Comments

  • They are fine the way they are now.

  • Killer mains: THE DEVS NEVER LISTEN TO US!!

    Devs: Literally removes one of the only things you can use to your advantage as survivor

    Killer mains: OH MY GOD SEE!!!

  • So the Killer Shack is now more in favor of the Killer.

    1.jpg

    EDIT: Lol, i didn't expect to see the upvotes beat the downvotes.

  • Just.... why did they even change something that didn't needed to be changed?


    I don't remember ANYBODY complaining about the fast vaulting positioning and how strong it was prior.

  • this was changed for no reason and it's just about as devastating as i thought it would be

  • They were perfectly fine the way they were. I don't understand why they've done so many minor tweaks to vaulting over the past few patches at all. They're still not bad but I just don't get the point. They already required a fair bit of skill to pull off in a lot of scenarios but they seem intent on making a lot of those impossible.

  • what a horrible change. it's literally a bandaid fix for those problematic windows instead of actually addressing them. now all the other fair loops suffer from it

  • @artist said:

    what a horrible change. it's literally a bandaid fix for those problematic windows instead of actually addressing them. now all the other fair loops suffer from it

    I agree 100%

  • What a ridiculous change.

  • @ad19970 said:

    They are fine the way they are now.

    Explain why. I bet you have zero clue what you are talking about.

  • @artist said:

    what a horrible change. it's literally a bandaid fix for those problematic windows instead of actually addressing them. now all the other fair loops suffer from it

    Agreed

  • Why? To re-enable the infinites? As a survivor main who has been playing a lot of killer for the blood hunt, I can say this was a good change. You can loop it a couple times, but after that you gotta boogie somewhere else.

    @Jake_Parks_prince said:

    Killer mains: THE DEVS NEVER LISTEN TO US!!

    Devs: Literally removes one of the only things you can use to your advantage as survivor

    Killer mains: OH MY GOD SEE!!!

    "One of the only things survivors have to their advantage"

    You must be new. The advantages survivors have far outweigh that of the killer. Not opinion. Demonstrable fact.

    @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533521#Comment_533521

    Explain why. I bet you have zero clue what you are talking about.

    That's actually what I'd say to you. Can't survive without your little window infinites?

    @artist said:

    what a horrible change. it's literally a bandaid fix for those problematic windows instead of actually addressing them. now all the other fair loops suffer from it

    Tell me, what "fair" loops will suffer from this? I'm dying to know, lol

  • Edit: Ignore this plz. I jumped the gun and I feel dumb about it :P

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    Why? To re-enable the infinites? As a survivor main who has been playing a lot of killer for the blood hunt, I can say this was a good change. You can loop it a couple times, but after that you gotta boogie somewhere else.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533531#Comment_533531

    "One of the only things survivors have to their advantage"

    You must be new. The advantages survivors have far outweigh that of the killer. Not opinion. Demonstrable fact.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533723#Comment_533723

    That's actually what I'd say to you. Can't survive without your little window infinites?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533625#Comment_533625

    Tell me, what "fair" loops will suffer from this? I'm dying to know, lol

    jungle gyms suffer hugely from this change and it removes variety from how you can loop it, making it much easier for killers despite jungle gyms being mindgameable tiles

    it dumbs down chases in general

    it almost makes shack much weaker if there's a generator in it

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    Why did they even change it? I haven't heard anyone saying fast vaults need a nerf. This change wasn't needed.

    Play killer for a while. Your mind will change. I mean actually play killer, and notice how strong infinites are. Everyone here should do that instead of parroting what all your favorite survivor main streamers are saying. They are remarkably biased and abuse these infinites on a daily basis.

    So, play killer for a while. Not at rank 20, not at rank 10. Get to at LEAST purple ranks. Find out why this change is a good thing. If you say you did, and you didn't, we'll know you're bullshitting because you'll still think otherwise. If you're good at survivor, which isn't hard, this shouldn't matter to you.

  • Can we get them back , please?? https://clips.twitch.tv/GiantPowerfulMooseMoreCowbell

    They fixed hitboxes, at least i feel that

    I havent hit anyone through pallets today, and once the fast vault animation starts the survivors apparently become immune or something because i havent been able to hit them that way either

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    Why? To re-enable the infinites? As a survivor main who has been playing a lot of killer for the blood hunt, I can say this was a good change. You can loop it a couple times, but after that you gotta boogie somewhere else.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533531#Comment_533531

    "One of the only things survivors have to their advantage"

    You must be new. The advantages survivors have far outweigh that of the killer. Not opinion. Demonstrable fact.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533723#Comment_533723

    That's actually what I'd say to you. Can't survive without your little window infinites?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533625#Comment_533625

    Tell me, what "fair" loops will suffer from this? I'm dying to know, lol

    literally any loop with a window that isnt part of a broken setup like disturbed ward building or iron works window. OP has a good example there too. u could still get a fast vault before if you timed it well and were patient enough, it wasnt even something anyone could do on a whim. it rewarded players who put in the time to learn it

  • @artist said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533753#Comment_533753

    literally any loop with a window that isnt part of a broken setup like disturbed ward building or iron works window. OP has a good example there too. u could still get a fast vault before if you timed it well and were patient enough, it wasnt even something anyone could do on a whim. it rewarded players who put in the time to learn it

    Specific examples, please. L walls, T walls, and most jungle gyms etc won't be affected by this. Some jungle gyms may, but that just opens the door for more mind games. Get better at mind games instead of hitting W and Space.

    @Theluckyboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/69818/fast-vaults

    They fixed hitboxes, at least i feel that

    I havent hit anyone through pallets today, and once the fast vault animation starts the survivors apparently become immune or something because i havent been able to hit them that way either

    I've hit people through pallets today.

  • Survivors literally get nerfed every patch and killer mains are still crying because they suck and don't wanna learn the game so they run bamboozle and complain about #########. Like ######### is that change 4 walls are basically even worse now and shack now becomes worse too.

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533784#Comment_533784

    L walls, T walls, jungle gyms etc won't be affected by this. Some jungle gyms may, but that just opens the door for more mind games. Get better at mind games instead of hitting W and Space.

    r u okay? did u even watch the clip he posted? or read what I said about patience and timing? u could use this skill on every window to wait for the absolute last second to determine if u wanted to vault or not. and id say it limits the amount of possible mind games because you can more easily judge if a survivor can fast vault a window or not, and assume if they have the distance needed to make it

  • @artist said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533788#Comment_533788

    r u okay? did u even watch the clip he posted? or read what I said about patience and timing? u could use this skill on every window to wait for the absolute last second to determine if u wanted to vault or not. and id say it limits the amount of possible mind games because you can more easily judge if a survivor can fast vault a window or not, and assume if they have the distance needed to make it

    I did watch the clip; and that's how it should be. You should not be able to fast vault at an angle to abuse infinites like that. You should need momentum to do that. Period.

    Stop parroting your favorite survivor main streamers. They have no clue what balance is for the most part. They see it from one side and one side only. It does NOT limit mind games - it just makes mind games actually take a brain. So, get yourself one of those if you don't have one already, and you'll adapt. Stop looking for ez games ez life. Learn to survive without your infinites.

    @nichtRoxas said:

    Survivors literally get nerfed every patch and killer mains are still crying because they suck and don't wanna learn the game so they run bamboozle and complain about #########. Like ######### is that change 4 walls are basically even worse now and shack now becomes worse too.

    Ask many people here. I could name a few. I used to think just like you - and then I stopped being ignorant and played killer. I even got to rank 1. Survivor is the easy mode of Dead by Daylight. They hold a massive advantage over killers. That's not even debatable. Killer takes ridiculous amounts more skill than survivor.

    This is how the game was intended to be from the start. This isn't so much a change, more than a fix. The fact that you were able to exploit the game mechanics and still do those fast vaults was actually not intended.

    You need to, as some would put it, "git gud".

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533803#Comment_533803

    I did watch the clip; and that's how it should be. You should not be able to fast vault at an angle to abuse infinites like that. You should need momentum to do that. Period.

    Stop parroting your favorite survivor main streamers. They have no clue what balance is for the most part. They see it from one side and one side only. It does NOT limit mind games - it just makes mind games actually take a brain. So, get yourself one of those if you don't have one already, and you'll adapt. Stop looking for ez games ez life. Learn to survive without your infinites.

    man, you really aren't willing to discuss this in good faith at all and it shows

    the fact that you just called shack an infinite pretty much invalidates any balance contribution you could ever give anyway

  • Yeah, i was about to say that. Why do you still using the word infinites?? we are not talking about infinites . We are talking about getting a fast vault on simple windows like shack or jungle gyms.

    Now, if you want to talk about infinites, i can run the Strode house with BL , and even if i get a medium vault on those windows , the killer wouldn't be able to catch me.

    So no, infinites have nothing to do with medium, slow or fast vaults.

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533815#Comment_533815

    The shack..is an infinite. It's the most notorious infinite in the game. The fact that you don't know that shows you're actually just a baby survivor. You really must be new, lol.

    Your opinion is from now on invalid. Since you actually don't know what balance is.

    Ok, case closed @miaasma

  • @skillchecks said:

    Yeah, i was about to say that. Why do you still using the word infinites?? we are not talking about infinites . We are talking about getting a fast vault on simple windows like shack or jungle gyms.

    Now, if you want to talk about infinites, i can run the Strode house with BL , and even if i get a medium vault on those windows , the killer wouldn't be able to catch me.

    So no, infinites have nothing to do with medium, slow or fast vaults.

    Which you don't need to do. It makes no sense to get a fast vault from 2 feet away with absolutely zero momentum. The shack IS an infinite.

    This new change is ALWAYS how the game was intended to be. They essentially just patched the mechanical exploit that allowed people to do it anyway. Get better. Adapt.

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533815#Comment_533815

    The shack..is an infinite. It's the most notorious infinite in the game. The fact that you don't know that shows you're actually just a baby survivor. You really must be new, lol.

    Your opinion is from now on invalid. Since you actually don't know what balance is.

    You must be new, the killer shack is not infinite. Maybe you aren’t a good killer? I doubt you’ve seen the main buildings on most maps.

  • The fact that you provide no context otherwise shows that you both know you're wrong, and that there is no version of this where you win this debate.

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533833#Comment_533833

    The fact that you provide no context otherwise shows that you both know you're wrong, and that there is no version of this where you win this debate.

    I have nothing to discuss with someone who consider the shack as an infinite.

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533815#Comment_533815

    The shack..is an infinite. It's the most notorious infinite in the game. The fact that you don't know that shows you're actually just a baby survivor. You really must be new, lol.

    Your opinion is from now on invalid. Since you actually don't know what balance is.

    You can't loop the shack infinitely. You need two vaults or a long enough loop that allows the window to unblock itself or consistently break chases. The shack does not have this. Bloodlust, entity blockers, and mind games easily stop the shack from infinite use.

    This is why I was skeptible when people kept saying this change was to prevent infinites when the same people kept calling the Cow Tree an infinite.

  • @skillchecks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533837#Comment_533837

    I have nothing to discuss with someone who consider the shack as an infinite.

    I don't blame you - you have no counters. Good day, Beavis.

    @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533824#Comment_533824

    You must be new, the killer shack is not infinite. Maybe you aren’t a good killer? I doubt you’ve seen the main buildings on most maps.

    I've been to rank 1 several times. Wraith main, but mostly Billy lately. Let me know when you get out of rank 15 survivor. :) An infinite as it was once known, is something that is legitimately infinite. Those are gone.

    Infinites as they are known now are overpowered loops that allows survivors to exploit 2 or more windows/pallets in ridiculous succession with little room for mind games (Mind games I'm betting most of you are terrible at, considering you're crying about a window), that can last for literal minutes in the same location. Infinites are not literally infinite, they are simply overpowered loops that require no skill to use and abuse. Not your typical merry-go-round loops like a jungle gym or L wall/T wall or junk pile.

    The shack fits that bill (albeit, it's small). As does iron works, the pale rose, myers house in haddonfield, house with basement in both haddonfield and badham, certain iterations of coal tower, the asylum on crotus penn, some iterations of the chapel (clown map) etc.

    It's amusing to see so many baby survivors freaking out that they can't abuse them anymore. It's even more amusing to see that you complain about bamboozle.

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533846#Comment_533846

    I don't blame you - you have no counters. Good day, Beavis.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533836#Comment_533836

    I've been to rank 1 several times. Wraith main, but mostly Billy lately. Let me know when you get out of rank 15 survivor. :)

    Shack is not an infinite. Unless you're an absolute trash killer (like yourself who thinks it is) clearly. If you're getting infinited @ shack, you have some serious problems as a killer you need to look into m8.

  • @Butterycream said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533877#Comment_533877

    Shack is not an infinite. Unless you're an absolute trash killer (like yourself who thinks it is) clearly. If you're getting infinited @ shack, you have some serious problems as a killer you need to look into m8.

    Since all you can do is insult me, I'll assume victory. <3

    I've most likely been to rank 1 more times as killer than you've been beyond rank 10 as survivor. I'm probably a much better survivor than you too.

    Seriously - cry more. This was always the way vaults were intended to work. You've been exploiting an in game mechanic this entire time, creating an imbalance. It's not the end of the world. Adapt.

  • @Jake_Parks_prince said:

    Killer mains: THE DEVS NEVER LISTEN TO US!!

    Devs: Literally removes one of the only things you can use to your advantage as survivor

    Killer mains: OH MY GOD SEE!!!

    so you forgetting infinite loops, pallets, insta heals, flashlight saves and other stuff to?

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533770#Comment_533770

    Play killer for a while. Your mind will change. I mean actually play killer, and notice how strong infinites are. Everyone here should do that instead of parroting what all your favorite survivor main streamers are saying. They are remarkably biased and abuse these infinites on a daily basis.

    So, play killer for a while. Not at rank 20, not at rank 10. Get to at LEAST purple ranks. Find out why this change is a good thing. If you say you did, and you didn't, we'll know you're bullshitting because you'll still think otherwise. If you're good at survivor, which isn't hard, this shouldn't matter to you.

    There is nothing close to true infinites anymore. There are areas that come close like the main building in the Asylum, main house in Suffocation Pit, etc., but these changes do nothing whatsoever to affect them, so it's irrelevant to even bring them up.

  • @adalesmo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533779#Comment_533779

    There is nothing close to true infinites anymore. There are areas that come close like the main building in the Asylum, main house in Suffocation Pit, etc., but these changes do nothing whatsoever to affect them, so it's irrelevant to even bring them up.

    I touched on that already. Infinites have a new meaning. They aren't truly infinite, they are just way, way too overpowered. It's common knowledge in the DBD community and it's still a commonly used term to describe said loops. Welcome to 2019.

    The thing most of you rank 15 survivor mains are forgetting is, the killer is supposed to be the power role. While it should always be possible to win a chase, the odds should always tip in the killers favor. Always.

    And they absolutely do affect those infinite. You can no longer hug the wall before a fast vault. You have to turn wide, losing distance and momentum.

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533890#Comment_533890

    Since all you can do is insult me, I'll assume victory. <3

    I've most likely been to rank 1 more times as killer than you've been beyond rank 10 as survivor. I'm probably a much better survivor than you too.

    Seriously - cry more. This was always the way vaults were intended to work. You've been exploiting an in game mechanic this entire time, creating an imbalance. It's not the end of the world. Adapt.

    You're literally a child... Look up my profile, I was an alpha tester, been rank 1 multiple times if you really want to assume everyone here is baby survivors/killers.

    Is that really the best you can come up with? "im probably a better survivor than you" is actually pathetic m8. My point stands, shack isn't an infinite.

    You clearly have issues as a killer if you're getting infinited. Idc about the fast vaults, I'm stating shack isn't infinite, re-read my post if that's too hard for you.

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533890#Comment_533890

    Since all you can do is insult me, I'll assume victory. <3

    I've most likely been to rank 1 more times as killer than you've been beyond rank 10 as survivor. I'm probably a much better survivor than you too.

    Seriously - cry more. This was always the way vaults were intended to work. You've been exploiting an in game mechanic this entire time, creating an imbalance. It's not the end of the world. Adapt.

    You’re insulting others so is everyone a winner?

    My experience on both sides at purple ranks says it isn’t infinite.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533905#Comment_533905

    You’re insulting others so is everyone a winner?

    My experience on both sides at purple ranks says it isn’t infinite.

    I haven't personally attacked anyone here. Not sure what you consider an insult, but I implore you to consult the nearest dictionary as soon as possible. It may help.

    Now, am I sarcastic? Yep. Condescending? Hell yeah; but I'm very careful with my words. I'm not insulting anyone.

    As for your "experience" at purple ranks - perhaps you just don't know how to run the shack. You can milk that building for multiple gens, even without the pallet at times. I've done that against some fairly well known killers in the community. Killers that you wouldn't say are bad in any sense. Edgar, Scott, Tofu etc. Edgar face camped the ######### out of me for it, which was awesome.

    Perhaps we have a difference of opinion on what constitutes an infinite - but I've run people in the shack for as long as I've run people in the Myers house on Haddonfield, or Iron Works etc. It's got the potential to be very powerful. Or, had. Since you can't abuse the god pallet anymore, and have to either throw it down sooner or leave the shack.

  • In the 2.1k hours I have in this game, I don't think I have ever thought of the shack as an infinite... strong loop, yes, but definitely not an infinite.

  • As a killer main I found this change very unnecessary


    Idk, if infinite loops was a problem so why they didn't remove the number of windows instead of this?

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533910#Comment_533910

    I touched on that already. Infinites have a new meaning. They aren't truly infinite, they are just way, way too overpowered. It's common knowledge in the DBD community and it's still a commonly used term to describe said loops. Welcome to 2019.

    The thing most of you rank 15 survivor mains are forgetting is, the killer is supposed to be the power role. While it should always be possible to win a chase, the odds should always tip in the killers favor. Always.

    And they absolutely do affect those infinite. You can no longer hug the wall before a fast vault. You have to turn wide, losing distance and momentum.

    not sure if you are a troll or just really really stupid. calling everyone a noob or rank 15 survivor who disagree with you wont help your arguement either. i mean everyone disagree with you, and instead admitting that you are wrong you insult them. im sure you are not that old but still thats a ######### up attitute.

    just waiting now for you to call me a baby survivor rank 15 crybaby :)

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533910#Comment_533910

    I touched on that already. Infinites have a new meaning. They aren't truly infinite, they are just way, way too overpowered. It's common knowledge in the DBD community and it's still a commonly used term to describe said loops. Welcome to 2019.

    The thing most of you rank 15 survivor mains are forgetting is, the killer is supposed to be the power role. While it should always be possible to win a chase, the odds should always tip in the killers favor. Always.

    And they absolutely do affect those infinite. You can no longer hug the wall before a fast vault. You have to turn wide, losing distance and momentum.

    I've been rank 1 as survivor pretty much every month, sans a couple when I barely played and I have over three thousand hours. Yes, the killer is going to have an advantage playing against one-forth of a team, but the way that fast vaults were required skill to pull off correctly, and there is no rationale to deny that a survivor should be able to outplay a killer, which was the case. And no, the killer shouldn't have the advantage in every scenario, it's an asymmetrical horror game, but the team combined is supposed to equal the killer in power... what an asinine thing to state. If you can't break loops, you simply are a really bad killer.

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    Why? To re-enable the infinites? As a survivor main who has been playing a lot of killer for the blood hunt, I can say this was a good change. You can loop it a couple times, but after that you gotta boogie somewhere else.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533531#Comment_533531

    "One of the only things survivors have to their advantage"

    You must be new. The advantages survivors have far outweigh that of the killer. Not opinion. Demonstrable fact.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533723#Comment_533723

    That's actually what I'd say to you. Can't survive without your little window infinites?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533625#Comment_533625

    Tell me, what "fair" loops will suffer from this? I'm dying to know, lol

    I have your back on this one.

    These changes don't affect normal fast vault areas. Haven't had any issues.

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533925#Comment_533925

    I haven't personally attacked anyone here. Not sure what you consider an insult, but I implore you to consult the nearest dictionary as soon as possible. It may help.

    Now, am I sarcastic? Yep. Condescending? Hell yeah; but I'm very careful with my words. I'm not insulting anyone.

    “Experience on both sides”

    I mean you’re calling everyone disagreeing with you “baby survivors”. Maybe you just don’t know how to run it as killer?

  • @weirdkid5 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533753#Comment_533753

    I have your back on this one.

    These changes don't affect normal fast vault areas. Haven't had any issues.

    😎 Thanks bud.

    For context - a little over a year ago I was saying the same crap to him that you guys are saying to me. I got banned from the steam forums over my heated arguments with this guy. I played killer to rank 1, saw what he and 95% of killer mains are talking about, and I've got his back as much as he has mine. I implore you all to do the same. It will really change your perspective on things.

    @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533927#Comment_533927

    “Experience on both sides”

    I mean you’re calling everyone disagreeing with you “baby survivors”. Maybe you just don’t know how to run it as killer?

    I wouldn't get to rank 1 killer if I couldn't run the killer shack. Just stop. It's not working.

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533521#Comment_533521

    Explain why. I bet you have zero clue what you are talking about.

    Perhaps I didn't realise the problem with the new fast vault. Oh no how terrible.

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533815#Comment_533815

    The shack..is an infinite. It's the most notorious infinite in the game. The fact that you don't know that shows you're actually just a baby survivor. You really must be new, lol.

    Your opinion is from now on invalid. Since you actually don't know what balance is.

    oh...my god

    well, this contextualizes a lot

  • Ghost Face is getting nerfed so this is fair and balanced. My killer that was a part of my favorite franchise growing up is about to be nerfed, this is fair then. Besides, it's supposed to be 3 steps for enough momentum to fast vault. It's been like that for awhile. The way you was doing it up until now WAS a bug. I play survivor more than killer and I had no problem making Ghost Face my ######### all day and no problems with fast vaults in the shack.

  • @AStupidMonkeyy said:

    Ghost Face is getting nerfed so this is fair and balanced. My killer that was a part of my favorite franchise growing up is about to be nerfed, this is fair then. Besides, it's supposed to be 3 steps for enough momentum to fast vault. It's been like that for awhile. The way you was doing it up until now WAS a bug. I play survivor more than killer and I had no problem making Ghost Face my ######### all day and no problems with fast vaults in the shack.

    GRAMPA!

  • IDK man, either you get medium vault, or you get a fast vault and you still getting hit.

    https://clips.twitch.tv/ConfidentProudCoffeeTwitchRaid


‹ 1 2