Most intimidating survivor
Which survivor makes you think ‘oh great’ as a killer when they join your lobby?
Mine would be Claudette, an experienced Claudette is scary. (Worse if they’re p3 with a FL)
Which survivor makes you think ‘oh great’ as a killer when they join your lobby?
Mine would be Claudette, an experienced Claudette is scary. (Worse if they’re p3 with a FL)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
claudettes who aren't wearing blendy clothing tend to be good at the game
they don't make me go "oh great" though since i prefer playing against good players over bad ones who hide all game
megs with Zoey pants are actual gods. trust me
None...except....Nea, just seeing her pop up in the lobby I quiver in fear
stop this
LMFAOOO
As someone who plays both sides, a Claudette wearing full brown. I've done this and lost killers in chases by crouching at random
I fear corn more than any survivor but I'd go for the obvious Blendette if I had to pick one.
Ace of course. 👀👌
This....thing!
*image not mine*
Survivors with bright neon clothes.
As a killer main, I've always found David King to be a bit intimidating, with the way he stands in the lobby and how beefed up he is. So naturally it feels good to put him on the ground and hook him ;)
Same.
But I thought everyone bought Ash just FOR mom, meaning they have it on other survivors.
In my experience, Ash players play for Ash, and MoM is on their main with DS and Adrenaline.
Nea
I don't really play killer but I hate being matched with kates. It actually triggers me.
Jeff with goth makeup.
None, because skins don't intimidate me (as in having me wonder if I'll win)
In terms of which one looks scary, Jeff with the makeup gave me a heart attack once. I was using a mori on a toxic kate, and he appeared out of nowhere and I genuinely had a heart attack.
@Tsulan Really? These are the only ones I won't lose in the cornfield. 😀
P3 Fengs make me take a deep breath because they always seem to be good at loops and know where every single pallet is. They typically aren’t toxic and fail at it but just surprisingly good lol.
Why? ._.
that's the point
they don't care if you find them because they're confident
people who hide all game with blendy clothing tend to go down 5 seconds after you find them
Quentin because he's scary.
Nurse
@NoShinyPony that's the problem. Survivors that are good enough, they don't want to lose the killer. They can make the killer waste a ton of time.
I play the thing I fear most
Sheriff Jake, p2 pants and all.
Edit: Typo
@miaasma @Tsulan From my experience, you can't really say in general that people with bright clothes are good jukers and those with less colorful clothes go down fast.
P3 Claudette with a flashlight, orange botanic shirt and the purple exclusive pants. Most of the time extremely toxic and uses Object of Obsession.
jeff with that damn white and black face
None. I fear no on-
Nea: Boo!
AHHH! -Wheelchairs over a window-
Megs are the kindest Survivors yet the worst, fear out their, gotta love them, gotta dislike them.
Claudettes are overrated, bunch of pushovers.
Sheriff Jake brings a mighty halt to my gunslinging fury, do not mess with him.
Nea, time to time, a good Nea doesn't bring me too much fear but they seem like those Survivors to loop around the same pallet for 5 minutes, not too Country Roads with that.