in two years people are going to look at the forums and see you with 100k posts if you manage to get that far without being offed like a ton of peeps on the forum.
in two years people are going to look at the forums and see you with 100k posts if you manage to get that far without being offed like a ton of peeps on the forum.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Uhh, I'm not sure it's a worthy goal...
Right? :D
You will sadly
Yep
@TreemanXD Unless I go on a pure rampage of comments >:D
@Hoodedfengm1n -gasp!- YOU WOULD’NT!
Back in my day, we didn't worry about the total posts or reactions we got - Sincerely, Your friendly Forum Old Man
But, sir, I wanna have the most! D:
I will win this war
Nuh-uh! D:
Maybe you've been sold the same lie I was: friend of mine told me having a lot of posts on game forums can get me chicks.
That was in 1999. I'm still a virgin. Prepare yourself.
Well I’m gay and don’t actually care that much about my total post.
That's horrible :(
I pray for you.
You better get posting then because they are people that are already over 10k post
Thank you.
I joined in January soooo I got this! :D
Not so fast!
I am about to-
Oh... I am not very active...
Nvm.
Good, good. *cackles*
You should celebrate when you do. :)
To be honest, it just shows that you're a more dedicated spammer than the rest of us.
I'll see you there.
~Michael.
If that is how you take it then sure.
We will party.
Wait you joined in January and have that many posts... it's to late he's already won.
Yep. :D
in two years people are going to look at the forums and see you with 100k posts if you manage to get that far without being offed like a ton of peeps on the forum.
I wouldn’t doubt that tbh.😂
I, for one, welcome our new @TreemanXD overlord and look forward to seeing what they'll do upon achieving total domination of the forums.
Thank you @TheRockstarKnight, great things are to come. :)
You'll never beat @Orion I'm afraid ;)
I just might! :D
We'll see, little sprout. You never know what can happen 😉
He just needs 1 more stone to get forum domination. All he needs is the community manager stone.. DON'T LET HIM HAVE IT!!
LET HIM HAVE IT! *evil laughter*
Yes commander 😈
Good. >:D
Our only hope..
You're so close to my post number... Wow
IKR lol.
No >:(
No stones 4 U
Also, I still have more than you...for now >:)
@TreemanXD <3
That's terrifying. Groot is almost taking over the forums. D:
Legionnaires rise up, this is our time to shine, one of our fellow member is ascending.
You might be able to dominate the forums but you don't hold the true last stone the most downvotes I believe that title may currently belong to Orion
@PhantomMask20763 I will surpass you soon and collect all the stones!
@MistressChara <3
@fluffybunny Groot will be a great ruler. :)
@plu WE RISE!!!
@KillermainBTWm8 That just means my approval rate is high. :D
Not even they can stop me! *even more evil laughter*
@TreemanXD *looks online tomorrow* you somehow managed to get jailed for some stupid reason now you can only post 150 seconds at a time.
Poor Orion. XD
The domination would end. D: