Comments

  • it's important to nerf vaults when they already don't work properly so that people can get hit through windows even more often

  • this whole patch has felt VER VERY clunky

  • they wont change it you should focus on hiding and not looping like a toxic player that most ppl are

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533937#Comment_533937

    😎 Thanks bud.

    For context - a little over a year ago I was saying the same crap to him that you guys are saying to me. I got banned from the steam forums over my heated arguments with this guy. I played killer to rank 1, saw what he and 95% of killer mains are talking about, and I've got his back as much as he has mine. I implore you all to do the same. It will really change your perspective on things.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533953#Comment_533953

    I wouldn't get to rank 1 killer if I couldn't run the killer shack. Just stop. It's not working.

    Just a small correction:

    Not a Killer main 😎

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533937#Comment_533937

    😎 Thanks bud.

    For context - a little over a year ago I was saying the same crap to him that you guys are saying to me. I got banned from the steam forums over my heated arguments with this guy. I played killer to rank 1, saw what he and 95% of killer mains are talking about, and I've got his back as much as he has mine. I implore you all to do the same. It will really change your perspective on things.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533953#Comment_533953

    I wouldn't get to rank 1 killer if I couldn't run the killer shack. Just stop. It's not working.

    We wouldn’t be here saying the killer shack isn’t infinite if it was. Just stop, it isn’t working.

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    Why? To re-enable the infinites? As a survivor main who has been playing a lot of killer for the blood hunt, I can say this was a good change. You can loop it a couple times, but after that you gotta boogie somewhere else.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533531#Comment_533531

    "One of the only things survivors have to their advantage"

    You must be new. The advantages survivors have far outweigh that of the killer. Not opinion. Demonstrable fact.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533723#Comment_533723

    That's actually what I'd say to you. Can't survive without your little window infinites?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533625#Comment_533625

    Tell me, what "fair" loops will suffer from this? I'm dying to know, lol

    So you can't explain? Thought so, biased killer main.

  • I just had this happen to me. Ran to the shack window, curved to get the fast vault angle and still got the medium vault causing me to get hit. I thought it was lag then I saw it's a change. Even though I play mostly killer I think that's proper bullshit. Might as well make it so every vault animation kills the survivor automatically via the entity.

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533832#Comment_533832

    Which you don't need to do. It makes no sense to get a fast vault from 2 feet away with absolutely zero momentum. The shack IS an infinite.

    This new change is ALWAYS how the game was intended to be. They essentially just patched the mechanical exploit that allowed people to do it anyway. Get better. Adapt.

    And it doesn't make sense that a swollen killer gets stunned by a flashlight or pallet. Shall we remove that aswell? Games aren't good if they are realistic. They are good when the gameplay is fun and balanced.

  • Uh tbh, I don't understand the problem. I played yesterday many, many trials and I didn't notice any difference. Those changes are for me barely noticable.

    I could fast vault at any time like before. Maybe that's because I always run straight to it or do a little curve to trigger the event.

    I could run my loops and do my mindgames without problems...

  • @The_Daydreamer said:

    Uh tbh, I don't understand the problem. I played yesterday many, many trials and I didn't notice any difference. Those changes are for me barely noticable.

    I could fast vault at any time like before. Maybe that's because I always run straight to it or do a little curve to trigger the event.

    I could run my loops and do my mindgames without problems...

    Watch the op's video especially the last 5 seconds. The survivor runs straight at the killer shack window and still gets the medium vault.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/534598#Comment_534598

    Watch the op's video especially the last 5 seconds. The survivor runs straight at the killer shack window and still gets the medium vault.

    Yeah, it's because he's touching the wall before he actually vaults.

    They may it pretty clear if you TOUCH the wall you get a medium vault. He just needs to hit spacebar sooner. It isn't hard.

  • @Jake_Parks_prince said:

    Killer mains: THE DEVS NEVER LISTEN TO US!!

    Devs: Literally removes one of the only things you can use to your advantage as survivor

    Killer mains: OH MY GOD SEE!!!

    yes, being able to fast vault this particular window is the only thing in a survivors advantage

    not the 3 minute gen timer, not at all

  • Thank you for the change devs. Let the survivors work harder if they want to escape, let them sweat

  • @Paladin_Goo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/533910#Comment_533910

    I touched on that already. Infinites have a new meaning. They aren't truly infinite, they are just way, way too overpowered. It's common knowledge in the DBD community and it's still a commonly used term to describe said loops. Welcome to 2019.

    The thing most of you rank 15 survivor mains are forgetting is, the killer is supposed to be the power role. While it should always be possible to win a chase, the odds should always tip in the killers favor. Always.

    And they absolutely do affect those infinite. You can no longer hug the wall before a fast vault. You have to turn wide, losing distance and momentum.

    Have you completely forgotten that this discussion is about vaults and not "infinite loops", first off, you are saying that killer shack is an infinite, do you even moonwalk at killer shack? Do you know how easy you can counter killer shack with mindgames? Secondly, the difference in vaults pre 2.5.0 and post 2.5.0 have nothing to do with "infinites", people are saying that it was a pointless change and I have to agree with them, no one asked for changes to vaults. Also the only 2 maps that I can agree with you that can be easily looped til infinity are Asylum and pretty much anywhere on Haddonfield, but these maps might get reworked soon. So I'd say start talking about vaults, not killer shack being an infinite lmao.

  • @Tru3Lemon said:

    they wont change it you should focus on hiding and not looping like a toxic player that most ppl are

    Get outta here, no one wants to be Claudette every ######### game. Stop being stupid because you can't deal with chasing a survivor who has experience.

1 2 ›