When balanced landing will be nerfed?

This perk is very exploitable in some places and it's not okay.

Can you make 25% reduction when exhausted, just it.

Comments

  • I think they should probably look at some of the dumb infinites on Haddonfield, for example, and fix these issues that way.

  • Just give the stagger passive a CD so you can't run infinites with it.


  • @Enriro said:

    When NOED will be nerfed?

    This perk is very exploitable in some situations and it's not okay.

    Can you make 2% movement speed boost and delete one hit down, just it.

    Create your own "NOED is op, bo-ho" thread and post it there.

  • @Enriro said:

    I will do that because salty bad killers main doing topics "Balanced Landing/Decisive Strike/Mettle of Man/Every other survivor perk is OP, bo-ho"

    noed has a counter , if you are lazy your problem , balanced landing doesnt

  • Balanced is fine, it's the map design that isn't.

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    Balanced is fine, it's the map design that isn't.

    Well, if they redesign maps this perk will be dead. I'm ok with decent nerf on recovery speed.

  • The perk once had a cooldown but both the speedbost and the stagger effect. The cooldown was 40 seconds which created inconsistencies with when you'd get the stagger effect reduction and speed boost. You could jump down a building and get the speed boost but not the stagger effect reduction, which caused 1 second of your speed boost to be wasted.

    I know BL is broken in maps like Haddonfield, but like Skeletal said, the map needs a rework, the perk is fine. On maps like Shelter Woods and Rotten Fields (if you're unlucky and get no hills and only one harvester) you get very little use of the perk.

  • Why is it fair that killers don’t suffer from jumping off something but it slows survivors down? Balanced Landing makes it fair

  • I think there are 2 good options duo the stun reduction

    making the stun reduction exhausted

    exclude it from balanced landing and make it an own perk

  • In certain maps it’s nearly useless while on others it’s superior to other exhaustions. Yeah this perk is weird but for sure it doesn’t need any adjustments just because you got reketed by some survivors who had it on.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/603201#Comment_603201

    Why is it fair that survivors can vault windows faster but it slows down killers?

    See, I can apply rhetorical logic, too.

    Why does the entity block windows?

  • A cooldown for the stagger reduction would be all that it's need, they shouldn't need to nerf anything else.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/603201#Comment_603201

    Why is it fair that survivors can vault windows faster but it slows down killers?

    See, I can apply rhetorical logic, too.

    Yea I never got that. Can move faster then survivors, but when it comes to vaults, killers turn into a 80yr old w arthritis....

  • @CookieBaws said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/602884#Comment_602884

    Well, if they redesign maps this perk will be dead. I'm ok with decent nerf on recovery speed.

    It wouldn't be dead with a map redesign. People use it for things other than looping infinites.

  • Balanced landing can be situational. It's op on Haddon field and the game but any other map it's pretty fair.

  • Everything is exploitable in some places, what about learning to play the game?

  • @Enriro said:

    When NOED will be nerfed?

    This perk is very exploitable in some situations and it's not okay.

    Can you make 2% movement speed boost and delete one hit down, just it.

    Obvious survivor-main bait.


    The difference between BL and NOED is that BL can't be disabled, nor does it have a downside besides Exhaustion (Which is something that's easy to get around). It even has a passive ability even when exhausted.

    NOED can be turned off, even denied by survivors if they play their cards right.

  • @CookieBaws Yeah, that's not going to happen because BL is a survivor perk. One that seems like it would have few uses, but is really good when you know what you're doing.

    What do you mean by "reduction" though?

  • @Enriro said:

    I will do that because salty bad killers main doing topics "Balanced Landing/Decisive Strike/Mettle of Man/Every other survivor perk is OP, bo-ho"

    Mettle of Man was broken at launch, and it can be easily abused today. Not as much as before, but enough to make it still a major nuisance.

    DS used to be the bane of killers everywhere. I learned how to dribble survivors. It's not as bad, but it can still be the reason some survivors survived when they shouldn't. At least it's to counter tunneling.

    BL isn't as obnoxious, but it is annoying when I do time it right only for BL to be the reason I "missed".

    BT is one that is abused really easily. If people make a bad play, their team should suffer for it.

    Survivor is so easy that you don't need perks to do well.

  • @Rydog said:

    I think they should probably look at some of the dumb infinites on Haddonfield, for example, and fix these issues that way.

    Where is it possible to outrun the killer for infinity?

  • The better question is, why are there so many windows that make you jump down.

  • BL is not op, it's just one of the few survivor perks that is actually worth using.

  • @Enriro said:

    I will do that because salty bad killers main doing topics "Balanced Landing/Decisive Strike/Mettle of Man/Every other survivor perk is OP, bo-ho"

    Pretty much, we must be potato survs so they complain we suck.

  • Never, stop crying.