Hag Build + Addons

Hello


My next killer i am going to level will be the Hag so im asking for some input.

What is/are your prefered Build(s) and what addons do you like most on her?


Kind regards

Comments

  • for Addons her teleport distance ones are my fave, especially stacked

    she’s really good with Monitor and abuse because of her terror and size/shading

  • Teleport distance is by far the best. On bigger maps you can't trap the other side of the map at all since you can never teleport there just because you are too far away.

    You can also use trap trigger range addons so survivors have to crouch longer when they are rescuing others from hooks.

  • @DarkGGhost said:

    Rank ?

    Depends on my tryhard level and where i wanna play at to be honest. Im usually between rank 2 and 12

    @johnmwarner said:

    for Addons her teleport distance ones are my fave, especially stacked

    she’s really good with Monitor and abuse because of her terror and size/shading

    Thanks, i will definitly considere that

    @PolarBear said:

    Teleport distance is by far the best. On bigger maps you can't trap the other side of the map at all since you can never teleport there just because you are too far away.

    You can also use trap trigger range addons so survivors have to crouch longer when they are rescuing others from hooks.

    Thank you, sounds good.

    Do you guys also have a full build for me?

    I am thinking about this one:

    BBQ&Chili (for Bloodpoints but i am open for other variations)

    Hex: Ruin or Devour Hope

    Make your choice

    Monitor


    About Addons:

    What is ur opinion about

    Rusty Shackles

    Mint Rag

    Waterlogged Shoe


    Thanks in advance

  • My build on Hag is Ruin, BBQ, Make Your Choice, and Monitor and Abuse. Nurse’s Calling is also really good on Hag.

    I usually don’t need anything but yellow or brown add-ons for Hag. I use the ones where it increased the distance where you can teleport to your traps and the effectiveness of the traps.

    She isn’t very add-on dependent. If you know where to set your traps you can honestly do well without add-ons.

    @Poweas is a very great Hag player. They could tell you more than I could.

  • At the moment I use:

    • Hex: Ruin (gen slowdown)
    • Hex: Haunted Ground (making it less possible to find Ruin instantly and also gives one hit)
    • Monitor and Abuse: (16 metre Terror Radius, even with 4.4 m/s you can catch people off guard)
    • Nurses: (With Monitor and a small Killer it's extremely good anyways and you'll get good information)

    Addons:

    • Dried Cicada
    • Dragonfly Wings

    This combo pretty much allows you to travel over the whole map when someone triggers a trap. It's one of my favourites. Sometimes I use range with trap setting speed but setting speed is fast anyways so it's kinda wasted.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    My build on Hag is Ruin, BBQ, Make Your Choice, and Monitor and Abuse. Nurse’s Calling is also really good on Hag.

    I usually don’t need anything but yellow or brown add-ons for Hag. I use the ones where it increased the distance where you can teleport to your traps and the effectiveness of the traps.

    She isn’t very add-on dependent. If you know where to set your traps you can honestly do well without add-ons.

    @Poweas is a very great Hag player. They could tell you more than I could.

    @MegMain98 I've lost most my skill as Hag, because I haven't played her in a while. But I still definitely know the right builds.

    For me, I don't rely on Ruin at all since it's too inconsistent for me, instead I use Thanatophobia which works with Hags ability to quickly apply pressure and injure survivors. I don't use BBQ, and use Sloppy butcher so it synergises with Thanatophobia to make good use out of the healing pressure. I use Save the best for last, so I can injure people quickly and spread the pain, it also makes chasing ez. I use a Nurses calling to find healing survivors. Pretty much, I delay the game and destroy a team.

    Don't use addons.

  • Hag with teleportation add ons as well as fast trap add ons are very strong for loop cancelling and travel. I run the totem protect build. Sloppy butcher to slow the game down, ruin, devour hope, and thrill of the hunt. Devour hope is the most important totem and thrill of the hunt helps protect the totems well. Traps should be placed in common pathways to each totem. Can cause mayhem very fast,

  • There is also a bodyblocking hag, pretty powerful build, with a good pallet denial, 115% speed and hindered status effect on the survivors... also, basement hooks are the death sentence on her...

  • @MrDardon said:

    At the moment I use:

    • Hex: Ruin (gen slowdown)
    • Hex: Haunted Ground (making it less possible to find Ruin instantly and also gives one hit)
    • Monitor and Abuse: (16 metre Terror Radius, even with 4.4 m/s you can catch people off guard)
    • Nurses: (With Monitor and a small Killer it's extremely good anyways and you'll get good information)

    Addons:

    • Dried Cicada
    • Dragonfly Wings

    This combo pretty much allows you to travel over the whole map when someone triggers a trap. It's one of my favourites. Sometimes I use range with trap setting speed but setting speed is fast anyways so it's kinda wasted.

    This is a good build, especially in regards to addons, dried cicada and rusty shackles are her best addons to me personally. Probably keep an eye on your stock of dried cicada most (don't run out) and use rusty shackles for an occasional fun sneaky trap match (gives no indication to survivors they've been triggered, can be used in a few ways)

  • Make Your Choice is the bees knees for Hag. She can make the best use of it because she can instantly return to a hook from >32m.

    Ruin because she is slow and needs time to set up. Also it's her perk, and you can use it as bait by trapping it.

    Monitor & Abuse is very nice because it shrinks your already small TR to 16m. This let's you sneak up on survivors more easily. And the wider FOV helps in corn or to spot them from a distance.

    Whispers is nice for her because it gives you a way to set "hidden" traps. If Whispers is dark, unless you are wide out in the open, chances are no survivors are watching you and you are free to place traps wherever you want.

    Nurse's Calling is really good because the aura reading is 28m and her TR is 24m. So you will see them healing before they hear a heartbeat. Combine with M&A for greater effect.

    Franklin's Demise is dirty but very good for Hag. Once you hit an item out of a survivor's hand, place a trap. Majority of the time you can catch them trying to get their item back.

    NOED is also dirty, but it gives a speed boost and one shot. Combined with her power makes it very dangerous. Plus it can help slow the game like Ruin if they go for every totem.

    Haunted Ground is a good extra bit of defense if you run Ruin.

    Sloppy Butcher is good to slow the game and combos well with Nurse's Calling. Can also help you track survivors.

    Save The Best For Last is good for her as it helps in a chase. I personally don't like it though, mainly because I hate ALWAYS having an obsession.

    For add-ons you want range (Dried Cicada, Dragonfly Wings, Dead Fly Mud) and trap duration (Cracked Turtle Egg, Half Eggshell, Powdered Eggshell). Those are her bread and butter. Mint Rag and Rusty Shackles are both super powerful, and even more powerful when combined. Gramma's Heart is fun and can make it easier to sneak up on survivors.

  • Thanks a lot for this amazing input! 😍


    Since i will spend a lot of BPs, i will mainly look out for Perks like Make Your Choice, Monitor, Sloppy, Nurses, Hex: Haunted Ground and some other that got recommanded. It seems to be, that her best addons are Dried Cicada and Dragonfly Wings, so these will be my addons i try to get as many as possible.

    Beside that, main focus is ofc as always on Bloodpoint Offerings.


    Kind Regards

  • I use Range Add-Ons and Setting Speed. Maybe Trigger Range would be better, but I am so used to the faster Setting Speed, that it feels quite clumsy for me when I use Bodyblocker Hag and dont use Setting Speed Add-Ons there.

    For Perks, everything is written here. BBQ is mostly for the BP Gain, you will not reach any Survivor you spot with it.

    Also, dont chase with Hag. She is slow and except when you are certain that you will get the down, you will most likely only waste your time chasing someone. Also dont cluster your Traps in one Area, spread them out and try to use narrow Passes. Lerys is an amazing Map for Hag, so many Choke Points. And you will really hate Corn Maps - they are open and Hag is so small that it is hard to see.

    She is a lot of fun to play, probably my favorite Killer.

  • For a great guide search for Space Coconut on YouTube.

  • My current Hag build:

    Perks: Monitor and Abuse, Nurse's Calling, Tinkerer, and Barbecue and Chili.

    Add-ons: Dried Cicada (teleport distance) and Willow Wreath (5 seconds of reading a survivor's aura)

    Pretty obvious but my build is all stealth and aura reading. It doesn't seem like it should work that well and honestly I've no real defense for it. Results speak for themselves though and more often then not I get 4ks with it.

  • Rusty Shackles sounds like an amazing add on but it is worthless at the moment. It has been bugged for MONTHS and the devs haven't even acknowledged it.

    It's meant to remove all indication that your trap went off, but instead they still hear an instantly maxed heartbeat as though the phantasm is still there, so still run away and know when you can teleport.

    It does almost NOTHING.

  • My Hag build:

    Monitor & Abuse, A Nurse's Calling, Make Your Choice, and Hex: Ruin

    General strategy: Honeycombing a particular sector of the map, and then hunting in another. Due to the very small terror radius with M&A (16 meters), you can easily find people healing nearby. You get a lot of easy/quick hits due to the smaller terror radius, and MYC adds a LOT of pressure on unhooks. NEVER trap on the hook, always trap a short distance away towards the likely escape routes, as survivors will universally crouch away from the hook (feel free to trap hooks at low ranks; survivors are dumb and pop traps all the time there). Some Hags play for camera pulling, but I prefer body blocking, since teleporting is nearly instant.

    @anarchy753 said:

    Rusty Shackles sounds like an amazing add on but it is worthless at the moment. It has been bugged for MONTHS and the devs haven't even acknowledged it.

    It's meant to remove all indication that your trap went off, but instead they still hear an instantly maxed heartbeat as though the phantasm is still there, so still run away and know when you can teleport.

    It does almost NOTHING.

    I've never encountered this both using, and facing Rusty Shackles. It's my favorite addon to use on her.

  • This guide covers in detail every single perk in the game in order to help you to make your very own effective Hag build. It showcases on video several of her addons and as a bonus, I submit several e


    For the start this helps to get an understanding of the hag.

    Don't be afraid to try out offmeta perks and experiment with her.

    See what works for you best and figure out your own playstyle.

    Welcome to the family!

    She is very fun to play if you like to outsmart your opponent.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/494605#Comment_494605

    Depends on my tryhard level and where i wanna play at to be honest. Im usually between rank 2 and 12

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/494631#Comment_494631

    Thanks, i will definitly considere that

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/494637#Comment_494637

    Thank you, sounds good.

    Do you guys also have a full build for me?

    I am thinking about this one:

    BBQ&Chili (for Bloodpoints but i am open for other variations)

    Hex: Ruin or Devour Hope

    Make your choice

    Monitor

    About Addons:

    What is ur opinion about

    Rusty Shackles

    Mint Rag

    Waterlogged Shoe

    Thanks in advance

    About the add-ons

    Rusty Shackles: I never used it but on paper it seems a lot of fun.

    Mint Rag: I really like this add-on, it can be considered toxic by some but it is super fun to use.

    Waterlogged Shoe: I personally don't like it, it removes your ability and makes you slightly faster. It's probably better to not use it


  • Rank 2 Hag Main here


    Perks:

    Hex Ruin

    Monitor & Abuse

    Nurse’s Calling

    BBQ & Chili


    Add-ons:

    Rusty Shackles/Swamp Orchid Necklet

    Dried Cicada