Time to say Eff the Consolers....
And just NOT pair PC updates with these outdated toys.
Seriously why do we have to wait for fecking PlayStation to get its update before we can have the Shrine back?
Why are we suddenly pandering to the Console peasants anyway?
Comments
@Vortexas did you expect it to go this way? PS4 users have no sympathy for your plight.
Had to do something to keep him company camping in the basement.
I feel bad for the PS4 users actually. Their Shards are still capped. At least I can look at my Shard count and say "Yep, I can buy at least 1 Perk the day it opens."
Maybe if we get it.
I just want to use my 4000+ shards man :'(
buy a costume
But i gotta have them perks man
Bet you’d be happy to know the update isn’t on this weeks releases for PlayStation. Get ready to wait an additional week, without or without that stick up your ass
Feels appropriate!
Cue baby crying noise followed by Seinfeld theme
you mean this post about not having the shrine or the 1/3rd of the platforms still not on 2.0 because BHVR is incompetent.
Sony would never take almost a month to update. I believe 10 days is their limit. And the fact that they’ve rejected patches in the past due to bugs
You are missing something. If the certification has not occurred, it is due to Sony finding a fault in the patch, like the fps drop people on pc and xbox have been complaining about. That would make it BHVR's fault.
Back in the days when I played BF on console, I actually had more technical problems with the console than with the PC version of BF1 e.g.
If you dont want to upgrade, then simply dont do it. I mean by sticking to a console you are fine with low-performance hardware too^^
TBH I saw the title and thought you were referring to Friday the 13th.
I know players were migrating from there to here but no need to use our forums! XD
I don't think you read my post correctly or didn't understand it
Holy #########. You're arrogant as can be, we (as in the entire community) can't get the shrine as data is shared between all platforms. Just because steam allows updates and rests responsibility on the devs and console doesn't isn't a reason to write them off.
As long as speed hackers can still cheat on PC, I'm going to stick to console.
Then explain it to me if you meant sth different
No, it's because this guy is going about it like a bratty child throwing a tantrum in a grocery store.
Well, I implied I upgraded often as I was gaming competitively. I'm not anymore and so don't care.
But the shrine was already there since 1.2.0 (!), why should they remove it? Console should be able to buy perks in the meantime (while they wait for the update), and PC should also just keep the shine going. This has nothing to do with "treat everyone equally", because the shrine is already there. What the hell? Or do you think the shirine will offer the new perks day one?
According to this logic, you would also have to disable bloodweb, leveling and the whole game on PC until the console 'catches up'. Because it's "unfair" to consoles that PC plays with newest patch and balance changes while they have to wait? ...
Alright who gave @Lowbei a smurf get out of jail account to bait all the console people into another cry fest again?
they said early august for the update
PC player here. Just because someone chooses console other PC doesn't make them a worse gamer. However there are obvious benefits to being on PC, never ridicule someone for being a console gamer. That is all.
If you say it's for perks then you are a hypocrite. Use that special PC gamer money to buy the DLC Killers and earn their perks.
^ This and to each his or her own it must be true, for some perhaps it's the availability of games on certain systems that's the choice. For others it's price or their friends are on that system and or no cross platform compatibility.
Who cares tbh.
If you're in a hurry to have things accomplished and done, you're playing the wrong game anyway.
Everything takes months on dbd. Even a slight number tweak will take them 5 months to consider, since the game to them is basically still an "embryo" that they do not fully understand themselves.
i will smoke another one just for you. sounds like you need one yourself to calm down.