Shadow nerf to all survivor sounds
Everything from sounds of pain to walking to normal breathing is about 50% louder now
It was perfect the way it was. Iron will is a good perk but now you absolutely need it, even the deaf can hear an injured survivor miles away
Comments
I can understand footsteps and all but the breathing. It sounds like Dwight Ran a marathon while crouched sitting. Let alone when he moves.
Fun fact, survivors will breath heavily after running. Make sure he's been still and standing for a minute.
True story
The sounds were "Fixed" finally
I've always been able to hear my own breathing, it's just your end that was bugged.
Now the sounds are so loud it's obnoxious. I can hear exactly where any injured survivor is within an 8 meter radius, like some sick and twister version of Infectious Fright
Dude, if anything the sound is finally fixed for killers.
I should probably mention that I'm a dwight main, so it could just be him alone for the breathing, but it sounds like I have stridor on 24/7
I've never had a problem before as killer
this is just sounds being fixed
I like playing Ash because it feels as if he's having a lung outburst every time he moves. He walks and moans and groans and he stands still and he moans. When he runs I feel like he is about to die. Maybe overweight or age?
Read the entire post I wasn't moving. I was simply referencing how loud survivors are even when crouched not moving. @AetherBytes
I'm main survivor. But now I will learn to play a killer because of these loud noises :D
In case you weren't aware, sounds are very important to a killer.
you're supposed to be able to hear survivors' breathing even when they aren't moving
Sounds were busted since a couple patches ago. Now they're in a better state. Finally.
Yes finally you can hear survivors thank goodness
If this is how the sounds were supposed to be then nobody will play survivor in a few months.
The sounds are FINALLY fixed again!
*CONFETTI NOISES*
I like it.
Sound occlusion fixed? U sure about that? They only changes the chase volume as far as I know and they are still working on fixing the sound occlusion
I was still able to juke Killers a moment ago.
Sound is honestly fine.
Yes it feels like they are good now. As a killer i feel myself as a big elephant damn those footsteps sounds :D
Yes. Or all survivors will take Iron Will
No. It's perfect now aswell.
@Sairek
I also cant hear it, because it is a picture...
Include a video when you want to proof something. o_O
yeah, its like every killer start using stridor
@Sairek
Well, I can take this picture, post it and write "even with this camera angle, the generator is really loud to hear".
Nothing wrong with your opinion, but posting pictures as a proof for something which is transmitted via hearing is...meh.
No, they were always meant to be this way. I think you're just gotten used to sounds being broken.
It's because the chase music and this one when you are injured is lower.
Sounds were bugged before, before you really couldn't hear a thin
Please tell me how often you hear yourself breathing while doing nothing. Especially while doing nothing how often are you gasping for air?