Time to say Eff the Consolers....
And just NOT pair PC updates with these outdated toys.
Seriously why do we have to wait for fecking PlayStation to get its update before we can have the Shrine back?
Why are we suddenly pandering to the Console peasants anyway?
Comments
and fyi i smoke to help give a handicap, because the other players need it, and i still win
"oh mom look! im a grown-up man! i recently learned to use Autism as an insult"
you are a piece of ######### immersed
I have the DLC already too...But I dont play the game much on PC would rather play it on my ps4..You talk about how PS4 people are "entitled" yet you're ALWAYS the first one on here to start a whole new level of drama..As I said before if you dont like reading the "crying" posts stop clicking on them..Its not hard ya know? It doesn't take a "tough" guy to be a bully..
Hm. I think my brain cells are being killed off now. Serious
nobody is bullying you. stop whining.
Not myself personally no..But that's the problem with people who THINK they are BETTER than everyone else because they own a pc..LOL as I have stated many times..I have a 2,000 dollar gaming computer..guess what I use it for...7 days to die :')
There are just some games that people want to play on pc and some that they dont..Just because someone chooses something other than a PC doesn't make them any less than you..So in that thought yes you think you are "Entitled" because as you have said before..PC master race right?
@Lowbei and FYI the games I watched you play...LOL you werent THAT good so no you smoke it because then you have an excuse on why you die so quickly :')
You actually have lol in the other threads...maybe you're just to high to remember what you write? if thats the case then I think maybe you should lay off a little bit because now you're just making yourself sound like you're senile...I'm just saying..
in a 9hr stream, obviously im not gonna make that much every game
thanks for watching. this next bowls for you.
whatever floats your boat there princess
I dont have to find the quotes..lol
Everyone here knows that you've said it..You're on EVERY single thread that has to do with an xbox or Ps4 title in it..Everyone already knows how you are and how you THINK you're better because of the master race..LOL its not something that is easily missed..But No I am not going to to go throw HUNDREDS of comments just to prove to you that you think you are better than everyone that doesn't have a pc lol.
You've stated it many many many many times..lol as I said before if you dont recall saying it then maybe you need to lay off getting high so much because you have countless times..lol
now stop crying.
"Stop whining."
"Stop complaining."
"Buy a PC."
Oh. Did I mention the superiority complex? Seriously, it's like he shuts down everyone's opinion as whining.
Also. Love how he avoids counter-arguing her points. Classy.
@Lowbei
Lowbei said:
» show previous quotes
lol its hilarious how you console peasants attempt to even talk up to pc players based on a game that everyone just watched on youtube instead of playing haha
get a real system if you want to play real games. gg
Lowbei said:
These console peasants are getting rowdy.
Stop whining or get a job and buy a computer
like a normal person.
Lowbei said:
guys. guys. i figured out a solution.
get a pc like a normal person.
I mean the list goes on...But CLEARLY you think that all PC players are better than anyone else..
And yes I did look and there's ALOT because like I said you're in EVERY single post that has to do with xbox or ps4..Maybe you'd have more friends and more people befriending you and talking to you like you're an actual human if you acted like it...
As many people have said JUST because someone would rather play PS4 or XBOX or PC doesn't make them any less of a gamer..but in your eyes anyone who doesnt game on pc is just worthless..LOL someone did NOT love you enough as a child..
I have it as well, it’s OP. It should be nerfed.
It now gives the sufferer a sixteen feet radius that warns them of their autism. I call it the Tism Radius.
get a job and buy a pc, or stop whining about your 3rd party box thing being inferior.
U SUCC
@Lowbei wasn't it you a few weeks ago asking people to go watch your stream and to donate you money?
I just dont get it..and where all this I gotta troll and be a complete douche on the internet..I just dont get it...
it does not matter what anyone plays on..we all like the game or we wouldn't be here..But your constant need for getting on ps4 and xbox threads and down talking everyone just because they choose a ps4 or xbox is getting a little tiring..And im starting to think that the ps4 and xbox people aren't the salty whiney butthurt people..Im starting to think its you..I mean damn..Anyone else would have stopped posting on the threads after about the 4th or 5th one..People have a right to be mad..if the shoe was on the other foot ya'll would be mad too..Im not mad, Im not salty, Im not crying, and Im not butthurt..LOL Im just trying to tell you, that you're not better than anyone here Princess
Its okay Princess I have one.. :chuffed:
Its okay to be mad and butt hurt over things :')
But you don't need to take it out on other people
I’m honestly offended you call a PC a “gaming machine” it’s a noble device for my tumblr posts you pathetic piece of bigot trash hole ness that came right out of big foots armpit with terminal 8 brain cancer while at the same time trying to eat a banana but face planting so it just smooshes on your face; then reaching for the wipes but accidentally knocking over the box!
As I said @Lowbei I have DbD for my pc lol..I'd rather just play it on my ps4
lol if you say so
LOL I do...
Steam Name Mrs-Malicious-x
Dont have much time into it cause as I said I'd rather play on PS4
But I do have it
that's how YOU feel...Not everyone...
Like I said some people feel they do better playing different games on different things...
For me I like Playing...fall out 4 and stuff like that on pc but I can not play dbd on pc ...
Idk why Ive tried using controller...just doesnt feel the same to me..But that doesn't make them any less of a person..and its rather rude of you to try to say otherwise...just because they dont feel the same way you do doesnt mean that they aren't just as good..try to think about that for a min..but if you wanna keep going with your big ass ego and big headed comments then go for it..but you should really think about people when you say #########..Im not saying be the biggest pussy on this planet im just saying have consideration for other peoples feelings..they aren't just dismissed because they are not like you..end of story.
what that says about you, is open to interpretation.
Console babies can rage all they want. It's not my fault they decided to pick shitbox and gaystation.
The Shrine should be different for each platform, so we don't have to wait on these SLOW AS BALLS BECAUSE THE PLATFORM IS ######### console updates.
How do you feel about speed hacks?
That won’t happen.
It should.
I didn't choose the inferior gaming platform, THEY did. Or more accurately with most consolers MOMMY AND DADDY did.
So ######### em.
And you chose an inferior game that’s now linked to consoles. Life sucks.
And you are probably an SWF Toxic Scumbag.
Your point?
You’ll see the point if you’re smart
Go back to playing on your subpar playstation #########.