Everything we complain about has counter play.

Gen rush? Stop chasing survivors for more than 30 seconds, don’t chase a survivor you just hit if someone else was on the gen, drop chase if you catch someone on a gen, perks are in the game to boost you where you fail so if gen rush is a problem for you then you should try ruin or PGTW or even both.


Billy? You can typically dodge his chainsaw if he isn’t revving it right behind you, if he is curving you can usually dodge the saw, don’t three gen yourselves and if you’re having troubles keeping up with his movement then try running OoO or Spine chill.


Spirit? If she is phasing then constantly change your direction, this confuses most spirits that I’ve seen, strong windows are her greatest counter, when she isn’t phasing loop her, pallets are still safe to an extent against her.(Iron will and Spine Chill help against Spirit)


DS? If you’re pressuring gens then you shouldn’t be running back to the hook, slug them, if they hop in a locker then eat the DS they’ll regret it at endgame.


Prayer beads? You could always gen tap, she’ll get that first hit on you but then the chase begins, perks like spine chill or premonition will help here.


Noed? Cleanse the dull totems, rainbow map makes this easier or a green map with killer belongings tracker, small game and detectives hunch also help here.

Adrenaline? Pressure the gens and kill them before it activates, bring noed if adrenaline is a big problem for you.


Iri head hatchets? If she isn’t right behind you using them then you can dodge it, plus she is still loopable.


Mori? Play immersed, spine chill, premonition or OoO will help you be immersed.


Insta-heal? Insta-down or Franklin’s Demise are your best bets.

Key? Franklin’s Demise or tunnel the key holder.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Marcus said:

    Just because these things have counter play, that doesn't mean they are healthy for the game. I think bullshit things from both sides ( Instant Heals, Keys, Moris, Prayer Beads, Omega Blink ) should be look at and nerfed/reworked, because it doesn't feel fair at all to lose a match because someone had a key or because that Spirit had Prayer Beads and you needed to gen tapp the entire match, just to be grabbed regardless.

    Moris aren't BS, it's the people who use them. Inherently, they aren't a bad thing, I just don't like going against people who just 1 hook then mori.

    When I use moris I use it instead of a last hook. They were already dead anyway...

  • The counterplay to fear of death is dying, so if you ever feel threatened by the Killer, just give up. 🙌

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://youtu.be/lIJjZxJa7iM?t=119

    QUIT TUNNELING TO AVOID DECISIVE!

    /s

    use your head. that person was literally just on the hook.

  • Ooooorrr just play how you want? Seriously.

  • @Shad03 said:

    Ooooorrr just play how you want? Seriously.

    I never said you couldn’t?

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/630220#Comment_630220

    Moris aren't BS, it's the people who use them. Inherently, they aren't a bad thing, I just don't like going against people who just 1 hook then mori.

    When I use moris I use it instead of a last hook. They were already dead anyway...

    And that is an admirable way of playing. Giving a player a cool way of going out. That’s great that you play that way. I wish other players would.

    A LOT of players hook somebody and then go right back to the hook tunnel the injured guy and mori them. Yeah you won but did you really earn it? Did anybody else have fun? I’m pretty sure that Feng that got grabbed by Prayer Beads in the beginning and downed as soon as she got off the hook isn’t happy with her 1000 bloodpoints.

    If moris couldn’t be used until death hook, it would create a little less tunneling and more all round fun for everyone involved.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631268#Comment_631268

    And that is an admirable way of playing. Giving a player a cool way of going out. That’s great that you play that way. I wish other players would.

    A LOT of players hook somebody and then go right back to the hook tunnel the injured guy and mori them. Yeah you won but did you really earn it? Did anybody else have fun? I’m pretty sure that Feng that got grabbed by Prayer Beads in the beginning and downed as soon as she got off the hook isn’t happy with her 1000 bloodpoints.

    If moris couldn’t be used until death hook, it would create a little less tunneling and more all round fun for everyone involved.

    I know. It's a nice change than just hooking again. It also puts those who use BBQ at a disadvantage since they won't get the BBQ proc.

    The only reason I'd disagree with you about limiting to two hooks is because of SWFs. If I know I'm going against that kind of toxic group (OoO + Instaheals, key, and Instaflashlight), I will not hesitate to break my biggest rule against them.

    Hey, if they buffed Remember me to six stacks, then that would also make it an anti-tunneling perk as well. I have no idea why they changed it to four, since that encourages tunneling the obsession.

  • Should've been more specific. Sorry mah buddy. But you propose counters and I noticed quite a few people shooting you down.

    In essence, I'm saying play however you want and make the most out of matches.

  • @Shad03 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631313#Comment_631313

    Should've been more specific. Sorry mah buddy. But you propose counters and I noticed quite a few people shooting you down.

    In essence, I'm saying play however you want and make the most out of matches.

    My bad man. :)

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/630255#Comment_630255

    This /\ ... it's not like you forget how to use ironworks window or the cowshed because the killer brings a mori....

    Being unpredictable also helps against spirit, if you bring iron will and play unpredictable you can make spirits feel like giving up and IW isnt required you spin/move around manipulating your sounds and scratches you can do the same effect on her.... like she cant us abuse the shiet out of it

    Of course a person with a Spirit image says this because every spirit player "knows how to counter her".

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/630344#Comment_630344

    Of course a person with a Spirit image says this because every spirit player "knows how to counter her".

    I don’t play spirit but still say she’s has counter play.

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/630344#Comment_630344

    Of course a person with a Spirit image says this because every spirit player "knows how to counter her".

    What does having a Spirit image have to do with anything? Why judge based off the image of a person?

    Shesh. I counter Spirits all the time (I'll still die to them sometimes, but I've been outplayed more times then not in those cases, or because I have the biggest forehead made of a potato). There are often times they lose me even when I don't run IW or whatever.

    I know the difference between them not having good headphones or not, before you ask.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631336#Comment_631336

    I don’t play spirit but still say she’s has counter play.

    Survivors can counter her with the following:

    Looking at her hair when she starts phasing (only works efficiently on default and bloody head piece)

    Walking (yet she can still hear you piss easy)

    Running from the loop (but if she was standing still she can just phase to you and still get a hit)

    Hoping that her collision in phase (which in my personal opinion should definitely not be a thing) doesn't collide with you.

    These "counterplays" can be countered very easily by the Spirit player and it doesn't take that much effort from the killer to do it.

    Spirit is the biggest problem in this game (even more than Insta heals, mori's, keys, Adrenaline and NOED)

  • @Shad03 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631336#Comment_631336

    What does having a Spirit image have to do with anything? Why judge based off the image of a person?

    Shesh. I counter Spirits all the time (I'll still die to them sometimes, but I've been outplayed more times then not in those cases, or because I have the biggest forehead made of a potato). There are often times they lose me even when I don't run IW or whatever.

    I know the difference between them not having good headphones or not, before you ask.

    That's another thing I forgot.

    All Spirit needs is basic tracking knowledge and a good set of headphones

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631340#Comment_631340

    Survivors can counter her with the following:

    Looking at her hair when she starts phasing (only works efficiently on default and bloody head piece)

    Walking (yet she can still hear you piss easy)

    Running from the loop (but if she was standing still she can just phase to you and still get a hit)

    Hoping that her collision in phase (which in my personal opinion should definitely not be a thing) doesn't collide with you.

    These "counterplays" can be countered very easily by the Spirit player and it doesn't take that much effort from the killer to do it.

    Spirit is the biggest problem in this game (even more than Insta heals, mori's, keys, Adrenaline and NOED)

    Those aren’t the only counters.

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631343#Comment_631343

    That's another thing I forgot.

    All Spirit needs is basic tracking knowledge and a good set of headphones

    But then again it's the same with all killers. Good headphones and not even Claudette's can hide from me if they are injured out not.


    Also Spirit is currently suffering from a bug, at least on PS4 at the moment where she glitters like a Twillight Vampire when using her power.

  • Oh yeah, I also forgot "RuN IroN WiLL AnD SpiNe ChIlL, IN ThE HoPEs Of FacINg One oUt of SixteeN Killers"

    And then after you run said perks:

    "SPIRIT SHOULDN'T BE AFFECTED BY THESE PERKS!! IT'S UNFAIR!!!"

  • @Shad03 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631347#Comment_631347

    But then again it's the same with all killers. Good headphones and not even Claudette's can hide from me if they are injured out not.

    Also Spirit is currently suffering from a bug, at least on PS4 at the moment where she glitters like a Twillight Vampire when using her power.

    I've faced several Spirit's today and that had never happened once. PS4 btw

  • @Raven014 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631316#Comment_631316

    I know. It's a nice change than just hooking again. It also puts those who use BBQ at a disadvantage since they won't get the BBQ proc.

    The only reason I'd disagree with you about limiting to two hooks is because of SWFs. If I know I'm going against that kind of toxic group (OoO + Instaheals, key, and Instaflashlight), I will not hesitate to break my biggest rule against them.

    Hey, if they buffed Remember me to six stacks, then that would also make it an anti-tunneling perk as well. I have no idea why they changed it to four, since that encourages tunneling the obsession.

    I absolutely will not hesitate to play Spirit with double purple add-ons and an Ebony mori if I run into the same annoying SWF group over and over again. Honestly they don’t annoy me too much. If I see multiple flashlights I’ll swap Discordance for Lightborn, I will NEVER get blinded and it’s funny to see them try over and over again to blind me through pallets and save their friend. It’s comical.

    I like moris because they are very cool kill animations but it ruins the enjoyment of every player except the killer when they can get killed within two minutes.

    I feel dirty ever using a mori except when it is a SWF group who want to try a bully the killer.

    As you stated...it’s mainly the players using the mori that people have issues with.

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631348#Comment_631348

    Oh yeah, I also forgot "RuN IroN WiLL AnD SpiNe ChIlL, IN ThE HoPEs Of FacINg One oUt of SixteeN Killers"

    And then after you run said perks:

    "SPIRIT SHOULDN'T BE AFFECTED BY THESE PERKS!! IT'S UNFAIR!!!"

    You didn’t read the post.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631268#Comment_631268

    And that is an admirable way of playing. Giving a player a cool way of going out. That’s great that you play that way. I wish other players would.

    A LOT of players hook somebody and then go right back to the hook tunnel the injured guy and mori them. Yeah you won but did you really earn it? Did anybody else have fun? I’m pretty sure that Feng that got grabbed by Prayer Beads in the beginning and downed as soon as she got off the hook isn’t happy with her 1000 bloodpoints.

    If moris couldn’t be used until death hook, it would create a little less tunneling and more all round fun for everyone involved.

    That feng shouldnt have got on a gen immediately without surveying the game and who her opponent was first.

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631340#Comment_631340

    Survivors can counter her with the following:

    Looking at her hair when she starts phasing (only works efficiently on default and bloody head piece)

    Walking (yet she can still hear you piss easy)

    Running from the loop (but if she was standing still she can just phase to you and still get a hit)

    Hoping that her collision in phase (which in my personal opinion should definitely not be a thing) doesn't collide with you.

    These "counterplays" can be countered very easily by the Spirit player and it doesn't take that much effort from the killer to do it.

    Spirit is the biggest problem in this game (even more than Insta heals, mori's, keys, Adrenaline and NOED)

    You’re extremely biased when it comes to Spirit.

    If we’re talking about profile pictures I could judge you by saying you were probably a MOM user when it was THE biggest problem in the game since you have Ash as a profile picture. Your profile picture means nothing.

    If you think Spirit is a bigger problem than glitches, bugs, insta heals, moris, etc...then something is wrong with your logic

    She is hard to counter...yes, but it’s not an instant death every single time. I have escaped Spirit multiple times. It’s not impossible.

    She can hear footsteps...and? I can track people with Bubba. If you have good headphones you’ll be able to track anyone.

    Just DC every time you go against a Spirit 4Head and you’ll have nothing to complain about.

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631351#Comment_631351

    I've faced several Spirit's today and that had never happened once. PS4 btw

    Huh. I can see her glittering.


    Must be another useful glitch my PS4 can achieve.

  • @Shad03 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631353#Comment_631353

    Huh. I can see her glittering.

    Must be another useful glitch my PS4 can achieve.

    I have played against three Spirits today and none of them glittered. I’m also on PS4.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631322#Comment_631322

    I absolutely will not hesitate to play Spirit with double purple add-ons and an Ebony mori if I run into the same annoying SWF group over and over again. Honestly they don’t annoy me too much. If I see multiple flashlights I’ll swap Discordance for Lightborn, I will NEVER get blinded and it’s funny to see them try over and over again to blind me through pallets and save their friend. It’s comical.

    I like moris because they are very cool kill animations but it ruins the enjoyment of every player except the killer when they can get killed within two minutes.

    I feel dirty ever using a mori except when it is a SWF group who want to try a bully the killer.

    As you stated...it’s mainly the players using the mori that people have issues with.

    Yeah... don't have that perk unlocked yet. Playing more billy to do so though. : )

  • @MegMain98 Then it either got patched, or my PS4 is glitched in some way.

    Must test this.

  • @Tzeentchling9 said:

    Outside coordination of SWF?

    Just bring a mori. It's SWFs weakness.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631137#Comment_631137

    Lol it's not a "it doesn't happen to me reee. " its statistically not happening that much.

    Also, 9-11 seconds? Damn I didnt know they buffed DS that hard that recently...

    It's not like the new DS has been buffed twice already >_>;

    I'm sure you know what I mean by Double/Triple stuns.

    I'm also sure you know how much time that wastes at any phase of the game.

  • @My_Farewell said:

    But complaining is easier than using those counters :O

    You sir just explained salty survivor mains in one post. Congrats!

  • @Toxicboii said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/630210#Comment_630210

    You sir just explained salty survivor mains in one post. Congrats!

    There are salty people on both sides :)

  • And that sums up the whole dbd community. Literally neither side can win because it's in a endless state of fighting what should be buffed or removed. I get pissed when I see people cri like babies to perks part of the meta. Sometimes it's against a perk that's not even good to begin with.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631346#Comment_631346

    You’re extremely biased when it comes to Spirit.

    If we’re talking about profile pictures I could judge you by saying you were probably a MOM user when it was THE biggest problem in the game since you have Ash as a profile picture. Your profile picture means nothing.

    If you think Spirit is a bigger problem than glitches, bugs, insta heals, moris, etc...then something is wrong with your logic

    She is hard to counter...yes, but it’s not an instant death every single time. I have escaped Spirit multiple times. It’s not impossible.

    She can hear footsteps...and? I can track people with Bubba. If you have good headphones you’ll be able to track anyone.

    Just DC every time you go against a Spirit 4Head and you’ll have nothing to complain about.

    I'm biased when it comes to Spirit because I don't mind facing any killer apart from her.

    I'd rather Old Legion with Cold Dirt and Frank's mix tape than just a base Spirit

    Also, of course I used MoM, not an Ash main and I already knew it was gonna get nerfed but I used it because it was part of the game.

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631340#Comment_631340

    Survivors can counter her with the following:

    Looking at her hair when she starts phasing (only works efficiently on default and bloody head piece)

    Walking (yet she can still hear you piss easy)

    Running from the loop (but if she was standing still she can just phase to you and still get a hit)

    Hoping that her collision in phase (which in my personal opinion should definitely not be a thing) doesn't collide with you.

    These "counterplays" can be countered very easily by the Spirit player and it doesn't take that much effort from the killer to do it.

    Spirit is the biggest problem in this game (even more than Insta heals, mori's, keys, Adrenaline and NOED)

    Hair ? I thought her glasses start shining when she's phasing, I didn't hear anything about her hair doing something when she's phasing.

  • @Marcus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631346#Comment_631346

    Hair ? I thought her glasses start shining when she's phasing, I didn't hear anything about her hair doing something when she's phasing.

    Yeah you got it mixed up, her glass doesn't shine, not at all. If the Spirit has the default, frosty eyes or bloody head piece, her hair physics reset when she begins to phase. Easily countered by wearing any other head piece though.

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632031#Comment_632031

    Yeah you got it mixed up, her glass doesn't shine, not at all. If the Spirit has the default, frosty eyes or bloody head piece, her hair physics reset when she begins to phase. Easily countered by wearing any other head piece though.

    I saw a video with her glasses starting to shine after she starts phasing. I never saw that anything related to her hair.

  • @Marcus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632109#Comment_632109

    I saw a video with her glasses starting to shine after she starts phasing. I never saw that anything related to her hair.

    Probably an old video, I've just tested it in KYF now, her glass doesn't shine and her hair does go up (on the head pieces I mentioned)

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632133#Comment_632133

    Probably an old video, I've just tested it in KYF now, her glass doesn't shine and her hair does go up (on the head pieces I mentioned)

    I’ve also noticed when you wear frosty eyes the eyes turn normal while phasing.

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631340#Comment_631340

    Survivors can counter her with the following:

    Looking at her hair when she starts phasing (only works efficiently on default and bloody head piece)

    Walking (yet she can still hear you piss easy)

    Running from the loop (but if she was standing still she can just phase to you and still get a hit)

    Hoping that her collision in phase (which in my personal opinion should definitely not be a thing) doesn't collide with you.

    These "counterplays" can be countered very easily by the Spirit player and it doesn't take that much effort from the killer to do it.

    Spirit is the biggest problem in this game (even more than Insta heals, mori's, keys, Adrenaline and NOED)

    Your a loony if you believe this drivel

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631362#Comment_631362

    I'm biased when it comes to Spirit because I don't mind facing any killer apart from her.

    I'd rather Old Legion with Cold Dirt and Frank's mix tape than just a base Spirit

    Also, of course I used MoM, not an Ash main and I already knew it was gonna get nerfed but I used it because it was part of the game.

    I have my SLIGHT bias as well. I hate Billy and Legion. They’re just annoying. Ghostface can also be annoying to face. It’s not like I’m screaming for nerfs just because I don’t like going against them.

    So you’d rather get tunneled and stabbed over and over again by a Legion that face a Spirit? Whatever floats your boat but that’s one extreme to another.

    Of course people are gonna use Spirit because she is part of the game. It’s not like she is gonna be removed. There is nothing more that I can say other than suck it up the few times you face Spirit or just DC. I rarely go against Spirit players. Most I go against lack the ability to track so I never really go down. Some rarely even phase and she turns into “woman with katana”.

  • @AzdrubaelVect said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/630923#Comment_630923

    Getting DS'd 4 times is the equivalent to having to complete 3 more gens in terms of chasetime even if all 4 survivors are complete potatoes and go down immediately after the DS by running straight in a line.

    The only equivalent in terms of power to this perk would be an unfound RUIN.

    I guarantee you no more than 2 people run DS now because of how bad of a perk it is, considering how killers love to run out the timer

  • @MegMain98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631911#Comment_631911

    I have my SLIGHT bias as well. I hate Billy and Legion. They’re just annoying. Ghostface can also be annoying to face. It’s not like I’m screaming for nerfs just because I don’t like going against them.

    So you’d rather get tunneled and stabbed over and over again by a Legion that face a Spirit? Whatever floats your boat but that’s one extreme to another.

    Of course people are gonna use Spirit because she is part of the game. It’s not like she is gonna be removed. There is nothing more that I can say other than suck it up the few times you face Spirit or just DC. I rarely go against Spirit players. Most I go against lack the ability to track so I never really go down. Some rarely even phase and she turns into “woman with katana”.

    Yeah "most" you go against. I face so many spirits that are skilled and it just becomes boring and unfun

  • @AzdrubaelVect said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632570#Comment_632570

    Running around safe pallets 3 times before it's finally dropped isn't fun either, how about we fix the looping exploit first by adressing killerhitboxes/acceleration, then talk about nerfing the only few viable killers?

    It shouldn't be hard to make killers accelerate just as fast as survivors.

    Looping an exploit?

    Well looks like I'm not talking to you anymore 😂

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632642#Comment_632642

    Looping an exploit?

    Well looks like I'm not talking to you anymore 😂

    Looping wasn't actually intended, and it's exploiting the fact survivor hitboxes are much more smaller then killers.

    Orion could tell you more about that then I could.

  • @Jdsgames said:

    Gen Rush: Better Base Regression or a Kick bonus should be added. I have proven mathematically it is almost never a good idea to kick a gen.

    Spirit this is not a counter you are hoping the spirits hit box misses. Not even actually losing them. This is also luck not reliant on skill. She still should have a vault animation.

    Mori depends how the killer plays. It is genuinely better to try and wait until the killer goes past your generator before working on it.

    Then you want to leave people hang on hook until their stages are about up. This gives more time on generators. Instant saving leads to instant tunnel and mori out. One less survivor on your team. If the survivor is being tunneled out stay on generators the almost 2 minute hook phases timer should make it more feasible to do generators. As the killer will want to proxy camp their mori.

    Billy Is decently countable and shouldn't be complained about.

    The idea of leaving someone on a hook for ALMOST 2 minutes to combat a mori, while the killer used a shroud offering...is funny.

  • Of course, in theory everything has a counter. The really question you have to ask is "is this healthy gameplay"? If the answer is no then it's probably something that needs to be addressed.

  • @Shad03 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632644#Comment_632644

    Looping wasn't actually intended, and it's exploiting the fact survivor hitboxes are much more smaller then killers.

    Orion could tell you more about that then I could.

    Indeed, looping was not intended and was, at one point, called an exploit by the developers themselves. However, due to survivor outcry, it became a "legit strategy".

    The issue comes primarily from the different accelerations relative to the max speed. Basically, killers take longer to get back to full speed when turning, whereas survivors can turn on a dime and barely lose any speed at all.

    The devs could fix this by making both killers and survivors hit their top speed simultaneously (it's a simple equation, literally just have their accelerations be proportional to their top speeds), but I don't think they perceive it to be an issue.

  • @AzdrubaelVect said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632644#Comment_632644

    PALLETlooping is an explot yes unless you think the devs intended every pallet to last up to 3 rounds of looping before being dropped. The palletlooping being in the game is the reason why you have so many nurses being spammed. If the devs fixed this issue the game would be WAY more playable. Thing is they're keeping it because many survivors in redranks think it's fun to run in a circle, then they wonder why this game isn't growing because benny hill playstyles are not appreciated by the majority of the gaming-playerbase.

    Instead of fixing the actual issue, the killerhitboxes, they want to rework every damn map probably because they're afraid of the backlash a change like this would bring.

    You running around a pallet 2-3 times is neither exciting nor skillful and after getting run around like that without being able to do anything about it, I either switch to freddy, nurse or just straight up play something else.

    Ok then, guess survivors will be useless and unable to defend themselves, what makes you think that pallet and window loop opportunities are still in the game after 3 years?

    Because obviously the devs didn't think of looping at first that's why there was so many infinites in 2016. They've seen people adapt and do things in their game so now they're balancing it.

    You must be joking if you think the devs will remove looping, it's one of the core parts of the game. Stop getting butthurt that you're being looped.

  • @Shad03 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632644#Comment_632644

    Looping wasn't actually intended, and it's exploiting the fact survivor hitboxes are much more smaller then killers.

    Orion could tell you more about that then I could.

    Well um yeah, looping wasn't intended in 2016, since then the devs have seen that looping has now become a core part of the game and they're trying to balance that, look at badham preschool for example.

    Stop complaining and git gud

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/631030#Comment_631030

    You gave a general solution to a problem that effects all Killers.

    That solution can't be presented as such if it only works on 2 Killers.

    The only Killers that really make strategic sense to break chase (outside of moonwalk shenanigans) with is stealth Killers and/or Killers that can hit survivors outside of their terror radius (Ex: Omegablink Nurse and Prayer Beeds Spirit)

    This also works with other killers. There are many situations where it is more profitable to abandon the chase, in favor of finding another survivor in a more accessible place or in order to prevent others from repairing the gens.

  • @Shad03 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/632644#Comment_632644

    Looping wasn't actually intended, and it's exploiting the fact survivor hitboxes are much more smaller then killers.

    Orion could tell you more about that then I could.

    Intended? No. Adopted into gameplay? Yep.

    Theyve accepted and worked around it. It's part of the game.

    Exploiting a smaller hitbox? You mean using an advantage?

1 2 3 4