NMCKE's Birthday
Prologue
Well, it's been one crazy year for me, and I'm happy to see where I'm at today! I'm happy to see how much I've grown as a player, but as a person as well thanks to @Gay Myers (Luzi), @MandyTalk, and @Peanits. Y'all, it's a miracle to have each and everyone in my life, I couldn't ask for anyone better! I'm not just talking to the people I tagged, I'm talking to the community as a whole! Y'all are legitimately the best thing that has ever happened to me! π₯°
Furthermore, I want the developers to know how much this game has been a complete blessing to me, such as helping me through the bad times, and as well as making the good times even better. The developers get a lot of crap from players, but I beg to differ, they done such an amazing job, and I wish they continue expanding the game! π
Celebration Gift
I can't promise if I can do this, it really depends but I'll try and DM a moderator a Steam Gift Card Code since I previously did XB1 Gift Cards last time. I'll likely have them pick someone who has been a great example to the community, and perhaps encourage them to spread the love as well.
Thank you all for being such a blessing!
-Nick McKenzie
Comments
Happy Birthday:)
Happy Birthday! ππππAnd many more!
Happy Birthday, man! I hope this is the best one yet. (:
Happy birthday!!! Hope it's an amazing one!!!
great example to the community?
hmm, I should have the potencial to be the person who spray much fury and negtive emotions and then to be that a great example. :3
But it is not reasonable to be that here
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday man!
Happy birthday! Here's your birthday cake! :D
ππ Happy birthday mate! ππ
Hope you have a good birthday :D
Happy Birthday :)
Happy Bday, Mate
Happy birthday my friend!! π
OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICK.
I WISH YOU THE BEST!
Seriously though, you gave been doing so great and I couldn't be more happier. I can tell you have grown as a person overall from previous conversations we had and it makes me happy to see. Keep going like this. You're doing spectacular.
May the a be with you forever.
A a
@Gay Myers (Luzi)
a π
A a a
Honestly one of the most sensible people on the forums. Thanks for that.
Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, it's been a pleasure to get to know you over the last year or so and watch how you've grown as a person. I hope you have a great day with your family and friends and wish you many more happy days π
Happy Birthday @NMCKE
Happy b-day
Happy happy B-day! It's always nice to see your positivity around the forum! π
Have a fun day ποΈ
Happy Birthday my fellow Tapp main, and brother in Christ.
Happy Birthday I wish you all the best π»πβ¨ππΎ
Happy birthday!
This is the most fitting crow I have for the situation.
Happy birthday!
Like all the dozens of comments above, Happy Birthday, enjoy this day :D
Happy Birthday! I enjoy our conversations we have on here :)
Happy Birthday to the only other Xbox gamer on this Forum with actual common sense. (That I know of, that is.) π₯³π°πππ
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!
<3
Happy birthday!
Maybe a little late, but Happy Birthday! :D
What an awesome guy! ** Happy birthday, great Nick! :)
Happy birthday man :) thanks for spreading love on the forums <3
Also can i be real and just point out that i love how wholesome it is everyone here can come together and wish someone a happy bday <3
Aw happy birthday
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday @NMCKE.
Happy birthday, mate. LL wish you some luck, less grind, and some patience, cause this game will make you mad xD
Thank y'all for your support, I didn't think I'd get this much support! π₯°
Happy Birthdayy!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLuyHWP_wnM
Happy birthday bud. Enjoy it.