How would I make survivors miserable
It is time for payback...
It is time for payback...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Making the game unfun for other players isn't going to change anything. If survivors are toxic, just ignore them; they're only trying to get a reaction out of you.
HOW!?!?! THEY INFEST THE GAME!!!
Bring Moris, master nurse, tunnel, camp, slug the last surv for EGC.
I play solo, so I'm already miserable whenever I play survivor.
mori's, nurse, tunnel/camp, hillbilly/leatherface chainsaw addons, slug
One, don't waste time and energy trying to make people miserable in this game. Their already miserable enough. Two, just play any killer and do anything. You will get complaints no matter what. The more you play killer the more you see that role feels like working in retail and dealing with bad customers.
Toxic survivors make me want to beat them and everyone else after them like a pinata on the hook and pitch a tent, regardless if I pip or not. I've found that Scratched/Vanity Mirror with Dead Rabbit makes a lot of them DC from the jump.
Take a break.
Having internet access.
I play solo, I am already at max miserable.
@DBD_Pinhead using dead rabbit with scratched mirror is pointless since the rabbit doesnt affect T1.
I'm a Nurse on PC so everyone DC's at first blink.
I'm a solo survivor on PS4, so I think my Karma is balanced.
Why would you want to be toxic? Its not like our community is toxic enough already. Is it really worth it?
Use NOE- wait what?
They said scratched mirror / (or) vanity mirror with dead rabbit I think (Really hope they meant this otherwise you are 100% correct in your judgement )
Vanity and dead rabbit is a combo and allows tier 2
Just going up against Doctor makes me miserable.
Most toxic survivors enjoy when they can tell they've made someone mad so it's better to just treat them like any other survivor and not give them the satisfaction