How do you guys spend your time during the queue times?
Personally I just tab out and watch youtube or read something on my phone. Thought it would be interesting to see what people do.
Personally I just tab out and watch youtube or read something on my phone. Thought it would be interesting to see what people do.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cruising this forum, browsing Reddit, 9GAG, drawing furries.. you know, whatever to pass the time.
I masturbate
Reading Fanfiction, being at the forum
Id say this but i have someone for that department lmao, but seriously i just read or watch whatever my fiance is, take care of personal needs such as 1&2, or refill my bigboi killer snacks XD
Browsing.
You can search for the survivors names on the Forum, if you find a match, bring a Mori.
Who needs the old downvote button!
Music & this place.
@Broosmeister I'm not alone then.
Do you also fantasize about Mathieu while you're at it?
I fantasize about daddy clown 😫
Bigboi snacks, you mean G Fuel for the true epic gamers?
While waiting for a lobby I typically play my other favorite game.
Internet.
Usually just browsing the forum
Since I play on console and am lucky enough to have a tablet I watch videos
You're looking at it.
These forums and reading character lore over and over again.
I'm either on the forums or getting in my Clash Royale games for the day.
Glorious Reddit, these forums, AFK Arena, Webtoon, talking to people via Discord. :D
I play a puzzle game called word stacks on my phone. It also helps un tilt me after a bad game.
I perfect the art of juggling.
Watching youtube, going over my prep for the next game.
I'll watch YouTube, read something, or make food if I'm hungry.
I bring moris for 3 reasons
1 It's a daily. why is it always Huntress though always Huntress D: makes me bring a super toxic build yes you all know the one. Luckily shes my secondary killer xD
2 most frequent Someone didn't ready up in the lobby while everyone else did quite fast. Wasting everyone's time for the full duration. I have never thrown a game to mori someone though oddly I usually find said person first on my immediate gen patrol.
3 I started a lobby and my gut Instinct says bring a Mori.
Sorry for the double quote but if i have it I bring it lmao
Nah its fine. XD I dont typically bring them since I enjoy playing the game. Moris are cool, but I dont really bother with them. Except Spirit I love her Mori.
Lmao for some reason there is an ebony on every other blood web for my wraith and ghost so i feel dirty if i just stock pile them and never use them
Typically either browse the forums, watch youtube or watch anime, all on my 2nd moniter.
I play more dbd on my phone
I stab people IRL to pass the time.
Work, write, hang out with friends.. etc.
I usually take long breaks from DBD after a binge period. It's not the kind of game I can consistently stay with. This relationship is basically what happens when sunk cost fallacy and Stockholm syndrome make sweaty love all night.
I make myself another coffee
I consume about 6 cups of coffee each day
I think i need to stop, i may be becoming addicted to caffeine ;_;
Usually I read a Book.
During the Double BP Event I managed to go to the nearby supermarket to buy some stuff for the Weekend, but it was close, when I came back, I only had to wait for another 2 minutes to get into a Lobby.
Youtube. What more is there to do?
Surf the web on my phone, FB, refill my cup with ice...depends on how long it takes.
I think of all the better things I could be doing with my time.
http://www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/
I play mine craft on stream or listen to music off stream