Time to say Eff the Consolers....

And just NOT pair PC updates with these outdated toys.

Seriously why do we have to wait for fecking PlayStation to get its update before we can have the Shrine back?

Why are we suddenly pandering to the Console peasants anyway?

Comments

  • @ThePloopz said:
    Vortexas said:

    Stop crying and get over it

    Go back to playing on your subpar playstation [BAD WORD].

    I’m on my pc right now actually lmaoo so stop your whining,get the pole out your ass, and get tf over it. You WILL wait for the ps4 to get the patch like a good little boy and you WILL like it.

    Wow you suck Dads cock with that kinda mouth boi?

  • @Vortexas said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    Vortexas said:

    Stop crying and get over it

    Go back to playing on your subpar playstation [BAD WORD].

    I’m on my pc right now actually lmaoo so stop your whining,get the pole out your ass, and get tf over it. You WILL wait for the ps4 to get the patch like a good little boy and you WILL like it.

    Wow you suck Dads cock with that kinda mouth boi?

    It’d be better if you said that about yourself. It’d make you at least competent at SOMETHING

  • @Vortexas said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    Vortexas said:

    Stop crying and get over it

    Go back to playing on your subpar playstation [BAD WORD].

    I’m on my pc right now actually lmaoo so stop your whining,get the pole out your ass, and get tf over it. You WILL wait for the ps4 to get the patch like a good little boy and you WILL like it.

    Wow you suck Dads cock with that kinda mouth boi?

    Also, congrats, you just handed your prison keys to me and ploopz, a single report of that comment and poof

  • Vortexas said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    Vortexas said:

    Stop crying and get over it

    Go back to playing on your subpar playstation [BAD WORD].

    I’m on my pc right now actually lmaoo so stop your whining,get the pole out your ass, and get tf over it. You WILL wait for the ps4 to get the patch like a good little boy and you WILL like it.

    Wow you suck Dads cock with that kinda mouth boi?

    You clearly have nothing left to say about this so stop embarrassing yourself and stop your crying on these forums. Like I said you will be very patient until ps4 gets updated and you will be happy for them when it comes. Any other tantrums you want to post about princess? 
  • cant we just get along? :)
  • @Jack11803 said:

    @Vortexas said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    Vortexas said:

    Stop crying and get over it

    Go back to playing on your subpar playstation [BAD WORD].

    I’m on my pc right now actually lmaoo so stop your whining,get the pole out your ass, and get tf over it. You WILL wait for the ps4 to get the patch like a good little boy and you WILL like it.

    Wow you suck Dads cock with that kinda mouth boi?

    Also, congrats, you just handed your prison keys to me and ploopz, a single report of that comment and poof

    Go for it. Thats the joy of free accounts that aren't connected to my game at all.

  • @Vortexas said:

    @Jack11803 said:

    @Vortexas said:

    @ThePloopz said:
    Vortexas said:

    Stop crying and get over it

    Go back to playing on your subpar playstation [BAD WORD].

    I’m on my pc right now actually lmaoo so stop your whining,get the pole out your ass, and get tf over it. You WILL wait for the ps4 to get the patch like a good little boy and you WILL like it.

    Wow you suck Dads cock with that kinda mouth boi?

    Also, congrats, you just handed your prison keys to me and ploopz, a single report of that comment and poof

    Go for it. Thats the joy of free accounts that aren't connected to my game at all.

    I’m a lazy fatass-hole. I can’t.

  • https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/6963/ps4-hype

    Last major forum to show the big news on. Sorry for not bumping the original post. I hope this support guy was legit.
  • This content has been removed.
  • This thread is still going? Wow.
    Just stop @Vortexas , you won't get it sooner.
  • Darn It, I'm running out of popcorn with all these threads popping off.

  • Lowbei said
    Again... Can you not be a decent human being... Why don't you go back to your no viewing stre
    lol i just stream to record, but thanks for watching :)

    i will smoke another one just for you. sounds like you need one yourself to calm down.


    Someone wants attention. I really think you are on the spectrum. 
  • fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said
    Again... Can you not be a decent human being... Why don't you go back to your no viewing stre
    lol i just stream to record, but thanks for watching :)

    i will smoke another one just for you. sounds like you need one yourself to calm down.


    Someone wants attention. I really think you are on the spectrum. 
    Is that an Autism insult? Because I am on the spectrum...

    Whatcha say bish? Cash me ousside how 'bout dat.

  • This post has devolved into a complete sh!tshow and I'm running out of popcorn.

  • @Vortexas said:

    @Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    Vortexas said:

    @popoles said:

    And why are you (OP) so salty? Why can't everybody be treated equally? The fact that they bought a different machine to play this game on isn't making them a worse customer or player.

    Sure we can all be equals.

    As soon as they update to a PC and stop shoveling money into PS and Xbox #########-show machines.

    I will definitely buy a PC if you give me the money ;)

    If you can afford to buy a New Console nearly yearly, you can afford a PC.

    Stop being subpar.

    Aw, look. He feels like he's better than everyone because mommy bought him a PC.

    Grow up.

  • @Lowbei said:
    i just got off the phone with sony

    they said early august for the update

    Wouldn't doubt if the update came out when summer is over.

  • @JammyJewels said:
    fcc2014 said:


    Lowbei said

    Again... Can you not be a decent human being... Why don't you go back to your no viewing stre

    lol i just stream to record, but thanks for watching :)

    i will smoke another one just for you. sounds like you need one yourself to calm down.

    Someone wants attention. I really think you are on the spectrum. 

    Is that an Autism insult? Because I am on the spectrum...

    Whatcha say bish? Cash me ousside how 'bout dat.

    Using that phrase i can see why you are on the spectrum.

  • In a nutshell:

  • so. good day huh?
  • Lowbei said:
    so. good day huh?
    Same ######### different day.
  • Wait is a pc person complaining? Hmmm now how can they get mad at console players?

  • fcc2014 said:

    @JammyJewels said:
    fcc2014 said:


    Lowbei said

    Again... Can you not be a decent human being... Why don't you go back to your no viewing stre

    lol i just stream to record, but thanks for watching :)

    i will smoke another one just for you. sounds like you need one yourself to calm down.

    Someone wants attention. I really think you are on the spectrum. 

    Is that an Autism insult? Because I am on the spectrum...

    Whatcha say bish? Cash me ousside how 'bout dat.

    Using that phrase i can see why you are on the spectrum.

    Mhm. A jestful intention behind the use but now I feel insulted.

    To be honest it gets on my nerves when people idolise idiots like that.
  • fcc2014 said:

    @JammyJewels said:
    fcc2014 said:


    Lowbei said

    Again... Can you not be a decent human being... Why don't you go back to your no viewing stre

    lol i just stream to record, but thanks for watching :)

    i will smoke another one just for you. sounds like you need one yourself to calm down.

    Someone wants attention. I really think you are on the spectrum. 

    Is that an Autism insult? Because I am on the spectrum...

    Whatcha say bish? Cash me ousside how 'bout dat.

    Using that phrase i can see why you are on the spectrum.

    Mhm. A jestful intention behind the use but now I feel insulted.

    To be honest it gets on my nerves when people idolise idiots like that.
    you should stop insulting people before you get jailed :)
  • Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @JammyJewels said:
    fcc2014 said:


    Lowbei said

    Again... Can you not be a decent human being... Why don't you go back to your no viewing stre

    lol i just stream to record, but thanks for watching :)

    i will smoke another one just for you. sounds like you need one yourself to calm down.

    Someone wants attention. I really think you are on the spectrum. 

    Is that an Autism insult? Because I am on the spectrum...

    Whatcha say bish? Cash me ousside how 'bout dat.

    Using that phrase i can see why you are on the spectrum.

    Mhm. A jestful intention behind the use but now I feel insulted.

    To be honest it gets on my nerves when people idolise idiots like that.
    you should stop insulting people before you get jailed :)
    If i go will i pass you in the shower?
  • fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

    @JammyJewels said:
    fcc2014 said:


    Lowbei said

    Again... Can you not be a decent human being... Why don't you go back to your no viewing stre

    lol i just stream to record, but thanks for watching :)

    i will smoke another one just for you. sounds like you need one yourself to calm down.

    Someone wants attention. I really think you are on the spectrum. 

    Is that an Autism insult? Because I am on the spectrum...

    Whatcha say bish? Cash me ousside how 'bout dat.

    Using that phrase i can see why you are on the spectrum.

    Mhm. A jestful intention behind the use but now I feel insulted.

    To be honest it gets on my nerves when people idolise idiots like that.
    you should stop insulting people before you get jailed :)
    If i go will i pass you in the shower?
    probably not. i dont want your aids.
  • I wrote that almost 24hrs ago but atleast it didnt take as long as the patch did.
  • fcc2014 said:
    I wrote that almost 24hrs ago but atleast it didnt take as long as the patch did.
    ahhh lol
  • I know this is an old thread but...

    OP, are you actually serious... You got your content nearly a month before us. Also our shrine just stayed the same shrine for the whole time we were waiting so it wasn't just you that had your shrine paused. Maybe show some respect for the consoles...

1 2 3 4 ›