SHOWCASE new character portraits (custom)
Hello guys, I love customizing stuff and as much as I love just the oldschool look of DbD, I wanted something fresh. The custom character potraits I found in the web were all to "childish" for me, so I created some by myself. I didnt draw them by myself, but I searched around the web and rendered some and put IMO the best together. Im not 100% finished and some need to be reworked (Ash for example) tho.
I always like feedback, so let me know how you like them. If people are interested, I will make them public available for everyone (for free ofc).


Comments
this looks cool
Your clown has such a good killer portrait.
these are really cool the devs should try making the avatar pics more like these
Maybe for prestiging you get a special survivor portrait everytime.
Yeah this is a very simple thing they could add that would make prestiging a little more worth it. I think the character portraits should have more personality to them. The killer ones should be more menacing.
Looks great, OP!
Can you please post the download link if you have already finished it, please? It looks amazing
they look really cool, but will you not get banned for this? or is it allowed?
Ive seen people sayig that theyve used it for months and nothing has happened. I started to use them too and theyre amazing. I dont think you can get banned
EAC says they don't care and BHVR says they don't care either and won't hunt people for that. So it's basically legit, even when noone said that directly. I think BHVR and EAC have some communication issues or never discussed this topic together.
This was also what @McLean said on his live stream. They just don't allow it officially because they don't get in trouble eventually in future.
Yeah, I will upload them soon. I don't have all killers/survivors yet but I will just publish them now and do an update later on
Good, but too busy for me personally, I like it simple and clear.
Spirit and David have nothing special?
That's your taste, nothing wrong about that.
Thanks for understanding.
Wasn't lying either, you did my bing boy justice there.
Lol I see Laurie got a makeover
Clown, Wraith, Myers, and Bill have the best imho.
All of them are good really. :D
(No David or Spirit ones?)
Where's my Jane? D:
I made one for spirit already, David is hard to find something good honestly.
Will be added soonTM
Ive got some pictures of David that could fit. Have a look
That's a really basic but pretty cool idea.
I don't like it.
Too incosistent. Some are trailer screenshots, some are renders, some are fanart etc
I would rather have them all in the same style. And all with similiar background and lightning
Im actually surprised the devs havent done more with this. Something like adding new icons to the ingame shop with shards would seem like an obvious thing to do.
Me too, but it's difficult to find good fanart
The Shape looks cool.
May I please ask if the portraits will be ready soon?
It'd be nice if owning a full outfit (including prestige) would unlock a custom icon that you could select.
Here’s a good one for David:
hello,
Too beautiful is for when the link?
Can you please post the link
please link them :)
Are you going to link these? I'd love to use some of these portraits for my game. <3
He is banned, he can't link anything
Still no idea why he was banned :(
God I wish this was on console I need to buy a pc for dbd man