a while and just tried to play a game

And I remember why I left in the first place, killer is too damn much and I play fighting games, it's insane the amount amount of stuff Survivors especially swf can do. I was not having fun, I actually think it's time for me to uninstall now.


Someone asked me if I was done, I think now I finally am.


I'll still check up here on the forums too keep up but I regret to say I won't be playing anymore. The attitude of the game towards killers is harsh.


Just look at what that new Meg cosmetic quote says at the end.

"Killers eat dust." This perfectly surmises the whole attitude towards the killers in general.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Fair enough. Take care and good luck!

  • @FishFry247 said:

    Lol what rank?

    Rank reset just happened but I was purple/red before.

  • @SoylentPixie said:

    Fair enough. Take care and good luck!

    Thank you so much <3

  • @Gardenia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631545#Comment_631545

    Rank reset just happened but I was purple/red before.

    Yea those are the sad smurfs that stay low rank and bully new killers. Try to look past it and improve on your killer skills. Play a somewhat viable killer as well, hell run noed if thats thr case

  • @FishFry247 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631548#Comment_631548

    Yea those are the sad smurfs that stay low rank and bully new killers. Try to look past it and improve on your killer skills. Play a somewhat viable killer as well, hell run noed if thats thr case

    I appreciate all the help, but I'm done now. No matter how much you do improve every 3 months with every chapter the devs break something on either side, and among the exploits, bugs, and imbalance of power my patience has worn thin. I've played this game ever since the beginning, back in either June or July of 2016.


    I'm unwilling to play this anymore. There are other games for me to go to which I've been playing and remember what a game is supposed to feel like, especially one where there is equal chance to win.


    This game is poorly handled despite it being filled with fluff Killer IP's no amount of licenses, or bandaid perks can fix the core issues of this game.


    I enjoyed for a while though.

  • @Gardenia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631552#Comment_631552

    I appreciate all the help, but I'm done now. No matter how much you do improve every 3 months with every chapter the devs break something on either side, and among the exploits, bugs, and imbalance of power my patience has worn thin. I've played this game ever since the beginning, back in either June or July of 2016.

    I'm unwilling to play this anymore. There are other games for me to go to which I've been playing and remember what a game is supposed to feel like, especially one where there is equal chance to win.

    This game is poorly handled despite it being filled with fluff Killer IP's no amount of licenses, or bandaid perks can fix the core issues of this game.

    I enjoyed for a while though.

    Well sorry you feel that way, this game always seems to have different feelings about it. Survivors are for sure more stronger especially in a SWFs, but I like the challenge and being able to take out a team that should over power me

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631552#Comment_631552

    The point @Gardenia has made in the past (along with other forum members) is that there shouldn’t be non viable killers and viable killers. Just like there’s no such thing as viable survivors and non viable survivors. Every killer should have a chance against high skilled survivors if the player too has refined their skills and knows a myriad of ways to try and out wit the survivors.

    But of course the game currently doesn’t allow for that. No amount of wit can assist a killer going against multiple second chance perks and items, and an over saturation of locations in each map for survivors to continually create distance between themselves and the killer.

    Best of luck @Gardenia

    I hate Rank Reset, and what it means killers will encounter too.

    Thank you @DudeDelicious, I'll be playing some Tekken 7 and sekiro now xD it's pretty fun

  • @FishFry247 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631555#Comment_631555

    Well sorry you feel that way, this game always seems to have different feelings about it. Survivors are for sure more stronger especially in a SWFs, but I like the challenge and being able to take out a team that should over power me

    I'm happy you enjoy this game, I would never be salty for anyone who does, fun is fun!

    But as @DudeDelicious said, it's becomes daunting with the amount of stuff Survivors can do coupled with Killers whose power is not viable. Only about 5 of 15 killers can really deal damage to good Survivors coordination?

    Anyway, this isn't an argument about viable killers. I just wish you all well, my time has come to take leave.


    I hope the newer players get enjoyment out of this game.

  • I understand why you are mad, so many survivor exploits. Like the recent dead hard one, ######### is so annoying to go against. Makes the win feel better but also bitter sweet :/


  • You literally made a post like last week? what are you even talking about??!?

    Am i going insane? it's been like a few days since you left lmao

  • There isn't a single non-viable killer in the game, you guys are just BAD.

    2 Kills is a fair game, and every killer can achieve 2 kills in a match, stop having your sights set on 3K/4Ks when they're supposed to be far less common, I'm sorry but if you're struggling to get 2 kills against rank 15s then you need more practise.

    The worst killer on the worst map has a 54.90% kill rate, there's nothing more to say, killer isn't as hard as you think it is.

  • Enough with the attention seeking. Play the game or don't. This forum isn't a place for anyone's personal diary.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Enough with the attention seeking. Play the game or don't. This forum isn't a place for anyone's personal diary.

    I couldn't have said it better myself.

  • Cool....

    See you soon

  • Killer isn’t hard if you are good at killer.

  • @Hoodied said:

    Cool....

    See you soon

    Again. This is the second goodbye post.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Killer isn’t hard if you are good at killer.

    But a 4 minute game vs SWF with Wraith? Or Trapper? Or Clown?

  • @Gardenia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631552#Comment_631552

    I appreciate all the help, but I'm done now. No matter how much you do improve every 3 months with every chapter the devs break something on either side, and among the exploits, bugs, and imbalance of power my patience has worn thin. I've played this game ever since the beginning, back in either June or July of 2016.

    I'm unwilling to play this anymore. There are other games for me to go to which I've been playing and remember what a game is supposed to feel like, especially one where there is equal chance to win.

    This game is poorly handled despite it being filled with fluff Killer IP's no amount of licenses, or bandaid perks can fix the core issues of this game.

    I enjoyed for a while though.

    You can only play a game for so long. I know because I played cod zombies for 3 years straight and now I don't even look at it anymore. Best of luck chief!

    ZomboMeme 15082019061614.jpg


  • See you next week!

  • @Nick said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632011#Comment_632011

    But a 4 minute game vs SWF with Wraith? Or Trapper? Or Clown?

    I was maining Trapper and Hag at red ranks before reset, my games are never that short.

  • @Seanzu said:

    There isn't a single non-viable killer in the game, you guys are just BAD.

    2 Kills is a fair game, and every killer can achieve 2 kills in a match, stop having your sights set on 3K/4Ks when they're supposed to be far less common, I'm sorry but if you're struggling to get 2 kills against rank 15s then you need more practise.

    The worst killer on the worst map has a 54.90% kill rate, there's nothing more to say, killer isn't as hard as you think it is.

    XD legion wraith . other are underwhelming compare to s or even a tier killers . some swaety survivor main ^

  • If you wanna stop playing or uninstalling the game then just do it and move on. I still don't get it why people come here yelling it in the forums.

  • @purplerain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631717#Comment_631717

    XD legion wraith . other are underwhelming compare to s or even a tier killers . some swaety survivor main ^

    Maybe you aren’t a good killer.

  • You realize I haven't responded to many people in this thread, I already have sweetie.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Enough with the attention seeking. Play the game or don't. This forum isn't a place for anyone's personal diary.

    Then don't respond and add to the pages.

  • @Rizzo90 close this thread please.

  • And another one bites the dust

  • Honestly the game feels more balanced now than ever before. Maybe it's just because I find myself playing less obsessively so I don't take losses hard but honestly outside of the occasional key escape there's not really a lot anymore that feels unbalanced, especially compared to when I started almost 2 years ago.

  • Sorry, you post a thread, it's open for everyone to respond, not just the people who agree with you.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632634#Comment_632634

    Sorry, you post a thread, it's open for everyone to respond, not just the people who agree with you.

    You can disagree respectfully though. Which you don't do.

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632672#Comment_632672

    You can disagree respectfully though. Which you don't do.

    I respect your opinion. I could definitely be more respectful in my approach. I'll try to keep that in mind.

  • @Gardenia said:

    @Rizzo90 close this thread please.

    Why? If you're gone, you wont see notifications anyway.

    Stop acting like you're leaving. You're lurking. It's okay.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632638#Comment_632638

    Why? If you're gone, you wont see notifications anyway.

    Stop acting like you're leaving. You're lurking. It's okay.

    No dummy because if you actually took the time to read my post I said I would still be checking the forums out

  • Closed the thread as requested. Also please remember to keep down the tones..