Time to say Eff the Consolers....
And just NOT pair PC updates with these outdated toys.
Seriously why do we have to wait for fecking PlayStation to get its update before we can have the Shrine back?
Why are we suddenly pandering to the Console peasants anyway?
Comments
Probably because the shrine is independent of both consoles and PCs, and all platforms should be treated equally in such matters. Were you complaining about PC version having worse graphics, fewer features, etc., to match the consoles' weaker hardware, I'd be right there with you, but the fact is, the shrine is not one such feature.
Unless you are going to have Console Plebs playing against PC players, and overall cross platforming across the board, there is NO ######### REASON why we should have to wait for PlayStation Garbage consoles to get there ######### together.
Again, the Shrine is independent of the platform. Your question is akin to asking why people with all-terrain vehicles aren't allowed to drive on roads that haven't been finished yet just because people with regular cars can't drive on them.
Sure we can all be equals.
As soon as they update to a PC and stop shoveling money into PS and Xbox #########-show machines.
I can hear you saying "but their choices are affecting me". Well, learn how to make compromise. Just wait. A few more days won't kill you.
*still cries like an autistic 7 year old*
If you can afford to buy a New Console nearly yearly, you can afford a PC.
Stop being subpar.
I have a 2000 dollar gaming computer...and I still pick my PS4 over it...someone didn't love you enough as a child. Grow up
You just have to be patient, much like the PC community has been telling us to do with this very update. Somebody said in the forums that those telling us to be patient about the update would be first to complain about the shrine, don't know if that applies here, but just worth mentioning anyway. If you can't be patient then that's not anybody else's problem. Only yours. The update should in theory be out tomorrow, so the shrine should also in theory open on Wednesday. If you're that impatient, go play something else for a couple of days. I'm sure you'll better pass time there than here, unless you can accept that the devs for this game are trying to be unbiased as possible.
Hey, I have a PC, and I don't think I'm better than everyone else.
I love how people rise to this bait. PC master race is, what..a ten year old meme now? Longer?
I could probably buy and sell the OP's life twice over..I just prefer console (started on PC).
Unfortunately, some are. They give the rest of us PC players a bad name. There are also some console players like this, who think consoles are objectively superior to PCs (the reverse is true).
Why do you prefer console, if I may ask?
I got tired of troubleshooting things every other day, upgrading all the time (used to play competitively at LAN meets)... to be honest, tech has now plateaued a little, so this isn't too much of a problem these days.
You're on Xbox right? I think we have played against each other a few times. I'm sorry I hurt you :P
I mean, you don't have to "upgrade all the time", but I get it. Personally, while the process of troubleshooting can be annoying, I find some joy in solving the problem. Then again, I find some joy in solving any problem.
A very good argument for not having kids. That said, I don't understand why you think you'd have to turn your back on them just because you have a PC.
Oh I know, I meant in regard to playing competitively, I always wanted to upgrade...to make sure I had the best hardware etc.
Yeah, I killed you the other day I think. I recognised your name in lobby and was going to say, "hi" and "gg", but wasn't 100% sure of you being the same person as here.
If it suits their needs, it shouldn't be a problem.
I don't understand...I've sent you a message before?
Hence why the OP is a meme and an OLD one at that..yet so many people rise to the bait
Console player here, jeez sorry I don’t have the money for a gaming PC OP....
Holy selfish self-entitlement.
Hey! Don’t blame them for needing to upgrade their pettiness every year.
I used to be a pc gamer. I used to have a bit of the pc elitist mentality.That was over a decade ago though. I have switched to console solely because it serves many functions now, graphics are rather decent, and I am no longer with my back to the world. PC gaming for some reason, at least for me, can be much more addictive than console gaming.