Do you think that nurse should be reworked?

I am currently rank 5 playing only nurse as a killer. I have only 200 hours game time on pc plus other 200 hours on ps4. I think I am really talented with her even if I have a very few hours in the game, if you consider that godlike nurses have at least 1000+ hours. This is not my impression or ego, a friend of mine who plays rank 3 both survivor and killer said that I am really good, but he thinks that nurse is overpowered (and I, as the 90% of dbd players, agree with) but he also says she should be reworked. I personally don't agree because she's a very hard killer to play and you always lose when yuou begin to play her. Furthermore I don't think nurse players will like a rework because it will change the feeling you have while playing her. I think that she should have at most 2 blink or maybe 3, only with an ultra rare addon. I also suggest to increase the rarity of the addons of the omega blink because they're devastating.

Overall I think the nurse should stay in the game, because she's the only one that can punish godlike survivors in all situations. Also if you are a really strong survivor you can learn to counter her a bit.

I'd like the opinion of godlike nurses and godlike survivors.

Comments

  • Her power? No.

    Her add-ons? Definitely.

  • All of her Add-Ons need a rework. Some are useless, some make her too strong, mainly Range Add-Ons (Omegeblink) and Extra Blinks.

    Nurse itself will most likely not need a rework. The only thing that bothers me are her Lunges, they look so wrong, even when playing as Nurse. But with the change of animations, this might not be an issue anymore.

  • Well, change the addons for sure (range and +1-3 Blinks are op) and make her movementspeed even slower. Her strenght (chase) is simply outmatching her weakness (finding hidden survivors), so make her movementspeed something like 85% so she HAS to blink.

  • I do not think nurse should be reworked. Shes very strong but takes skill. That is how every killer should be. I know high rank sucks on pc but what Im saying is that all the weak killers should be top tier. Hell every killer should be top tier.

  • Her add ons should but not her power.

  • the only crutch killers have is nurse while survivors have like infinite

  • Add on rework only. I will be so disappointed in the devs if they touch her power.

    Edit: Grammar

  • She needs to be reverted back to how she was initially.

  • @Acromio said:

    She needs to be reverted back to how she was initially.

    You want 115% ms and 3 blink at base?

  • Nurse is fine, no rework needed.

  • @Acromio said:

    She needs to be reverted back to how she was initially.

    I guess you also want entity blockers removed? Same thing since old nurse wasn’t balanced and no entity blocker wasn’t either.

  • A lot of people say addon only, which I respect, but I completely disagree. Her power is broken by definition. Rework for sure.

    And I mean yeah... extra blink + extra range addons are just completely broken, they should not exist in their current state.

  • She needs a full add-on rework and maybe a nerf to her lunges would be nice.

  • @Acromio said:

    She needs to be reverted back to how she was initially.

    @Acromio You mean with 3 blinks and 115% movement speed?

  • A few tweaks, yes. Full rework, no.

    Sally is in a good place. She is unbelievably hard to master, but once you do, she can be a force to be reckoned with. Dead by Daylight is supposed to be an asymmetrical game. The Killer is supposed to be the power role. Sally is one of the few that actually is.

  • Her op addons-yes

    Base kit-No

    Reworking base Nurse would probably be the final nail in the coffin for dbd. She's the only killer where your skill actually matters and the only, truely balanced killer.

  • Yes. It's a matter of principle. There was no valid reason to nerf her.

  • @Acromio said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/515625#Comment_515625

    Yes. It's a matter of principle. There was no valid reason to nerf her.

    OP things should be nerfed, she is now balanced at base.

  • Nurse is not overpowered.

    Her ability is balancing out her catastrophal base movement speed. Nurses RELY ON bring good with blinks. You cant play her otherwise.

    When theres only 1-4 out of 16 (thats only a quarter...) that are able to compete with good survivors, with her at the top, then of course she's better when compared to LF, Plague or GF....

    Biased as I am, I could just accuse survivors of using the OP-card to get her nerfed because they dont want to compete against strong killers. She's a product of another time period in dbd, with different design philosopy.


    Although I admit that 4-5 blinks might be a bit much.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/515936#Comment_515936

    OP things should be nerfed, she is now balanced at base.

    She was never op. She did what she was designed to do according to the devs' own stated design intent for her. She was then nerfed for doing exactly that, because survivors whined the house down. They didn't want to be forced to do something other than looping around infinites and pallets.

    Survivors did totally fine against her after she was hit with the unjustified omega-nerf. It's kinda funny how survivors used the advices killers gave to them on how to beat the Nurse only after that.

    Then they forgot everything and got worse at the game by leaning more and more on their luxury crutches (infinites, then pallet-loops). In the meantime, Nurse players adapted, they changed how they played the Nurse, inventing her play style as we know it today.

    This all happened because whilst survivors keep telling killers 'git gud' and to just adapt, they were never doing that themselves. Only killers have to ever improve and adapt; survivors know if they are persistent enough the devs will give them virtually anything.

  • The only thing I would change on her basekit are:

    350 % movement speed while in a blink (previous 333 %)

    25 metres first blink (previous 20 metres), 15 metres second blink (previous 12 metres)

    Fatique increased to 2.5 seconds per blink and 2 second extra fatique when attacking. (Should punish missed attacks because her range is further and her movement speed is faster)

  • This content has been removed.
  • I think not. Remember that stealth and mindgames counter her