Claudettes Cosmetics too dark.
Just wondering some of Claudettes cosmetics are really dark and its hard to see her when hiding in shadows and datk corners. What does everyone think about this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's kind of crazy how 1 character model has an advantage over the others
Ikr, when people tell me "all the survivors are the same" I always LOL.
Because claudette is small and black with black clothes with self care as starters perk. She's the best.
Big body survivors should also get a wiggle advantage like 9 wiggles instead of 10 to escape grasp
One thing is being able to hide from the killer and a completely different is being invisible on certain maps. I had a match as claudette and was hiding in tall grass in front of the shack. Trapper came and set a trap at my position without seing me, then the trap snapped.
Okay new idea: Muslim woman in burka, totally black can't see her anywhere, but she's also really petite. Cosmetic options include different style cloth, maybe camo patterns or some colorful tie-dyes for variety. The premium skin is fox-eared hoodie/pajamas (still wearing cloth mask over face for propriety). No more forced Claudette, people can wear bright outfits if chosen, and more diverse in cast. It's a WIN all around
I feel so racist. Ew.
Sorry. But I think Vanessa is a character created by Gun. They haven't added a black character though that wasn't one of two things:
Fast
Strong
I hope we get more creative characters. Kate is a wonderful addition given her unique design. I'm kind of holding out for a hooded survivor... That'd be nice.
Her charcoal top got replaced by a light-gray top when the update was released.
Unless it’s blatantly saying a race is worse or superior, it’s not racism. And offense is determined by the beholder, no need to be gentle with words. Just say what you want to say.
I'm kind of holding out for a hooded survivor... That'd be nice.
YES IT WOULD BE
That's a clickable link!
https://clips.twitch.tv/HilariousHeartlessRedpandaNomNom
They should add prestige 4-6 featuring mud. Har har har R.I.P. hag yet again...
Wow, big words. I bet you only said that because now you’re a free man.
Please don’t shoot me I didn’t mean it!
Killers can’t see that light, only survivors and Doctor
People complain about Claudette but have no issues when it's Gideons, Leroy's farms maps etc. Also if you're a smart killer you cough look in those dark areas looking cough downward. The same is true for the p3 Megs etc.
Funny thing is, her brown outfit is way stealthier than that black one.
I've been able to do the same but really good killers at higher ranks know where to look on any map if they see a dark outfitted or more Claudette. The real sneaky ones are the P3 Legacy Megt's/Nea's/Claudette's since on some maps they're super ahd to find. That's even knowing where to look because they know if you're a good killer they sneak off while you went and looked for where they were just at.
Two years later and they STILL refuse to fix her despite being blatantly broken - and they say this game is "balanced". Bull-#########-#########. Easy fix -- remove all of her dark-toned clothes. Give her neutral to bright colors. Has absolutely zero to do with "changing her skin tone". It's her clothes. Balance her out by giving her brighter cosmetics and removing her darker ones completely so people can't just "choose" to run them anyway.
I want the new BUSH costume for claudette.
why tf did you rez a 2yr old thread
oh wow, so old.